Dr. William Portuese, MD

Dr. William Portuese, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. William Portuese, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med in 1985 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.Read his story

1101 Madison St Ste 1280

Seattle, WA 98104

• First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Portuese's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Sinusitis

Our commitment to you, the patient, is to provide the highest quality administrative, medical and personal care possible. We want to make a positive difference in each patient's life.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1981

• Dean's Honorl Roll - Oklahoma State University, 1977-1981
  • President's Honor Roll- Oklahoma State University, 1978
  • WASCA - 2008 Physician Leader of the Year, 2008
  • First Place Southern Medical Association Meeting Otolaryngology Resident's Category Presentation New Orleans, Louisiana, 1988
  • WASCA - 2012 Medical Leader of the Year, 2012

Dr. Portuese's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Portuese

Dr. Portuese?
Dr. Portuese's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Portuese, MD
Dr. Portuese exceeded my expectations ! As a man, I was somewhat hesitant at first to get upper and lower blepharoplasty, but I am extremely pleased that I did. The bags under my eyes made me look tired, and when I look at my father, I know what I will look like in 22 years. My job requires face to face contact with customers, and not looking tired with baggy eyes is a positive attribute. Dr. Portuese and his staff were extremely professional, and the results are nothing short of incredible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
I had rhinoplasty about 7 months ago now. I am very happy with my results. I had a minor complication that Dr P handled wonderfully. One of my grafts didn't heal right in my nose (my body always heals badly) and I had a small dent on one Side of my nose at about 3 months after surgery. It was way too soon to go back in and fix it so Dr P injected filler to even everything out for no charge. Once the filler wears off (1+ years later) Dr P will put a new graft in my nose for pretty much free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
Dr. Portuese and his staff are life changers. I read a lot of reviews, visited other surgeons, and felt confident, once I met Dr. Portuese, that he was the best, and this has proven true. I had a very successful rhinoplasty, it was much smoother and easier that I imagined, and his staff has been friendly and welcoming from day 1 through my follow-up visits. Dr. Portuese is more than a skilled doctor. His kindness, ability to listen and care for his patients are outstanding. I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
I broke my nose in an accident and had trouble breathing out of one side. I am a health care professional and am familiar with the surgeons practicing in the area. Many of my colleagues agreed that Dr. Portuese does the best work. While I was expecting a good outcome, which I was extremely pleased with, what surprised me is the excellent staff and facilities that Dr. Portuese has assembled. Every single person I met, from front desk, to finance, nursing, techs, and anesthesia were all wonderful,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
Dr Portuese is a very skilled plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him and his team for any and all facial plastic surgery procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
Dr Portuese and his team were so professional and helpful. I had lower eye and neck surgery. The procedure and what to expect following was thoroughly reviewed in advance. I am SO happy with the results. He is an artist as well as an amazing surgeon. Would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
Dr. Portuese and his staff are very easy to work with. They took time to explain and answer questions and were experienced and skillful in guiding me through the process. Most importantly are the results. I look 10 years younger and my scars are not visible. It's exactly what I wanted.. Having a facelift is a process that takes skill, artistry and professionalism - Dr. Portuese and his staff are the complete package.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
I had decided that I wanted a facelift, but was adamant that after it was done no one would ever be able to guess that I had any work done. I searched for some time to find a surgeon who was as artistic as he or she was competent and found exactly what I was looking for in Dr. Portuese. I highly recommend him and found his entire staff to be professional and supportive from the initial consultation through the surgery and post-surgical care. I'm thrilled with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
Dr. Portuese. is highly skilled surgeon and has a dedicated staff of professionals. I sincerely thank him and his staff for the excellent service that has greatly enhanced the quality of my life. Before my day of surgery, I could not comprehend that having surgery could be such an easy experience. Now I understand why Dr. Portuese is so respected in his field, and how he has earned so many recommendations and awards.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
Dr Portuese and his staff are incredible! I couldn't be happier with my experience and my results! My new nose is beyond all my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
I just had my second surgery with Dr. Portuese last Thursday for an upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty. My first surgery was a neck lift 5 years ago and his work is exquisite! He spends the time with you up front to explain to you what he can do to improve your facial features and does not go overboard with recommendations for unnecessary surgery. In both instances, I have had minimal bruising and great healing results. The results of his work are both beautiful and natural looking!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Portuese. First, the results are phenomenal! I look refreshed but not "done". I am so so happy that I had this done. Dr. P is knowledgeable, professional, warm, and attentive. He gave me his cell phone in case I needed to check in with him after the procedure. Either he or his office staff followed up with me several times. Everything was fully explained and everything went the way it had been explained. Really just a perfect experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
One year post opp, and I could not be happier! Dr. Portuese performed a revision rhinoplasty on me, changing my life. I no longer think about my nose or feel depressed with the results from a previous Rhinoplasty. Please feel free to look at my before and after photos on realself, see for yourself how amazingly talented Dr. Portuese is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?
I had revision rhinoplasty done by Dr Portuese in June 2014 (1,5 year ago). I am unhappy with the outcome of this surgery. The result is not as promised and not looking good at all. In fact it's looking worse than before. I had depression and I have not been working for many months now. I wasn't feeling like going out or talking to people. I haven't seen my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Portuese, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Portuese?

Insurance accepted

First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Portuese treats patients.

Compare Providers