Dr. William Portuese, MD

Dr. William Portuese, MD

Facial Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Portuese specializes in all aspects of Facial Plastic Surgery which includes Facelifts,Blepharoplasty (eyelids), Rhinoplasty (nose), Coronal Forehead (brow lifts), Facial Implants, Neck Lift / Liposuction, Otoplasty (ears), and Dermabrasion. Dr. William A. Portuese is board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and by the American Board of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery. He is a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Washington and the author of numerous publications in his field. He is also the current president of the Washington State Chapter of Facial Plastic Surgeons. He has been in private practice in Seattle for over 20 years. Dr. Portuese has extensive experience in Facial Plastic Surgery; he completed his surgical internship and residency at Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport, Louisiana and after residency, he completed a one year fellowship in Beverly Hills with Dr. Frank Kamer, an internationally renowned facial plastic surgeon. During this period, Dr. Portuese learned many advances in facial cosmetic surgery including the closed rhinoplasty technique where all incisions are made internally.

1101 Madison St Ste 1280

Seattle, WA 98104

• First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Portuese

Dr. Portuese's Experience

Dr. Portuese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery
  • Board certified in Head & Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Portuese "Our commitment to you, the patient, is to provide the highest quality administrative, medical and personal care possible. We want to make a positive difference in each patient's life."

• Facial Cosmetic Surgery

• Juvéderm® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Oklahoma State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

• Dean's Honorl Roll - Oklahoma State University, 1977-1981
  • President's Honor Roll- Oklahoma State University, 1978
  • WASCA - 2008 Physician Leader of the Year, 2008
  • First Place Southern Medical Association Meeting Otolaryngology Resident's Category Presentation New Orleans, Louisiana, 1988
  • WASCA - 2012 Medical Leader of the Year, 2012

Dr. Portuese has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Portuese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Portuese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Portuese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Portuese to family and friends
Dr. Portuese's Performance
Seattle, WA |
Dr Portuese is a very skilled plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him and his team for any and all facial plastic surgery procedures.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr Portuese and his team were so professional and helpful. I had lower eye and neck surgery. The procedure and what to expect following was thoroughly reviewed in advance. I am SO happy with the results. He is an artist as well as an amazing surgeon. Would highly recommend him.
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Portuese and his staff are very easy to work with. They took time to explain and answer questions and were experienced and skillful in guiding me through the process. Most importantly are the results. I look 10 years younger and my scars are not visible. It's exactly what I wanted.. Having a facelift is a process that takes skill, artistry and professionalism - Dr. Portuese and his staff are the complete package.
I had decided that I wanted a facelift, but was adamant that after it was done no one would ever be able to guess that I had any work done. I searched for some time to find a surgeon who was as artistic as he or she was competent and found exactly what I was looking for in Dr. Portuese. I highly recommend him and found his entire staff to be professional and supportive from the initial consultation through the surgery and post-surgical care. I'm thrilled with the results.
Pendleton, OR |
Dr. Portuese. is highly skilled surgeon and has a dedicated staff of professionals. I sincerely thank him and his staff for the excellent service that has greatly enhanced the quality of my life. Before my day of surgery, I could not comprehend that having surgery could be such an easy experience. Now I understand why Dr. Portuese is so respected in his field, and how he has earned so many recommendations and awards.
Spokane, WA |
Dr Portuese and his staff are incredible! I couldn't be happier with my experience and my results! My new nose is beyond all my expectations.
Albany, NY |
I just had my second surgery with Dr. Portuese last Thursday for an upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty. My first surgery was a neck lift 5 years ago and his work is exquisite! He spends the time with you up front to explain to you what he can do to improve your facial features and does not go overboard with recommendations for unnecessary surgery. In both instances, I have had minimal bruising and great healing results. The results of his work are both beautiful and natural looking!
Renton, WA |
I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Portuese. First, the results are phenomenal! I look refreshed but not "done". I am so so happy that I had this done. Dr. P is knowledgeable, professional, warm, and attentive. He gave me his cell phone in case I needed to check in with him after the procedure. Either he or his office staff followed up with me several times. Everything was fully explained and everything went the way it had been explained. Really just a perfect experience.
in Portland, OR |
One year post opp, and I could not be happier! Dr. Portuese performed a revision rhinoplasty on me, changing my life. I no longer think about my nose or feel depressed with the results from a previous Rhinoplasty. Please feel free to look at my before and after photos on realself, see for yourself how amazingly talented Dr. Portuese is.
in Seattle, WA |
I had revision rhinoplasty done by Dr Portuese in June 2014 (1,5 year ago). I am unhappy with the outcome of this surgery. The result is not as promised and not looking good at all. In fact it's looking worse than before. I had depression and I have not been working for many months now. I wasn't feeling like going out or talking to people. I haven't seen my family.
Have you seen Dr. William Portuese, MD?
Are you Dr. Portuese?