Dr. William Pittas, DO

Dr. William Pittas, DO

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. William Pittas, DO is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Saginaw, MI. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

4705 Towne Centre Rd Ste 104

Saginaw, MI 48604

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Pittas

See how frequently Dr. Pittas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Ganglion Cyst
Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)

Dr. Pittas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hip Sprain
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Morton's Neuroma

• Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Pittas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pittas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pittas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pittas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pittas to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Pittas' Performance
in Bay City, MI |
Dr. Pittas has done both reconstruction of my breasts from a double mastectomy and also excess skin removal. First of all I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Dr Pittas is an extremely caring dr. I was hesitant on have mastectomy almost 2 years ago but after meeting Dr Pittas. I felt so comfortable with him. Talking with him about my options made me realize he really cares for you and doesn’t treat you like a number to rush you in and out. Great bedside manner too. Highly recommended.
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Exceptional surgeon!! Love my breasts!! Thank you Dr Pittas!!
Lansing, MI |
I LOVE the work Dr Pittas performed on me! He did my tummy tuck and lipo. The day of my surgery, I wasn't concerned bc I knew I was in good hands. It's been a little over 2 weeks and everyone is telling me that they see a huge difference! Not only have I lost almost 5 inches off my waist, but my clothes don't even fit anymore!! Plus, I am still swollen!!! He has restored my faith and self confidence. I know that choosing Dr. Pittas was hands down the best decision I've ever made. Thank you!!!
Clarkston, MI |
It is my absolute privilege to write my review about Dr. William Pittas. I am his patient and consider him not only a great Plastic Surgeon, but also an true artist. After having neck/face lift, I look at least 30 years younger. I also feel happier and have increased confidence and energy in my everyday life. In my opinion, Dr. William Pittas is easily one of the best plastic surgeons in the country. THANK YOU, for your dedication and extreme passion for the work you do for us!!!
in Saginaw, MI |
There are no words to describe how grateful I am to Dr. Pittas & his staff. They are the perfect blend of professionalism and courtesy. Before I entered his office I had periodic flare-ups of pain and felt uncomfortable with how I looked. He not only healed my body, he restored my life!
in Shelby Twp MI 48316 |
Words can't describe how pleased I am with the work that Dr.Pitas did for me. I tried consulting with other doctors and i felt most comfortable with Dr.Pitas. I'm so happy that I found him and I recommend his practice to all my family and friends.
Michigan |
Dr. Pittas is the most caring plastic surgeon I have ever spoken with. Amazing job!
Birch Run, MI |
I can't say enough about Dr. Pittas. He is a truly gifted surgeon. He takes the time to listen to his patients and explain options in easy to understand terms. His results are simply amazing! So lucky to have this wonderful surgeon here in Saginaw!
in Detroit, MI |
DR PITTAS PERFORMED A BREAST LIFT ON MYSELF 3 MONTHS AGO. VERY HAPPY AND COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH DOCTOR PITTAS AND ALL THE STAFF AT ST MARY'S. NO PAIN AT ALLHAVE ALL THE RESULT WE EXPECTED FORHAVE ALL THE SUPORT FOR THE STAFF
in Rochester, MI |
I cannot begin to express how impressed I am with the professionalism and amazing talent and skill Dr. Pittas has extended and shown in my results with my breast augmentation surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable and competent in what he does. He is a doctor who is honest, genuine, and told me not what I wanted to hear, but a clear understanding of my options and expectations. Dr. Pittas is not only an amazing plastic surgeon but one who has a true gift in his art.
in Bay City, MI |
I'm not one to write reviews but Dr. Pittas is so extraordinary, I had to write something. I was not happy with my post baby body. After listening to my hopes and concerns, Dr Pittas suggested a mini tummy tuck and breast augmentation as it would fix&lower my mid c-section scar, remove some skin without increasing my scar. Recovery was easy & I am super pleased. He takes great care in what he does, how he does it, I couldn't imagine going with any one else. Truly the best decision I ever made
in Grosse pointe woods mi |
Dr Pittas performed my breast augmentation After many consultations with many surgeons Dr Pittas was my doctor of choice He exceeded my expectations and gave me exactly what I was looking for He was gentle, took the time to explain details and delivered on my vision His staff is kind caring with exceptional follow up An overall exceptional experience
in Saginaw, MI |
Before the surgery, I hated to look in the mirror. Im 57 years of age&was in need of a neck lift, face lift& liposuction around the chin. Dr Pittas listened to my needs& concerns. I am so please with the outcome, I look better than I ever expected. I also had very little downtime. I'm amazed how quickly I healed and recovered from the surgery. Now I look 10-15 younger. I am especially happy with the professionalism, attention to detail& the friendliness of the entire staff. Thank you Dr. Pittas!
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
I am so pleased I found Dr. Pittas! From my first contact with him to today, 4 weeks after surgery, Dr. P and his staff have been wonderful. He was attentive to my questions and addressed them in a very caring manner. He also explained in detail exactly what he was going to do and made me feel very relaxed and optimistic the day of my surgery. He is a true artist who genuinely cares about making his patients happy. I would highly recommend Dr. Pittas.
Have you seen Dr. William Pittas, DO?
Are you Dr. Pittas?