Dr. William Phillips III, DDS

Dr. William Phillips III, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. William Phillips III, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1997 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.Read his story

6140 Sherry Ln

Dallas, TX 75225

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Phillips III

Dr. Phillips III' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Phillips III "Dr. William Phillips grew up in Denton, TX, and became inspired to pursue a career in oral surgery by his uncle, who was a surgeon. He enjoyed taking things apart as a kid, fixing things, puzzles, and putting things back together. After watching his uncle enjoy his job of helping people, Dr. Phillips became interested in working with his hands and helping others. Dr. Phillips assists with the oral surgical residency program, maintains hospital privileges, and is on call for trauma cases at Baylor University Medical Center. He is also a faculty member at Texas A&M College of Dentistry in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Phillips III "My patient care philosophy is simple: provide exceptional care that is in the best interest of the patient. I strive to get to know my patients and listen to their concerns so that together, we can achieve a treatment plan that is right for them."

2  Practice Areas

• University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Phillips III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Phillips III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Phillips III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Phillips III' Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Phillips III to family and friends

Dr. Phillips III' Performance

I was referred to Dr. Phillips by my DDS who I trust immeasurably. I've been in health care my whole life and he knows I'm very picky when it comes to my health care providers. Dr. Phillips, Kelly, and Ashley all blew me away. Their compassion and kindness are genuine and 2nd nature. The whole...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am beyond thankful with Dr. Phillips and his wonderful team. I was extremely nervous and apprehensive before going in because I knew I need to remove a bad tooth, but from the moment I set foot inside the office they made me feel welcomed and cared for. They are incredible attentive and went...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.