Dr. William Patrick, MD

Dermatology •  Male • Age 67

Telehealth services available

Fayetteville Dermatology

212 Highbridge St Ste A Fayetteville, NY 13066

Dr. William Patrick, MD is a Dermatologist in Fayetteville, NY and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Patrick has more experience with Dermatologic Oncology, Mohs Surgery, and Dermatologic Care than other specialists in his area. He graduated from New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate medical school in 1979. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patrick to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Dermatologists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Dr. Patrick accepts

Dr. Patrick accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield PPO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Frequently Treated by Dr. Patrick

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Patrick treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Patrick treats other conditions, please contact the office at (315) 637-9116.

Dermatologic Oncology

Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers of the skin, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.Compare with other Dermatologic Oncology specialists.

Dr. Patrick typically treats 59% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 8 conditions and procedures

Actinic Keratosis
Excision of Skin Lesion
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer

Mohs Surgery

Mohs surgery is a procedure that treats some types of skin cancer by removing a precise amount of tissue in order to remove cancer cells while sparing as much healthy tissue as possible.Compare with other Mohs Surgery specialists.

Dr. Patrick typically treats 56% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

Dermatologic Care

Dermatologists diagnose, treat and screen for conditions affecting the skin, including skin cancer, psoriasis, eczema, acne, rosacea, and hair loss.Compare with other Dermatologic Care specialists.

Dr. Patrick typically treats 63% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 21 conditions and procedures

Rosacea
Athlete's Foot
Seborrheic Dermatitis
Ringworm

Cosmetic Dermatology

Cosmetic dermatologists diagnose and treat condition of the skin that affect appearance, such as age spots, wrinkles, unwanted hair, and acne scars.Compare with other Cosmetic Dermatology specialists.

Dr. Patrick typically treats 53% more often than similar doctors

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Dr. Patrick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patrick

2.9

Dr. Patrick?
I have known Dr.Patrick for years now. Although in the beginning many moons ago , it was rough. He was direct and to the point and I never asked questions.. which was my fault.. Through the years I learned to ask those questions and also learned to not be such a nervous nelly, as he and his wonderful staff have reassured me time and time again not only with my concerns but my children’s concerns. He is a patient and caring individual. I have the upmost respect for Dr.Patrick. I thank you for all the years of caring for myself and my children. ??
May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Patrick, MD?
I think i witnessed the doctor have some kind of break down? he was trying to prescribe me a medicine that I have already used the over the counter version of. SO, I asked him what the difference was, and what the medicine actually does because the over the counter drug was ineffective and just dried out my skin. When i asked him this he went off on me, screaming and stammering yelling exactly this, "I dont know why but you really have pushed my buttons. I do not think you should come back here."... I'm 20... literally asking what the medicine does. Dont bother calling to complain, because he owns the business so the complaints just go to him. Please take your family any where else, there are so many other better places this man is mental.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nzesky – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Patrick, MD?
My first appt waited 30mins second appt. I waited 30mins + then they called my name brought me back to bring me to the rm & it was taken so they brought me back out to the wait rm where I sat & waited longer!The Dr is short with his answers, lets his staff finish & answer. My most recent appt. waited over an hour & when i went to the window & asked how much longer would it be b/c I have been waiting over an hour the lady said no you haven't & I was yea I have she looked & was shocked I was
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Patrick, MD?
Had previous appt to be told that I had to have 7 spots on my face removed I had an 8:00 am apt and was taken back to exam room at 8:20 Was told that I was the next one to be seen and should be only a few minutes. I waited over 50 minutes to find out that he decided to take another patient first and would be at least another 35 minutes to 40 minutes. I went to another dermatologist who examined my face and said I did not need anything removed. Would never go back or recommend Dr Patrick
Penn Yan, NY – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Patrick, MD?
Dr Patrick watched a skin lesion on my body for over a year and then told me he wanted to remove it. Per his advice I allowed him to remove it and he did not achieve clean margins. Shortly after the lesion returned, I consulted with two other surgeons both of which provided proper diagnosis of the issue with appropriate course of action. I have seen Dr Patrick for over 10 years but based on this experience he has lost my trust and confidence. I will not recommend him.
Anonymous in Syracuse New York – Nov 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Patrick, MD?
He asked more questions about my personal life than about my condition. Left me with lots of unanswered questions. Did not explain what my condition was, what caused it, why he disagree with my 1st opinion doc, why he thought that treatment wouldn't work, why he thought this other treatment would work, what this treatment was, how it works, how long it takes, the likely success rate, how we would know if it wasn't working. No clue what even happened in that exam, just got scripts I never filled
Jen in Fayetteville, NY – Sep 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Patrick, MD?
Dr. Patrick gave me a very thorough exam and explained what he found and how it should be treated. Excellent professional bedside manner. Very friendly and approachable. He listened to me and did not rush through the appointment. I have already recommended Dr. Patrick to two people.
Dottie Lemos in Syracuse, NY – Aug 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Patrick, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patrick?

• Dermatology