Dr. William Mouradian, MD

Dr. William Mouradian, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. William Mouradian, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Van Nuys, CA and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 1971 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic spine surgery.

6815 Noble Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mouradian

See how frequently Dr. Mouradian performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
Joint Pain

Dr. Mouradian's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mouradian "At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Trinity College
  • St Lukes Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976
  • Toronto East Genl or Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Mouradian has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Mouradian's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mouradian to family and friends

Dr. Mouradian's Performance

Once I was referred to Dr. Mouradian it took several weeks to get an appointment. I'm glad I waited. Dr. Mouradian diagnosed my problem correctly after others and failed. He teaches at USC and has access to their hospital and spinal center. He and his USC associate performed the surgery and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Mouradian is the best at what he does, not only him, but the people or staff around him are excellent. Everyone is kind, helpful, and considerate. They take the time to listen and help in more ways than just a patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had been to several different doctors before making my way to Dr. Mouridian, all of whom could not understand why I was in so much pain let alone how to treat me. My first visit with Dr. Mouridian was overwhelming for me, in a good way. He automatically noticed my pain & discomfort, which gave me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
my name is anthony rowan im a former patient of dr. mouridian,md i had a two level fusion on my lower spine in 2007 its now 2017 and im doing just fine thank you dr. mouridian.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The best doctor I've ever been to Had four levels fused in my neck in two surgeries back in 2006 and 2009, and everything is good today.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0