Dr. William Morrone, DO

Dr. William Morrone, DO

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. William Morrone, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Essexville, MI and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med in 2000 and specializes in pain medicine, hospice & palliative medicine, and more.Read his story

863 N Pine Rd Ste A

Essexville, MI 48732

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Morrone

See how frequently Dr. Morrone performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Diabetic Polyneuropathy

Dr. Morrone's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Morrone's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Morrone "My name is Dr. William Morrone. I have been a Rural Physician, Deputy Chief Medical Examiner, ACGME faculty and Associate Professor of FM at Michigan State University COM. My days were split 3 ways everyday. Every day I provide "Organic Blunt sugar free Addiction Care" to my community, pain consults to my healthcare system and medication management to treat opioid use disorder. Your hospital, clinic and doctor are paralyzed. Clearly nobody owns me. No politics. No BS and I speak plain English. So, if you or a family member have a heroin problem, see me for 3rd party Naloxone prescriptions and painfully honest counseling. I have treated executives, police, pharmacists, pilots, lawyers, teenagers, nurses and doctors. Addiction is not a purjorative term and the sooner we get honest and drop the political correctness the more likely you will heal. Get real. We blend the strength of 12 step with the science of medication assisted treatment. I also educated peer clinicians by monthly live or webnar based CME with regards to safe and effective use of medications to treat opioid use disorder. This effort is supported by SAMHSA with a national training program called Provider's Clinical Support System; for Medication Assisted Treatment or PCSS-MAT and for Opioids or PCSS-O. Finally, I am also a physician public policy advocate: a friend to AAAP a member of ASAM the president of AOAAM taking care of patients from 37 counties and 57 zip-codes with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders for the past 15 years. I do not need anybody's permission to speak for the family of Addiction providers in America."

This content was provided by Dr. Morrone "No time for inaccurate, incomplete fluffy garbage in my visits.  If you are addicted to anything, I will offer treatment to give you the road back to recovery.  You can be dependent on drugs and still have real pain.

I detox patients off:

pain pills

internet designer drugs

Our clinic staff will treat you like a real person if you are open and honest about needing our help.  We will build a preventative plan for your future.

If you come here for drugs with drama, we will shut you down.

I am honest and in your face.  Life is too short for bad communication.

You will be drug tested when needed because that is the standard of care.

I will tell you when you are organically wrong or spiritually broken.

I will talk to you more than your psychiatrist and make more common sense.

I will tell you to stop being a victim, release past victimhood & to grow up.

You will have uncommonly friendly staff and really clean rooms."

• Pain Medicine
  • Preventive Medicine
  • Proctology

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Wisconsin-Parkside
  • Masters Umkc Toxicology
    Other Education | Completed 1990
  • Mph
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Dr. Morrone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morrone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morrone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morrone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morrone to family and friends

Dr. Morrone's Performance

Dr. Morrone Says:

If you are honest, I will listen.

He was a good doctor and I would reccomend him to anyone in the area.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
DR. Morrone is the best Dr. I have ever had! He listens to me and cares about my feelings. He is helping me change my life!! He's truly an amazing person! And an excellent Doctor!!! I don't know where I would be if I had not found him!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Marrone has been caring for my mom since last year. He listens to all of my concerns and continues to be a part of her recovery. He was highly recommended from an addiction specialist in Livonia, Mi whom I also respect and has not failed in any form of doctor patient relationship. We drive an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Morrone has been my husband and I's doctor for the past year and a half. He was truly a gift to us. A doctor who listens and takes time for his patients. That's what the medical field needs more of.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If there was an option to give a negative star I would choose that! Him and his staff are the rudest and most ineffective group of humans I've ever encountered, I wouldn't even recommend you get your dog get treated by this egotistical man I'm referring to the bay city office , plain and simple,...more
Are you Dr. Morrone?