Dr. William Meyer, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 65

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. William Meyer, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Raleigh, NC and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS in 1983. He is affiliated with Rex Hospital. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. William Meyer, MD

Carolina Conceptions

2601 Lake Dr Ste 301 Raleigh, NC 27607
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Meyer is affiliated with Rex Hospital Raleigh, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Meyer accepts

Dr. Meyer accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
MedCost

Dr. Meyer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Meyer

I was Dr. Meyer's patient for about two years. He is one of the best doctors I have ever come across. I had a very complicated case. He found a tumor and within a day there was a game plan for the next steps. Even with all the complications, I've had my best results under his care. I had 3 egg retrievals before I saw Dr. Meyer with no success. My 4th round was my best and I'm currently 11w pregnant at the age of 41. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is incredibly knowledgeable and has excellent bed side manner. Thankfully I've graduated from the clinic but I miss them. I was treated wonderfully by him and his entire staff. It's a very well run clinic. I've never had any billing, appointment, or communication issues. I cannot recommend Dr. Meyer and his clinic enough.
MS – Jan 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer is the best doctor I've ever known. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and down to earth. I wish he could be my doctor forever!!!
Myers – Mar 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer was absolutely wonderful and made the experience comfortable while also making sure I was well informed. I would recommend him again and again!
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer and his wonderful staff helped bring our two girls into the world and now we are consulting with him about a possible third addition to the family. Every time we have met with him he has been friendly, honest yet reassuring, efficient, and highly knowledgeable. His awareness of publications and studies is astounding, and my OBGYN recognized him as a leading local figure for fertility issues. We have recommended him to friends and family and are grateful for all his his help in making our dreams of having kids come true.
May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer was very open and honest with my husband and I about which options would work best for us. He thoroughly explained all procedures and always answered any and all questions we had. I really enjoyed working with him and would highly recommend him and Carolina Conceptions as a whole. I'm so very happy with the care we received.
May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
I’m now approaching the end of my first trimester in a pregnancy I was never sure would happen. Dr. Meyer’s and CC’s process and professionals stood out to us above any other’s in the Carolinas and knowing their national and international reputation (ranking as well) solidified the choice. I have absolutely no complaints about their staff or procedures and was so happy to have found such a great place to land while we tried for a baby via IVF (6 years total trying).The doctors are pedigreed to say the least yet still personable and approachable; the staff, warm and friendly. In addition, they track their own data and have their own research. We left a local clinic for this one, even having to travel 5 hours round-trip each appointment. I would do it all again in a heartbeat and so would my husband. Thank you, Carolina Conceptions! ??
Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
The best. I am so so thrilled with my continued experience with Dr Meyer. He is thorough, thoughtful and friendly. He LISTENS and is involved. He has great communication! This business as a whole is AMAZING.
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
He was just amazing and honestly helped me to really calm down by making us laugh. I felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest, but all of a sudden his pleasant demeanor and joking calmed me and my husband. This was our second transfer after we grieved our first lost a few mths ago and this clinic is just top notch and so caring
Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
If you want a confident, concise professional to guide you in your journey Dr. Meyer is as good as they come. Highly recommend.
Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
He was very nice, knowledgeable, and makes you feel comfortable discussing your fertility.
Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer is exceptionally thorough in his explanation of the various conception methods and how each one would suit the individual patient. I was most impressed by his honest assessment of methods to pursue and likelihood of success as that gave is a very clear understanding of which process would best suit our needs, personally and financially.
Aug 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer takes his time to answer all of your questions and puts you at easy. He is thoughtful of his words but also very honest about your care. I highly recommend him to treat anyone going to this office. I only wish he was also an OB??
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
I went to Dr. Meyer for consultation. He went straight to the point. We agreed on a treatment plan and everything went just as he had told me ahead of time that it would. They are very thorough and are using their tried and tested methods which have a high successful rate. The staff seem to give me individualized attention I needed. I am very pleased with CC and Dr. Meyer.
Jane Ankrah in Cary, NC – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
I went to CC last year as I had 2 failed IVFs from 2 other clinics in the area and in my opinion, CC is the best among them. When I had concerns, I would email and Dr. Meyer would answer almost instantly, which amazed me. The lab was also fast giving me my results the same morning. My retrieval and transfer were both on time. The protocol was innovative as the other clinics did not offer me that. They have 4 doctors and all are very good. I trust them. The level of care they gave was top notch.
A in Durham – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
My husband and I recently had a consultation with Dr. Meyer to discuss our fertility options. He was very thorough in his explanation and recommendations for treatment, and extremely knowledgeable in any questions that we posed. Though infertility is a very sensitive topic, he actually had a sense of humor that was quite refreshing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Meyer to any couple facing infertility issues. First impressions are usually the best, and my husband and I were very impressed.
Durham – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
I had my first HSG test with Dr. Meyer. I had heard many horror stories from other practices, but my experience was great. He was knowledgeable, and the procedure was over with very fast. I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Meyer is our favorite Dr at CC.
Jessica Williamson in Holly Springs – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Our new patient consultation with Dr. Meyer was wonderful. We happened to be there on his birthday! He does not dance around the issues at all. He is very straightforward. I appreciate this very much. I have some prior knowledge of the protocols and he accepted that knowledge. Some Dr.s can be very condescending when you explain your wishes to skip a step but Dr. Meyer listened and agreed with me. We are very excited to continue working with Dr. Meyer and the whole team at Carolina Conceptions.
Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
If I could give 0 stars, I would. The nursing and front desk staff are great but Dr. Meyer, the practice manager, and embryologists are not. If the embryologists mishandle your embryos, you will receive no apology and they will not take accountability for it. They also choose to communicate bad news via email at times. I would not recommend trusting them to help you have a child. You are just a number to them and they are not equipped to deal with emotional situations that accompany infertility
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Raleigh, NC – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer helped my husband and I through our journey to get pregnant. He listened, gave great advice and we were successful. He answered all questions in a frank and honest manner and I never felt like my opinions were not taken seriously. I would highly recommend Dr. Meyer and Carolina Conceptions. Everyone there was professional, nice and helpful.
Apex, NC – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer was both very professional and kind. What I appreciated most was that he was always straight-forward and never felt the need to "sugar-coat". Would highly recommend him!
Rock Hill, SC – Jun 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Meyer?