Dr. William Meyer, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male

Dr. Meyer

Carolina Conceptions

2601 Lake Dr Ste 301 Raleigh, NC 27607

Dr. William Meyer, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of Virginia / Main Campus in 1983 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Meyer accepts

Dr. Meyer accepts the following insurance:

MedCost

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Meyer

Dr. Meyer?
Dr. Meyer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Meyer, MD
If you want a confident, concise professional to guide you in your journey Dr. Meyer is as good as they come. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
He was very nice, knowledgeable, and makes you feel comfortable discussing your fertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer is exceptionally thorough in his explanation of the various conception methods and how each one would suit the individual patient. I was most impressed by his honest assessment of methods to pursue and likelihood of success as that gave is a very clear understanding of which process would best suit our needs, personally and financially.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Dr. Meyer takes his time to answer all of your questions and puts you at easy. He is thoughtful of his words but also very honest about your care. I highly recommend him to treat anyone going to this office. I only wish he was also an OB??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
I went to Dr. Meyer for consultation. He went straight to the point. We agreed on a treatment plan and everything went just as he had told me ahead of time that it would. They are very thorough and are using their tried and tested methods which have a high successful rate. The staff seem to give me individualized attention I needed. I am very pleased with CC and Dr. Meyer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
I went to CC last year as I had 2 failed IVFs from 2 other clinics in the area and in my opinion, CC is the best among them. When I had concerns, I would email and Dr. Meyer would answer almost instantly, which amazed me. The lab was also fast giving me my results the same morning. My retrieval and transfer were both on time. The protocol was innovative as the other clinics did not offer me that. They have 4 doctors and all are very good. I trust them. The level of care they gave was top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
My husband and I recently had a consultation with Dr. Meyer to discuss our fertility options. He was very thorough in his explanation and recommendations for treatment, and extremely knowledgeable in any questions that we posed. Though infertility is a very sensitive topic, he actually had a sense of humor that was quite refreshing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Meyer to any couple facing infertility issues. First impressions are usually the best, and my husband and I were very impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
I had my first HSG test with Dr. Meyer. I had heard many horror stories from other practices, but my experience was great. He was knowledgeable, and the procedure was over with very fast. I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Meyer is our favorite Dr at CC.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
Our new patient consultation with Dr. Meyer was wonderful. We happened to be there on his birthday! He does not dance around the issues at all. He is very straightforward. I appreciate this very much. I have some prior knowledge of the protocols and he accepted that knowledge. Some Dr.s can be very condescending when you explain your wishes to skip a step but Dr. Meyer listened and agreed with me. We are very excited to continue working with Dr. Meyer and the whole team at Carolina Conceptions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?
If I could give 0 stars, I would. The nursing and front desk staff are great but Dr. Meyer, the practice manager, and embryologists are not. If the embryologists mishandle your embryos, you will receive no apology and they will not take accountability for it. They also choose to communicate bad news via email at times. I would not recommend trusting them to help you have a child. You are just a number to them and they are not equipped to deal with emotional situations that accompany infertility
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Meyer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Meyer?

To listen in an attempt to learn the couples' understanding of their challenges, then provide my opinion and map out a course of testing and treatment with a timeline.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Good Samaritan
1983
University Of Virginia / Main Campus
Washington and Lee University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Meyer treats patients.

Rex Hospital

Raleigh, NC

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2017)