Dr. William McClelland, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 59

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. William McClelland, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Monroe, NC and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. McClelland has extensive experience in Otologic Conditions & Procedures. He graduated from University of Virginia / Main Campus in 1989. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center and Atrium Health Pineville. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. William McClelland, MD

CornerStone Ear Nose Throat Monroe

1107 Reynolds St Monroe, NC 28112

Dr. McClelland's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McClelland

A keeper!
Listened to and didn't discount what I said. Explained well what he thinks my problem is. Presented a clear plan. Inspired confidence in his ability to help me.
Aug 05, 2022
Patient - Leticia Lowery
Dr. McClelland is awesome! I first became a patient of his at Cornerstone Ear, Nose & Throat in 2006. I am so grateful that I was scheduled for an appointment with Dr. McClelland because I remember that I was dealing with a bad sinus infection. After taking the prescribed antibiotics, the sinus infection quickly cleared. In 2012 and 2013, I found myself having problems with chronic sinus infections. Dr. McClelland recommended sinus surgery and I am happy that I had the surgery in 2014. I hadn't seen Dr. McClelland in many years until I scheduled an appointment last week for what I thought was an outer ear infection. He quickly diagnosed the problem and provided great treatment options. From my initial appointment in 2006, I thought that Dr. McClelland seemed to be a really caring and concerned doctor with a good sense of humor also. Through being a patient of his for all of these years, I can truly say my initial reaction of him as a doctor has never changed.
Leticia Lowery – May 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Dr McClelland is a wonderful doctor. I brought in my 5 year old for an evaluation and he informed me that it would be in my daughter’s best interest to have her tonsils and adenoids removed. He did not apply any pressure and completed a thorough analysis to provide me the facts that I would need to use to decide if I wanted to move forward and what the timing should be. He was very supportive prior to, during, and post procedure. I also love he has an office by the arboretum and in Monroe since we have had to leverage both locations on different occasions. We would highly recommend Dr. McClelland.
Jan 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Having spent many years visiting ENT doctors to address my breathing problems, not enough help was forthcoming. Dr. McClelland saw me one time and offered a simple surgical solution (an implant). A simple office visit surgery and I am much better. The procedure was painless, and I remember nothing about it (although he said I answered questions, as I was awake during the procedure). Lung problems still exist, but my blood/oxygen levels have increased. I could not have asked for better results from my surgery.
Al Rogat – Oct 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Dr. McClelland and the staff at Cornerstone are excellent. He is very attentive, understanding and spends the time necessary to explain the patient's situation and actions that he recommends. I highly recommend Dr. McClelland and Cornerstone.
Jerry – Dec 16, 2020
Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
The office and Dr. William McClellan were wonderful!!! My life has been changed! After many years of going back and forth with BC/BS- the worst to say the least! I was finally able to get treatment. I had suffered from closed nasal passages. I was miserable / I couldn't sleep and needless to say during the day couldn't function. Dr. McClelland fought for my health. After many calls to the insurance company by him and his staff, we planned a treatment that has given me a new life! - Thank you for your direction and expertise!
Travis Roseboro – Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Suffering from vertigo, Dr. McClelland & staff are amazing. Hearing issues along with vertigo and each is being thoroughly checked out. I would suggest anyone suffering from vertigo visit this office, for the first time this issue is being addressed, yet I have suffered with it for years.
Laura – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
After suffering for several years with chronic sinusitis, facial inflammation, stuffy sinuses, tooth pain, and seeing other ENTs, with no relief, I saw Dr. McClelland on Google; I liked his reviews and felt like he could hopefully help me. I needed answers as to what was causing my sinus problems. My first visit gave me the hope I was looking for. He didnt just give medication to see if that would help; he did a thorough CT scan of the sinuses, then showed me the problems and what needed to be done. He suggested surgery and thoroughly explained the procedures needed to clear them up. I had surgery in February of 2020 and I can say without a doubt it worked miracles. It has been six months and I have had no sinus issues since that time. I can breathe, my sinuses are not stopped up all the time; I do not take any sinus meds other than Flonase nasal spray along with saline nasal rinses daily. I highly recommend Dr McClelland to anyone needing help with sinus issues; great decision!!
Suzanne Outten – Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Dr. McClelland was very thorough, informative and pleasant. His non-surgical treatment was effective and has relieved my pain. His office staff was also great to work with. I would not hesitate to return to Cornerstone ENT.
Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Could not be happier with Dr. McClelland's recent sinus surgery he preformed on me. Very thorough and cares about his patients. His staff is great as well. I would highly recommnd Dr.McClelland for any type of sinus concerns that you may have. My wife has also had the same type sinus surgery and is very pleased with her results. Allen Whisnant
Micheal Allen Whisnant – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
I am so happy with this practice. My daughter, 23, had a tonsillectomy a few days ago. The doctor that performed the surgery according to my daughter was great. I never met him. The on call doctor, Dr. McClelland, whom I was able to reach out to was absolutely fantastic. Not only was he knowledgeable and attentive, he also made me feel like a “friend”. Great personality! He followed up a couple of times vs. awaiting my calls/texts. He truly hit the ball out of the park. If I need help with this kind of speciality, I will drive the 4.5 hours from Topsail Beach! Thanks so much doc!!
Wendy Hill – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
great doctor always listens and explains where yoju can understand
Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Dr. McClelland was the second ENT I sought out for an ear problem, and he was wonderful compared to my first one. Upon first visit he immediately identified the issue and explained thoroughly the process to fix it. Ended up getting surgery to remove a cyst and he was very informative the whole process and made a nice, clean cut. Very easy surgery process and I am happy with the end result!
May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Dr. McClelland was awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better experience
May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Dr. McClelland was wonderful. Extremely efficient and the work done was incredible. I had problems related to a collapsed nostril/septum for years stemming from years of football injuries. Dr. McClelland went above and beyond to correct the problem and I have full, unobstructed air flow through my formerly-closed nostril. It has substantially improved my quality of life and I am extremely grateful for the work he did. The CornerStone staff was also exceptional--very responsive, courteous, and professional, and always made me feel welcome at the office. Have recommended, and will continue to recommend, CornerStone to anyone who needs ENT work in the Charlotte area.
Mike I – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
I had been to several sinus doctors and no one could help me. But Dr. McClelland found my problem and did surgery and I feel like a new person. He has the most helpful staff and he is so down to earth and personable. I would recommend him highly. Thanks Dr. McClelland.
Harold Scott – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Dr. McClelland has a cheerful manner. He listens to my concerns, answers my questions and explains the available options. I have suffered from obstructed nasal passages most of my life. When Dr. McClelland explained the SMRIT procedure, it sounded like just what I needed. So I had it done and am very glad I did. There was practically no discomfort. Relief was noticeable within hours after surgery. Healing time was just a few days, and my ability to breathe through my nose is greatly improved as a result. My experience with Cornerstone ENT has been so much better than ENT services I've encountered elsewhere.
Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Caring, dedicated and kind. He goes way beyond his job to make sure that you understand what your condition is and what or who you need to see to get the best care.
Kathy Estep, Monroe. North Carolina. – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?
Excellent physician. LIstens to his patients. Provides good follow-up. Gifted surgeon who takes his craft seriously.
  • Long wait times
NY, NC – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William McClelland, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McClelland?