Dr. William Mack, MD

Dr. William Mack, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. William P. Mack is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist & a Facial Cosmetic Surgeon specializing in Cosmetic Eye Lid Surgery, in addition to facial fillers (Botox) serving the Tampa area for more than 15 years. Dr. Mack has obtained additional training in facial cosmetic surgery. He is experienced in Facelift, Vein Treatments and Ultherapy. He is a professional member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery , the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Medical Association. Dr. William P. Mack was also awarded the Best Doctors in America Award, the Real Self Doctor Insights Panel Award and the Allergan Next Generation Advisory Board Award. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) American Medical Association American Academy of Ophthalmology AWARDS & ACCOLADES 2015 Best Doctors in America- Awarded by Tampa Bay Metro Magazine 2015 Real Self Doctor Insights Panel: August, 2015 to present 2015 Allergan Next Generation Advisory Board: Dec, 2015 to present 2015 Allergan Medical Aesthetics Advisory Board: July, 2015 to present 2015 Advisory Committee- 1st Annual Global Aesthetics Conference, Miami Beach, Florida, Oct. 28- Nov 1, 2015 2015 Best of Tampa Awards- Medical Cosmetics 2015 Advisory Committee for the 11th Annual Multi- Specialty Foundation Facial Cosmetic Surgery Symposium, Las Vegas, Nevada, June 10-14, 2015. 2015 Allergan® Partner Privileges- Platinum Partner Status 2015 Top 10 Doctor Award- Top 1% Doctors nationally as rated and awarded by patients on Vitals 2015 Patient's Choice Award- American Registry- Rated and awarded by patients 2015 America's Top Plastic Surgeons- Consumer's Research Council of America 2015 Most Compasionate Doctor Award- American Registry- Rated and awarded by patients 2014 Mack Center- Small Business of the Year Finalist:Awarded by the Greater Tampa Bay Chamber ofCommerce 2014 Advisory Committee for the 10th Annual Multi-Specialty Foundation Facial Cosmetic Surgery Symposium, Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-22, 2014. 2014 Best of South Tampa Eye Surgeon- Chosen by Tampa Tribune Readers FORMS OF PAYMENT Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express, checks, and cash OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM

Mack Center Cosmetic Surgery

3109 W Azeele St

Tampa, FL 33609

Learn about Dr. Mack

Dr. Mack's Experience

Dr. Mack's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Blocked Tear Duct
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Facial Peel
  • Facial Reconstruction

• John Carol University, B.S. in Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • University Of South Florida College Of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Internal Medicine & Ophthalmology - University of South Florida (USF) in Tampa, Florida
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Oculoplastic Surgery, Albany NY
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Mack has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mack's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mack to family and friends
Dr. Mack's Performance
in Lakeland, Fl |
Professional, has great communication skills. PROMPT!
Plant City, FL |
My upper eyelids were drooping really bad. I work in IT and am in front of a computer screen all day and by the end of the day it felt like my eyelids had been doing push ups. They were red and dry every day. I heard about blephroplasty, researched doctors in central Florida and found Dr. Mack. It's been 7 weeks post surgery and I am absolutely amazed at the results. My eyes don't feel tired at the end of the day, they're no longer red and irritated and I can "see" again!! Thank you Dr. Mack!
in riverview, fl |
I had upper and lower lids fixed on both eyes, with reconstructive surgery. He did an amazing job and has a great supporting team assisting him. Bravo Dr. Mack!
Spring Hill, FL |
Great service, entire staff is top notch. Very thankful for Dr Mack and his staff.
in Tampa, FL |
My optometrist recommended that I undergo a Blepharoplasty to remove the excess skin on my upper lids to improve my vision. He highly recommended Dr. Mack since he had recently undergone the same procedure. As a nurse, I researched Dr. Mack's qualifications and also reviews posted on various social media websites and found him to be the best in this procedure. I have to say that I was 100% pleased with him, his office and surgical unit, and the efficiency and friendliness of his entire staff.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
Thank you Dr. Mack I am 72 years old and never thought I would need the services of an ophthalmologist. I had a cancer grow inside the bridge of my nose and very close to my eye and I was concerned that this might cause serious damage to my face. After my cancer surgery Dr. Mack repaired all the damage done by surgery. My final check up was today, just 5 weeks from surgery. I am so very happy with the final results. It is like a weight is lifted from my shoulders. Thanks Dr. Mack & Staff
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr William P. Mack is one of the nicest, caring physician and courteous doctor I have met. During the EyeLid procedure consultation, he was very thorough, answered all my questions. His staff was excellent, very attentive and caring. I would like to thank Dr. Mack for changing my life. He completely transformed my appearance giving me a beautiful and more youthful look! Love Dr. Mack and his staff, highly recommend this facility to anyone! Highly recommend this facility. Alexia Figueroa
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mack and his staff were extremely welcoming, caring and professional. I was under a time crunch due to personal commitments that were not able to be adjusted and he worked with me to ensure I could have the procedure completed and all necessary follow-up appointments met. The surgery was a complete success and I am very pleased with the results. I would unequivocally recommend Dr. Mack.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mack and his entire staff are welcoming, professional, and always smiling! The wait time is almost non-existent. I would urge anyone who has wants to perk up your look to try Dr. Mack. I trust his expertise completely.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
I am very pleased with Dr. Mack and his staff. They were very comforting to a person who was very nervous about the whole procedure but they walked me through it and made it simple. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mack!
in Tampa, FL |
I can't imagine being treated any better than by Dr. Mack and his staff. He does great work and treats his patients with sincere regard.
in Summerfield, FL |
I was treated with respect, concern and a very friendly attitude. It gave me confidence in the abilities of the staff and the Doctor, which made it easier to accept and trust the end results of the tests and the diagnosis. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing professional eye treatment.
Land O Lakes, FL |
Today was the last follow-up to my eyelid surgery performed on January 23rd. I am so happy with the results and saw a remarkable change by week 2. My friends now call me "bright eyes"! Dr. Mack and his staff made the whole experience stress free and they obviously know what they are doing! I am so pleased with the results of this procedure I even asked about the possibility of Juvederm treatment or even a facelift! Thank you Dr. Mack!
Tampa, FL |
Had a lower bleph performed 2 weeks ago. Was worried that my eyes would look "done". They don't..I just look refreshed but still very natural. Dr. Mack was very knowledgeable and professional. His office staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is needing eye surgery.
in Lithia, FL |
JUST A GREAT DOCTOR.......REALLY KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND SPENDS TIME WITH THE PATIENT. HIS STAFF IS ALSO GREAT. VERY HELPFUL AND CONSIDERATE. DR. MACK AND HIS STAFF TAKE GREAT CARE OF THE PATIENT.
Sun City Center, FL |
Excellent Doctor! Performed tedious eye procedure. Results were amazing. Very professional staff and assistants. Would recommend Dr. Mack to everyone!
in Tampa, FL |
Top notch. Does not waste your time. Gets you in an out while still paying close attention to the details. Excellent practice.
in Ruskin, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Mack from another Physician and could not be more pleased. I highly recommend his services.
in Bradenton, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Mack by my dermatologist for a cyst on my eyelid. It was such a no-stress experience! So I asked about my droopy eyelids and had surgery a month ago. I love my new look! I didn't realize how my eyelids were affection my vision! I need darker sunglasses! He is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. His staff is awesome! They are friendly, attentive and professional, as well.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I had upper and lower blepharoplasty surgery one year ago and Dr. Mack did a fantastic job. I feel so much better about myself and have received many compliments about how good my eyes look. The office staff was courteous and professional. Any questions I had were answered and pre and post surgery suggestions made the procedure heal quickly with little discomfort. I will definitely return to Dr. Mack if I ever have a need for future surgery and I highly recommend him to everyone.
in Brandon, FL |
Takes pride in his work and does a complete and thorough job. Complete follow ups.
in Apollo Beach, FL |
Good staff, good hands, good care.
in Brandon, FL |
Extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. Mack. I would highly recommend anyone to use him. He was able to correct the problems with my eyelids that has enhanced my vision. And there was no pain during my recovery period.
in Seffner, Fl |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mack to anyone who may need to have eye surgery. He is caring and professional answering all my questions and concerns. Dr. Mack never seemed to be in a rush and took his time reassure me about what he would be doing. The wait time in his office is a little too long, but I would use his expertise again if needed.
in Ruskin, FL |
Dr Mack performed an Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty... an eyelid lift of sorts. The purpose was to improve my field of vision. A side benefit is that now I have no more eyelid fatigue from trying to hold them open! Seems silly, but it has made such a huge difference in my personal appearance and outlook too. I actually look awake... like I am...lol. Dr. Mack and his staff prepared me well for this surgery. Due to exceptional pre- and post-Op instructions, my bruising and swelling was minimal.
in tampa, fl |
He is an excellent surgeon & provided symmetry after lower & upper eyelid surgery for skin cancer. He was available after office hours & while on vacation! He ordered a prescription needed while I was traveling in Europe!
in Lutz, FL |
Had upper eye lids done due to reduced vision. He did a Great job, I see better and a side effect I look better (I'm 68 years old so that is relative). Would recommend him to anyone.
in Brandon, FL |
dr.mack and the staff are the best,i had lower eyelid surgery done by dr.mack. the outcome was wonderful.
Tampa, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Mack for many years for my botox treatments. He and his team take the time to talk with you and understand what you want. Never tries to upsell you or be overly aggressive with his treatments. Always a friendly, timely and positive experience. I would trust no one else.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Mack is positively wonderful! I recently had surgery on both eyes (I wasn't thrilled with the results from a different surgeon) and could not be happier with the outcome! Dr. Mack listens, is attentive, caring, and incredibly talented! I cannot say enough about how happy I am in all Dr. Mack was able to do, to correct my problems.
in Valrico, FL |
My experience was one of having a basal cell nodule under my eye removed by my regular dermatologist. Because of my profession of appearing in front of film & TV cameras, my dermatologist referred me to Dr. Mack to have the excision closed up so professionally, I wouldn't miss any close-ups! From the initial operation through the followups, Dr. Mack and his staff were so professional and friendly I felt in very good hands. He took an interest in my concerns and did outstanding work.
in Riverview, Florida |
I am absolutely ecstatic with my results!!! I recently had upper eye lid surgery. I was having trouble with my peripheral vision. From the first visit, all the staff from the waiting room, to the nurses and tecnicians whom I saw were absolutely wonderful!! When talking to Dr. Mack, he made me feel comfortable and at ease with the surgery process, and I knew then I would be happy with the results. My eyes look amazing!!!!! I can see better now than I have in years. Best decision ever!!!!!
in Sun City Center, FL |
Dr. Mack removed/reshaped my droopy eye lids. I now look better and see better, more light is coming into my eyes. What a difference this has made. Thank you Dr. Mack you did an excellent job.
in Sun City Center, FL |
Dr. Mack performed eyelid surgery on my husband on Sept. 9, 2016. Everything had been explained to us about the surgery at a prior office visit. During the surgery, Dr. Mack kept my husband informed and the results of the surgery were fantastic. It has improved his vision quite a bit and he has better peripheral vision also. It was a success!! Thank you Dr. Mack
in Parrish, FL |
Dr Mack and his support staff have tended to my eyelid surgery needs for the last several months. My experience with them has been nothing short of superb. Every person I came into contact with was friendly and professional. My surgical procedure recovery time and scarring was virtually non existent, indicating a precisely performed procedure the results of which were much better than I expected. Would highly recommend Dr Mack and his staff to family and friends for your ophthalmologic needs.
in Riverview, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Mack. I recently had upper eyelid surgery and an very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Mack and his staff are outstanding - very professional, friendly and they provide great care. An added note, the staff at the surgical center was also kind and professional.
in riverview, fl |
Excellent clinic and physician. Discusses means and methods. Great personality. Abundant knowledge. Staff extremely friendly and service 100%. Very little waiting time in office and during procedures. Quite astute with analysis and follow-up. Highly recommend.
in Sun City Center, FL |
I AM A65 YEAR OLD MALE AND HAD EYE LIDS THAT DRUPPED AT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE ALMOST TO THE PUPIL OF MY EYES. DR. MACK OPERATED ON MY EYE LIDS AND COMPLETELY ELIMINATED THE CONDITION. MY PERIFIAL VISION IS MUCH BETTER AND I HAVE A MORE ALERT LOOK. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED IF DR. MACH WORKS ON YOU. I WORKED WITH BOTH THE SUN CITY CENTER CATARAC AND EYE CENTER AND THE BRANDON EYE CLINIC. BOTH FACILITIES WERE VERY WELL RUN AND THE STAFFS VERY PERSONNABLE.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
I am a younger-looking 64 years old, but unhappy with my drooping upper eyelids. Dr. Mack performed bilateral upper blepharoplasty in February 2016, and I am very pleased with the results. Recovery time was quick and relatively painless. Results were not noticed by my friends who saw me after a few weeks. I do, however, receive comments about my youthful appearance. Dr. Mack was very meticulous and professional.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mack is definitely the best at his craft. I was referred to him by ophthalmologist to have my eyelids evaluated. I had the surgery done by Dr. Mack and the results were amazing, the recovery time was very quick and pain free. I would never go to another plastic surgeon but Dr. Mack. I highly recommend him to anyone. The office staff is wonderful and are focused on taking care of the patient, they are a joy to deal with.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mack spent time with me explaining the procedure he needed to perform removing a cyst from my lower eyelid. He is kind and compassionate and cared enough to even make sure he saved my eyelashes! He is amazing!
in Plant City, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Mack to anyone needing eyelid surgery. He and his staff were just great and very thorough.
in Tampa, FL |
I consulted two ocular plastic surgeons regarding relaxed eye lids, upper and bottom, which were creating vision problems. Dr Mack was thorough in his exam and assessment, answering all my questions. Likewise, his office staff was efficient and helpful to me. After consulting with both doctors, it was clear that I trusted Dr Mack more. He performed the lower lids and two weeks later performed the upper lid procedure. Recovery was without issues, and bruising/swelling less than anticipated.
in Dunedin, FL |
Awesome doctor and caring staff!
in Ruskin, FL |
Staff, facility, nurses, and Dr. Mack all very polite, professional with goal of patient care and speedy recovery. Had BCC removal on lower eyelid and Dr. Mack did an excellent job. I didn't realize how big of a surgery it was, but he and his staff did. Fully recovered and he knew exactly where I would end up.
in Tampa, FL |
Waited over an hour to be seen, everyone in the waiting room seemed to be just equally irritated. Then, the Dr was very short and seemed uninterested. I will be going elsewhere for my surgeries as I don't trust he will give his 100%.
in Tampa, FL |
I visited Dr. Mack’s office for a recent procedure. He was extremely thorough, answering all my questions and making sure I was completely comfortable before we moved forward. The office staff was also helpful! All in all, a great experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Mack and his team.
in Apollo Beach, FL |
Eye bags blocking my peripheral vision, especially overhead vision. Assessment procedure was very through. Was given all the options available. Overall experience was excellent. Results were much better than expected. Nothing but the highest marks for Dr. Mack and his staff.
in Lake Wales, FL |
The use of steroid eye drops following cataract surgery by another doctor caused pouches to form underneath my eyes. I was referred to Dr. Mack by my brother who is an optometrist. After meeting with Dr. Mack I elected to have upper and lower eyelid surgery. Dr. Mack's prep procedures were effective and I had minimal swelling and bruising. Pain was also minimal and I did not require pain meds. I have been extremely pleased and after 4 weeks was told that I look at least 10 years younger!
in Tampa, FL |
friendly efficient staff. surgery went perfectly. Dr mack is very friendly and thourogh
Have you seen Dr. William Mack, MD?
Are you Dr. Mack?