Dr. William P. Mack, MD

Dr. William P. Mack, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 51 years old

Personal Bio

Dr. Mack's Experience

See how Dr. Mack's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mack

Dr. Mack accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mack has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Mack's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mack to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Mack
Dr. Mack's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (78)
in Ruskin, FL |
Dr Mack performed an Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty... an eyelid lift of sorts. The purpose was to improve my field of vision. A side benefit is that now I have no more eyelid fatigue from trying to hold them open! Seems silly, but it has made such a huge difference in my personal appearance and outlook too. I actually look awake... like I am...lol. Dr. Mack and his staff prepared me well for this surgery. Due to exceptional pre- and post-Op instructions, my bruising and swelling was minimal.
in tampa, fl |
He is an excellent surgeon & provided symmetry after lower & upper eyelid surgery for skin cancer. He was available after office hours & while on vacation! He ordered a prescription needed while I was traveling in Europe!
in Lutz, FL |
Had upper eye lids done due to reduced vision. He did a Great job, I see better and a side effect I look better (I'm 68 years old so that is relative). Would recommend him to anyone.
in Brandon, FL |
dr.mack and the staff are the best,i had lower eyelid surgery done by dr.mack. the outcome was wonderful.
Tampa, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Mack for many years for my botox treatments. He and his team take the time to talk with you and understand what you want. Never tries to upsell you or be overly aggressive with his treatments. Always a friendly, timely and positive experience. I would trust no one else.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Mack is positively wonderful! I recently had surgery on both eyes (I wasn't thrilled with the results from a different surgeon) and could not be happier with the outcome! Dr. Mack listens, is attentive, caring, and incredibly talented! I cannot say enough about how happy I am in all Dr. Mack was able to do, to correct my problems.
in Valrico, FL |
My experience was one of having a basal cell nodule under my eye removed by my regular dermatologist. Because of my profession of appearing in front of film & TV cameras, my dermatologist referred me to Dr. Mack to have the excision closed up so professionally, I wouldn't miss any close-ups! From the initial operation through the followups, Dr. Mack and his staff were so professional and friendly I felt in very good hands. He took an interest in my concerns and did outstanding work.
in Riverview, Florida |
I am absolutely ecstatic with my results!!! I recently had upper eye lid surgery. I was having trouble with my peripheral vision. From the first visit, all the staff from the waiting room, to the nurses and tecnicians whom I saw were absolutely wonderful!! When talking to Dr. Mack, he made me feel comfortable and at ease with the surgery process, and I knew then I would be happy with the results. My eyes look amazing!!!!! I can see better now than I have in years. Best decision ever!!!!!
in Sun City Center, FL |
Dr. Mack removed/reshaped my droopy eye lids. I now look better and see better, more light is coming into my eyes. What a difference this has made. Thank you Dr. Mack you did an excellent job.
in Sun City Center, FL |
Dr. Mack performed eyelid surgery on my husband on Sept. 9, 2016. Everything had been explained to us about the surgery at a prior office visit. During the surgery, Dr. Mack kept my husband informed and the results of the surgery were fantastic. It has improved his vision quite a bit and he has better peripheral vision also. It was a success!! Thank you Dr. Mack
in Parrish, FL |
Dr Mack and his support staff have tended to my eyelid surgery needs for the last several months. My experience with them has been nothing short of superb. Every person I came into contact with was friendly and professional. My surgical procedure recovery time and scarring was virtually non existent, indicating a precisely performed procedure the results of which were much better than I expected. Would highly recommend Dr Mack and his staff to family and friends for your ophthalmologic needs.
in Riverview, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Mack. I recently had upper eyelid surgery and an very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Mack and his staff are outstanding - very professional, friendly and they provide great care. An added note, the staff at the surgical center was also kind and professional.
in riverview, fl |
Excellent clinic and physician. Discusses means and methods. Great personality. Abundant knowledge. Staff extremely friendly and service 100%. Very little waiting time in office and during procedures. Quite astute with analysis and follow-up. Highly recommend.
in Sun City Center, FL |
I AM A65 YEAR OLD MALE AND HAD EYE LIDS THAT DRUPPED AT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE ALMOST TO THE PUPIL OF MY EYES. DR. MACK OPERATED ON MY EYE LIDS AND COMPLETELY ELIMINATED THE CONDITION. MY PERIFIAL VISION IS MUCH BETTER AND I HAVE A MORE ALERT LOOK. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED IF DR. MACH WORKS ON YOU. I WORKED WITH BOTH THE SUN CITY CENTER CATARAC AND EYE CENTER AND THE BRANDON EYE CLINIC. BOTH FACILITIES WERE VERY WELL RUN AND THE STAFFS VERY PERSONNABLE.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
I am a younger-looking 64 years old, but unhappy with my drooping upper eyelids. Dr. Mack performed bilateral upper blepharoplasty in February 2016, and I am very pleased with the results. Recovery time was quick and relatively painless. Results were not noticed by my friends who saw me after a few weeks. I do, however, receive comments about my youthful appearance. Dr. Mack was very meticulous and professional.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mack is definitely the best at his craft. I was referred to him by ophthalmologist to have my eyelids evaluated. I had the surgery done by Dr. Mack and the results were amazing, the recovery time was very quick and pain free. I would never go to another plastic surgeon but Dr. Mack. I highly recommend him to anyone. The office staff is wonderful and are focused on taking care of the patient, they are a joy to deal with.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mack spent time with me explaining the procedure he needed to perform removing a cyst from my lower eyelid. He is kind and compassionate and cared enough to even make sure he saved my eyelashes! He is amazing!
in Plant City, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Mack to anyone needing eyelid surgery. He and his staff were just great and very thorough.
in Tampa, FL |
I consulted two ocular plastic surgeons regarding relaxed eye lids, upper and bottom, which were creating vision problems. Dr Mack was thorough in his exam and assessment, answering all my questions. Likewise, his office staff was efficient and helpful to me. After consulting with both doctors, it was clear that I trusted Dr Mack more. He performed the lower lids and two weeks later performed the upper lid procedure. Recovery was without issues, and bruising/swelling less than anticipated.
in Dunedin, FL |
Awesome doctor and caring staff!
in Ruskin, FL |
Staff, facility, nurses, and Dr. Mack all very polite, professional with goal of patient care and speedy recovery. Had BCC removal on lower eyelid and Dr. Mack did an excellent job. I didn't realize how big of a surgery it was, but he and his staff did. Fully recovered and he knew exactly where I would end up.
in Tampa, FL |
Waited over an hour to be seen, everyone in the waiting room seemed to be just equally irritated. Then, the Dr was very short and seemed uninterested. I will be going elsewhere for my surgeries as I don't trust he will give his 100%.
in Tampa, FL |
I visited Dr. Mack’s office for a recent procedure. He was extremely thorough, answering all my questions and making sure I was completely comfortable before we moved forward. The office staff was also helpful! All in all, a great experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Mack and his team.
in Apollo Beach, FL |
Eye bags blocking my peripheral vision, especially overhead vision. Assessment procedure was very through. Was given all the options available. Overall experience was excellent. Results were much better than expected. Nothing but the highest marks for Dr. Mack and his staff.
in Lake Wales, FL |
The use of steroid eye drops following cataract surgery by another doctor caused pouches to form underneath my eyes. I was referred to Dr. Mack by my brother who is an optometrist. After meeting with Dr. Mack I elected to have upper and lower eyelid surgery. Dr. Mack's prep procedures were effective and I had minimal swelling and bruising. Pain was also minimal and I did not require pain meds. I have been extremely pleased and after 4 weeks was told that I look at least 10 years younger!
in Tampa, FL |
friendly efficient staff. surgery went perfectly. Dr mack is very friendly and thourogh
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I am a practicing Ophthalmologist and have been referring my patients who need oculoplastic procedures to William Mack, MD for more than 10 years, and they have all been very pleased. I became the patient recently when Dr. Mack removed a suspicious lesion from my lower lid. He performed a very precise incision and closure so that it is hard to see where the incision was made. I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery and will continue to refer my patients to him. William Reeves MD
in Lutz, FL |
Having tears rolling down my left cheek and getting worse from a blocked tear duct on one side, I finally consulted with Dr. Mack; the only doctor my eye doctor would recommend. How fortunate could I get! Meticulous in every aspect, Dr. Mack remedied the problem with absolute precision. His caring disposition and that of his staff made this a truly enjoyable experience.
in Tampa, FL |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Mack and his office staff. All were attentive, pleasant, and professional.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mack answered all my questions without making me feel like I was taking his time. He listens. The office staff is professional and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Mack.
in Auburndale, FL |
My experience with Dr. Mack and his staff has been exceptional. He is very personable and respectful to his patients. I took my dad to see him for droopy eyelids and the surgery went very well. Dr. Mack called personally to check how he was doing afterwards. My father is someone who hates going to the doctor and is very resistant to having any surgery, yet Dr. Mack made him feel very comfortable with the decision to have surgery. Dad can't believe the improvement in his vision!
in Tampa, fl |
I have been going to Dr Mack for about 10 year. Before seeing him, I interviewed other doctors in the area. He is not only an experienced doctor, but tells you the truth about what to expect & what will happen. I trust no one else. I have referred multiple friends to him & everyone feels the same. With Dr Mack you will receive the best care & results possible!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mack and his staff are amazing! The office staff is very courteous and helpful- always smiling! Dr. Mack is very attentive and has extensive knowledge in his field. His bedside manner is exceptional. I have been a patient for many years and have always had an exceptional experience! I highly recommend!
in Rocky River, OH |
Professional and meticulous, simply the best. The staff is excellent as well.
in Tampa, FL |
My 18 year old son took a hard elbow to his face at a basketball game at the Harbour Island Athletic Club where Dr. Mack is also a member. The injury was about a 1 inch gash on the orbital bone just below his left eye, in fact the bone was visible. Dr. Mack was there that night and offered to meet us at his office for stitches. 45 minutes later we were in his office at 8:30 at night getting 6 of the most expert stitches I've ever seen, all while talking to my son about his future. Excellent!!
in NYC |
I trust Dr. Mack completely to keep me looking & feeling my refreshed, relaxed best! Dr. Mack's conservative & skilled approach to facial fillers and other treatments has always left me feeling confident that I am in great hands & never looking like I've had work done. There's no way I'd trust just anyone with my face, even something as common as Botox, and Dr. Mack has never let me down. He has a steady & calming way about him and his staff could not be lovelier or more educated & helpful!
in Apollo Beach, FL |
I hesitate to offer 5 stars just yet. I have at least one office visit left, after that I will add the excellent star. I have been very well pleased so far in this experience. Dr. Mack has a busy practice but is patient and soft spoken and interested in your response. The office staff is similarly patient and kind, yet expert it their knowledge and procedures. The surgery itself was quite comfortable, yet done with the least amount of sedation possible. Very fine results.
in Valrico, FL |
My experience with Dr. Mack was EXCELLENT! He performed an upper eyelid Blepharoplasty. I experienced NO pain, bruising or bleeding..., only moderate swelling & upper eyelid stiffness. I followed his instructions exactly, which accelerated my healing. I told Dr. Mack, He removed the blankets from my baby blues. My peripheral vision has increased and friends tell me how much younger I look. I am thrilled! I highly recommend Dr. William P. Mack!!!
in Tampa, FL |
My experience with Dr. Mack was excellent. Scheduling is always very easy. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. The office is extremely inviting and pleasant. Dr. Mack is calm, down to earth and takes a true interest in his patients. He does not have the anxious rush form patient to patient that I see with so many other medical doctors. He consistently acknowledged my concerns, and considered them through the treatment. I would recommend Dr. Mack to my closest family members.
in Ruskin, FL |
Office staff was super nice-especially Angela. But that is all. I was referred to Dr Mack for eyelid surgery. The whole process seemed robotic and not scripted. In addition, Dr Mack came across as arrogant and seemed insulted when I had questions about eye surgery. Disappointing because while Dr Mack has the excellent background and credentials, I didnt feel valued as a patient so will go elsewhere.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mack and his staff are very professional. I was very pleased with my surgical procedure and the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Mack.
in Ruskin, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr.Mack's since 2001.He recently removed a cyst from my inner eyelid,and I went home with no pain and only slight discomfort.Not even a Tylenol was taken! Now 4 weeks later you would never know I had any eyelid surgery at all. I am completely satisfied with the treatment given from start to finish,and would highly recommend Dr. Mack to anyone looking for an eye care provider.
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Mack did a great job with my upper eye lid surgery (Blepharoplasty). I had no pain or discomfort from the surgery at all. I took his advice and used ice exactly as instructed and had minimal bruising. Sleeping at night with shields on my eyes was the most irritating part of the recovery, they were used for the first week so that was a minimal annoyance. The result is great, my surgery was in early November 2015 and my eyes look great in 2016! I'm so happy to be able to see my eyelashes again
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Mack recently did upper eyelid surgery for me. My vision was being impaired from my eyelids drooping into my line of vision. The outcome has been fantastic. There was no pain and very minimal bruising or swelling. It is great to look into the mirror and not look tired or haggard along with having full vision again. All of Dr. Mack's assistants were very professional, and Dr. Mack was very thorough in explaining the procedure and answering any questions. I would highly recommend him.
in Valrico, Florida |
I had upper eyelid surgery on December 18, 2015, and I couldn't be happier. I had apprehensions prior to surgery, but that was due to my own fears, but after meeting with Dr. Mack and his staff they completely put me at ease. I followed the pre & post recommendations to reduce swelling and bruising, and to date I have little scars over my eyelids which over time will disappear. I highly recommend Dr. Mack and staff.
in Valrico, Fl |
Dr. Mack was highly recommended and I am also highly recommending him. Totally professional in the staff, organization of the office, and himself. The offices and surgery center are updated and meticulous. Dr. Mack eased any fear I had and the staff was great the day of my eyelid surgery and at all appointments. My eyes had little swelling or discoloration. I was out in public three days later.
in Tampa, FL |
Surgery of upper eyelids was painless, there are no visible scars and I can see better
Have you seen Dr. William P. Mack, MD?
Are you Dr. Mack?

Compare Dr. Mack

Dr. Mack says...

Dr. William P. Mack is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist & a Facial Cosmetic Surgeon specializing in Cosmetic Eye Lid Surgery, in addition to facial fillers (Botox) serving the Tampa area for more than 15 years. Dr. Mack has obtained additional training in facial cosmetic surgery. He is experienced in Facelift, Vein Treatments and Ultherapy. He is a professional member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery , the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Medical Association. Dr. William P. Mack was also awarded the Best Doctors in America Award, the Real Self Doctor Insights Panel Award and the Allergan Next Generation Advisory Board Award.

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS

• American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
  • American Medical Association
  • American Academy of Ophthalmology

AWARDS & ACCOLADES

• 2015 Best Doctors in America- Awarded by Tampa Bay Metro Magazine
  • 2015 Real Self Doctor Insights Panel: August, 2015 to present
  • 2015 Allergan Next Generation Advisory Board: Dec, 2015 to present
  • 2015 Allergan Medical Aesthetics Advisory Board: July, 2015 to present
  • 2015 Advisory Committee- 1st Annual Global Aesthetics Conference, Miami Beach, Florida, Oct. 28- Nov 1, 2015
  • 2015 Best of Tampa Awards- Medical Cosmetics
  • 2015 Advisory Committee for the 11th Annual Multi- Specialty Foundation Facial Cosmetic Surgery Symposium, Las Vegas, Nevada, June 10-14, 2015.
  • 2015 Allergan® Partner Privileges- Platinum Partner Status
  • 2015 Top 10 Doctor Award- Top 1% Doctors nationally as rated and awarded by patients on Vitals
  • 2015 Patient's Choice Award- American Registry- Rated and awarded by patients
  • 2015 America's Top Plastic Surgeons- Consumer's Research Council of America
  • 2015 Most Compasionate Doctor Award- American Registry- Rated and awarded by patients
  • 2014 Mack Center- Small Business of the Year Finalist:Awarded by the Greater Tampa Bay Chamber ofCommerce
  • 2014 Advisory Committee for the 10th Annual Multi-Specialty Foundation Facial
  • Cosmetic Surgery Symposium, Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-22, 2014.
  • 2014 Best of South Tampa Eye Surgeon- Chosen by Tampa Tribune Readers

• Sculptra® Aesthetic
  • Voluma™ XC
  • Ultherapy
  • Microneedling
  • Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
  • Clinical Skin Care
  • Colorescience®
  • Massage Services
  • Rejuvenating Skin Care
  • Permanent Makeup
  • Ultherapy
  • Waxing Services

Dr. Mack's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Mack has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mack's Board Certifications

• Blocked Tear Duct
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Stye
  • Tear Duct Disorders
  • Trichiasis

University Of South Florida College Of Medicine-M.D.

Graduated in 1991

Internal Medicine & Ophthalmology-University Of South Florida (Usf) In Tampa, Florida

Completed in 1995

Oculoplastic Surgery, Albany Ny

Completed in 1996

John Carol University, B.S. In Biology

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Mack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Facelift
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Reconstruction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.