Dr. William Loverme, MD

Dr. William Loverme, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. William Loverme, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Wellesley, MA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Boston University School of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.

1 Washington St Ste 301

Wellesley, MA 02481

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Loverme

See how frequently Dr. Loverme performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pulmonary Disease

Dr. Loverme's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Loverme "As a plastic surgeon I believe the patient always comes first. I try to create enhanced but natural beauty maintaining your best features and improving the others. I strive to give exceptional care to my patients in a state of the art atmosphere. I perform only cosmetic surgery so that I can give my patients the best results. Breast augmentation, breast implants, tummy tuck, liposuction and facelifts with eyelids are my most frequent operations. I use non invasive methods whenever possible."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• External Ear Disorders
  • Nipple Conditions

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Syracuse University
  • S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Loverme has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Loverme does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loverme and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loverme's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loverme to family and friends

Dr. Loverme's Performance

I decided to get a breast lift when I started noticing how sweaty and rashy my under boob would get throughout the day. I breast fed my son and I feel like that made my boobs sag even more not to mention how big my nipples got. When I went to my pcp I mentioned that I was looking into getting a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Extremely happy with the result of Dr. Loverme's work. Highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I recently had IPL at Dr. LoVerme's office and LOVE the results! I had two large sun spots on my face that have been bothering me and within a couple of days of the IPL, they were completely gone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was always considering having a breast augmentation done after having two kids and breast feeding my boobs weren't the same anymore I saw my friend Leo boobs and I was in aw of how great they looked she refereed me to him . I went in and told him what I wanted and he was very understanding to my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Loverme was honestly awful. I had to write a review warning others to never see him. I received juvaderm injections for my lips. This is a procedure I have been doing for about 5-6 years before with other doctors. I've never had an issue until I decided to try Dr. Loverme for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0