Dr. W Lohner, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. W Lohner, MD
Dr. Lohner is extensively trained in Ophthalmology and specializes in laser refractive and cataract surgery with over ten years of experience in performing Lasik. Having served thousands of patients with all types of eye disease, Dr. Lohner finds his greatest satisfaction is helping patients lose their dependence on glasses and in restoring vision that has previously been lost.

Dr. Lohner's Experience

See how Dr. Lohner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lohner

Dr. Lohner accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Lohner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lohner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lohner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lohner to family and friends
Dr. Lohner's Performance
in Provo, UT |
Dr. Lohner did my husbands LASIK surgery a few years ago. Since then he has also done my brother in law and sister in law. I've been VERY impressed with this doctor and will continue to recommend him to others.
in Provo, UT |
I saw Dr. Lohner for a routine diabetic exam. He was friendly, knowledgeable and he was up-to-date technologically. Great experience.
Provo, UT |
He is a very nice man. He has great bedside manners. He also seems to have a great team that helps him.
in Escondido, CA |
My son had LASIK surgery done by Doctor Lohner in Provo. He has been wearing corrective lenses since middle school. Since I never wore glasses until I got old I did not know what it was like not being able to see without help. I am so ecstatic at the results of my son's LASIK surgery. Dr. Lohner has made my son's vision better than when he wore glasses or contacts, 20/20 vision now. Heartfelt Thanks to Dr. Lohner and Excel Eye Center for changing my son's life; I highly recommend them.
in Provo, UT |
My son has had to wear glasses then contacts since he was in middle school. He now lives in Utah and wanted corrective surgery. We visited Excel Eye Center when we were visiting Utah and we were so impressed with everything we saw and heard. Everyone we met with were friendly, helpful and very professional and they know Eyes. We met with Dr. Lohner and he answered all our questions and we felt confident in him to do our son's surgery. The surgery was a success and my son now has 20/20 vision
in Provo, UT |
Dr. Lohner performed my lasik. It has been so great to be able to wake up in the morning and not have to put on glasses or put in contacts. I would do it over again in a heartbeat. Thank you Dr. Lohner.
in Provo, Utah |
I have loved my experience at Excel Eye Center! Dr. Lohner did my LASIK surgery almost a year ago and it has been amazing. My vision is even better than with my glasses, I am now 20/15! I have absolutely loved being glasses and contacts free, it has allowed me to better enjoy all the outdoor activities that I love. Dr. Lohner was great at answering all my questions and explaining everything to me. All the staff was really friendly and made scheduling appointments easy. Definitely will recommend!
in Provo, UT |
Dr. Lohner is the BEST! He is easy going and friendly. I highly recommend going to him. He did my PRK surgery a couple months ago and now I am seeing 20/15. I am so happy I got PRK. He is very caring and attentive and knows his stuff! He was very good at explaining to me the procedure and all that was involved. I was pretty nervous to get it but after speaking with Dr. Lohner about it he put be me at ease and I felt very comfortable.
in Provo, UT |
I had PRK 3 months ago. I went from seeing about 20/400 to seeing 20/15. This is the best vision that I can remember ever having. Dr. Lohner did an incredible job, and he has made sure that I have been doing well since my PRK. Having PRK was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. I would do it all over again if I had to. Dr. Lohner is a miracle worker. I have been to many different eye doctors, but Dr. Lohner is by far my favorite doctor!
Have you seen Dr. W Lohner, MD?
Are you Dr. Lohner?

Compare Dr. Lohner

Dr. Lohner says...

Dr. Lohner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Lohner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lohner's Board Certifications

Tulane University School Of Med
    University Of Ut Med Center
    Brigham Young University

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Lohner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lohner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Phakic Refractive Lens Implantation
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Refractive Surgery
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery