Dr. William Lee, MD

Family Medicine | Male

LEE FAMILY PRACTICE ASSOCIATES 1505 Winding Way Dr Ste 218 Friendswood, TX 77546 Get Directions
Dr. William Lee, MD
Dr. William Lee, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Friendswood, TX. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.

Dr. Lee's Care Philosophy

To provide quality medical care to the whole family.

Dr. Lee's Experience

See how Dr. Lee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Lee is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Lee's Performance
in League City, TX |
Very good Dr. he really cares and will take the time to address your symptoms and concerns and he's always taking an advanced approach to help you feel better. I've been seeing him for 15 yrs. He diagnosed me with type 2 diabetes when to other Drs just kept trying different meds. I like him slot,hes a great person and I'm happy he's my Dr. I hope to see him for many years to come. Thank you Dr Lee for all your help over the years. He also gives very good advice,and he's usually right!
in Friendswood, TX |
I went to see Dr Lee as a new patient with what I thought was a routine infection, as it turned out it was very serious. Dr Lee and his staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome and more importantly, make me feel like I was in good hands. Dr Lee was very thorough during my appointments, asked pointed questions and provided very clear explanations. I truly felt like he was covering all the bases and providing expert care. I look forward to being a patient of Dr Lee for years to come!
in Dickinson, TX |
I went to Dr. Lee in dire need of help, and I thought he was wonderful. He is a rare medical doctor who understands the importance of treating mind, body and spirit...I felt like he saved my life. His staff was wonderful, too.
League City, TX |
Dr. Lee is awesome! He listens, asks questions and answers all your questions. The staff is very pleasant as well.
in Friendswood, TX |
I totally appreciate Dr. Lee. He and his staff. I fi d them to be professional and efficient. What I appreciate the most however is Dr. Lee's willingness to communicate effectively complex medical concepts and practices.
in Friendswood, TX |
Dr. Lee is one of the finest people I know. As a Physician he treats the whole person, not just the symptom. I trust Dr. Lee with the care of my whole family, and he has exceeded all expectations. Thank you sir.
in League City, TX |
This was the most disspointing Healthcare I have ever been involved in. Horrible. I don't require bedside manner only info facts and not being stood up at appointments and a staff the reads writes and fills in a charts properly. Just some basic health care not having to correct info everytime I go to the doctor. I actually thought they were reading some one else's chart. I got up and left.
in Manvel, TX |
I found myself in a crisis and called the office to speak with Dr. Lee. This was on a Weds. I was told he would call me back since he was with a patient. This repeated for three days. No call back. On third day was told to call back at end of day. I called again 5 minutes before last patient appt. No answer, they had closed early. Went to office Monday, given scripts and was told to never come back! I was getting worse every day!
Friendswood, TX |
I was a new patient that went in for a referral because my insurance now requires it for Urgent Cares. I randomly picked him as my PCP, and had to go see him after urgent care because i had a badly sprained ankle. He was very quick, did not show any concern to my injury at all and didn't even asked how it happened. He came off very rude and conceited, and kind of made me feel like I was stupid by asking about the referral process because i am new to having my own insurance. Changed my PCP.
in League city tx |
He was awful. No bedside manner whatsoever. Went in for a follow up for thoracic strain and a possible cracked rib. He then pushed on the area where the pain was and then jerked me around. He asked me no questions. Then he went on a tangent about pain killers and made me out to sound like a drug addict. I was crying from the pain he had just caused. He then asked me what the problem was and why was I crying. I told him that he had hurt me. Asking him for a note sent him over the edge.
in Webster, TX |
I was kind of bummed when I had to give up my old Doctor at Kelsey Seybold but Obama care mandated this for us. Now I am thrilled to have left them behind. My new Doctor, Dr. Lee is fantastic! Seriously, he talks with you in an easy unassuming manner and has no air of arrogance at all. Dr. Lee listens to your explanations and doesn't seem rushed to get to the next patient at all. I am actually excited to find a doctor with this level of commitment in our society today. Need a doctor. Get in now.
in Dickinson |
Dr. Lee has been our doctor since he was in league city. He is the only one that has been able care for my husband. My husband can be a little stubborn. I was an emotional wreck one day. He made time for me talked and listened to me. I thank him for being there for us. Thank you Dr Lee. God bless you.
Have you seen Dr. William Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?

Compare Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's Care Philosophy

To provide quality medical care to the whole family.

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lee's Board Certifications

Baylor University

Completed in 2003

University Of Tennessee

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage