Dr. William Lee, MD

Dr. William Lee, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Eye Consultants of Atlanta 3225 Cumberland Blvd SE Ste 900 Atlanta, GA 30339 Get Directions

As one of Georgia's few ophthalmologists with fellowship training in Cataract surgery, corneal transplants, and LASIK vision correction, I can help you with any eye problems affecting the front part of the eye (The Ocular Surface, Cornea, and Lens). My practice, Eye Consultants of Atlanta, is one of the oldest and largest eye care practices in the Southeastern US and one of the only private practices with specialists in ALL fields of eye care from pediatric eye care, glaucoma, retinal diseases such as diabetes and macular degeneration, cataract surgery, plastic surgery, neuro-ophthalmology, corneal transplants, corneal infections, and LASIK. I routinely see patients from all over the state of GA and surrounding states as my practice has some unique diagnostic instruments and state-of-the-art equipment not seen in other eye care practices in Georgia. We have Atlanta's first Catalys laser system for cataract surgery- a new state-of-the -art device that provides improved vision outcomes after cataract surgery and refractive lens exchange. I have one of only a few Lipiflow devices in Georgia, a revolutionary treatment for dry eye disease (lipiflow.com). We also have Georgia's only confocal microscope that helps with diagnosis of severe eye infections commonly seen in contact lens wearers. We are able to treat these contact lens infections and provide vision correction surgery with Georgia's only WaveLight All-laser LASIK system to prevent the need for future contacts. We give back the gift of sight in so many ways! Let my partners and I help you with your vision.

Dr. Lee's Experience

See how Dr. Lee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee accepts 33 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lee's Performance
in Macon, Ga |
See my previous review. These are by nature a " point in time". Adding a second review for my second eye is very telling! This second procedure was even more remarkable. The left eye is much improved...normal 20/20. Feels good, sees great. My right eye was corrected 4/3/2017. Even better restoration of acuity. One week after surgery my vision was near perfect. Today it if 20/20. What more can you ask for? Remarkable results from a remarkable physician!
in Macon, GA |
I have had a rapidly diminishing visual acuity for the past several months due to Fuch's Dystrophy. Ten days ago I had DMEK procedure. Though it was painless, I did feel like I had some minor scratchiness for 36 hours. My recovery is phenomenal. I have not enjoyed such acuity, color discrimination or clarity. Since this was done to my worst eye. My vision is normal just ten days post-op! I am excited about the prospects of my right eye having this same procedure. I cannot praise him enough!
Tifton, GA |
I've been seeing Dr. Lee for just under 1 year. If I could afford it, I would rent a billboard telling you why you should see him, and how much I just LOVE him and his staff. While he is not typically long in the treatment room, he will spend as much time as you need to understand past, present and future with your condition. He cares, and cares deeply about his patients. He can be alternately as serious or as upbeat and exuberant as your mood or the situation calls for. LOVE, LOVE LOVE him
in georgia |
Dr lee is best eye doctor he has done intraocular lens implant surgery in my eyes and now I can see and feel better
in Applying, GA |
Dr. Lee did cataract surgery on my mom and a cornea transplant on me. My mom is 20/20 and she does not need glasses for anything!! He did a new partial cornea transplant surgery on me called DMEK and I have never seen better in my right eye. I cannot wait to have the other eye fixed. Dr. Lee has taken such good care of my family and I feel like he is an angel to our family!! He is the best!!
in Riverdale, Georgia |
Dr. Lee is THE BEST always treats you like you are his only patient. He takes such great pride in his work and always gves yu such a positive attitude. You look forward to an appointment with him. I would refer him to anyone with eye problems again he is the best
in Thomaston, GA |
Dr. Lee removed cataracts in both of my eyes. I have cornea scarring in one eye and was referred to him because of this by another ophthalmologist who would not attempt the surgery. It was very successful and after the surgery he recommended a sclera contact lens for this eye. He also has removed a nodule from the cornea of my other eye. He has helped me so much and I am so grateful for him and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. William Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?

Compare Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee says...

As one of Georgia's few ophthalmologists with fellowship training in Cataract surgery, corneal transplants, and LASIK vision correction, I can help you with any eye problems affecting the front part of the eye (The Ocular Surface, Cornea, and Lens).  My practice, Eye Consultants of Atlanta, is one of the oldest and largest eye care practices in the Southeastern US and one of the only private practices with specialists in ALL fields of eye care from pediatric eye care, glaucoma, retinal diseases such as diabetes and macular degeneration, cataract surgery, plastic surgery, neuro-ophthalmology, corneal transplants, corneal infections, and LASIK.

I routinely see patients from all over the state of GA and surrounding states as my practice has some unique diagnostic instruments and state-of-the-art equipment not seen in other eye care practices in Georgia.  We have Atlanta's first Catalys laser system for cataract surgery- a new state-of-the -art device that provides improved vision outcomes after cataract surgery and refractive lens exchange.  I have one of only a few Lipiflow devices in Georgia, a revolutionary treatment for dry eye disease (lipiflow.com).  We also have Georgia's only confocal microscope that helps with diagnosis of severe eye infections commonly seen in contact lens wearers.  We are able to treat these contact lens infections and provide vision correction surgery with Georgia's only WaveLight All-laser LASIK system to prevent the need for future contacts.  We give back the gift of sight in so many ways!  Let my partners and I help you with your vision.

Dr. Lee says...

Cornea Transplants (DMEK, DSEK, DALK)

All Laser LASIK

Laser Cataract Surgery

Collagen crosslinking

Lipiflow for Dry eyes

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lee's Board Certifications

University Of California Davis Med Center

Completed in 2003

University of Kentucky

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Intraocular Lens Implant Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Laser Cataract Surgery
  • Laser Surgery
  • No-Stitch Corneal Transplantation (DLEK)
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery