Dr. William Lahners, MD

Dr. William Lahners, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

It is my goal with every single patient to deliver unsurpassed visual results utilizing the latest technology with a special emphasis on individual care and compassion.

Dr. William Lahners, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Lahners is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital.

Dr. Lahners' Experience

See how Dr. Lahners' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lahners

Dr. Lahners accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lahners has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lahners' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lahners to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Lahners' Performance
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I wouldn't care if I had to wait for hours just to see Dr Lahners, he is that good of a Dr. I had cataract removal and lens implants, I am thrilled at the outcome,. The staff was helpful, courteous and made the whole process less stressful. I can never thank Dr Lahners and the staff at the Center For Sight enough. It's wonderful seeing the world through a new lens.
Brandon, FL |
Exceptional experience.
in Sarasota fl |
I sent a review on Wednesday stating that Dr Ladner had novtobe to ans a quick question as he past by me but he wouldn't take a min. To date, I have not received the courtesy of a reply to my email/review. Not good
in Bradenton, FL |
I have had cornea transplants in both eyes performed by Dr. Lahners to correct Keratoconus. Dr. Lahners has been a consummate professional throughout the process and did an outstanding job on both surgeries. I am now seeing without any corrective measures in my right eye which was legally blind before the surgery and my left eye is healing beautifully. I would highly recommend Dr. Lahners to anyone in need of corneal transplants!!
in Charlotte, NC |
After I had my right cataract removed , I could hardly see. After two years of visits and all kinds of tests ,I asked him what went wrong. He very told me in an elevated voice that nothing went wrong. I was seeing better now than before I came to him. Mind you that I could not pass a drivers license test! So finally I went for a second opinion. That dr sent me to a retina specialist. That man used to be with the center for sight but left because of unethical practices He found the problem.
in Sarasota, FL |
Wonderful cataract surgery with an excellent outcome.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Similar to the experience of Lynne H., Dr. Lahners performed cataract surgery on my right eye in August 2014. The wrong strength lens was implanted caused wrinkles to occur in the corneal transplant on that eye. Follow up sessions could not be scheduled with Dr. Lahners; I was passed to an optometrist that previously worked with only 3 corneal transplant patients! Now, I'm having surgery to add cells to my right cornea with a piggyback lens installed to correct the erroneous lens.
in Sarasota, FL |
There simply are NO words to adequately express my gratitude to Dr. Lahners & his team at Center For Sight. My entire Lasik journey from start to finish was an incredibly easy & happy one! This has been a life changing experience that I don't believe I would have found anywhere else. Giving people their vision back is a gift of immeasurable value & Dr. Lahners is the best in his field of expertise - DO NOT HESITATE for a minute in choosing him for all of your vision correction needs. THANK YOU!
in Sarasota, FL |
My experience with Dr. Lahners and Center for Sight was horrendously bad. Dr. Lahners performed cataract surgery Dec. 2015. The wrong strength lens was implanted AND it was wrinkled. Another surgeon confirmed the mistake, implanted an unwrinkled correct lens. Immediate improvement! I sent a nice letter to Center for Sight asking for refund of extra $2,000 I paid for Custom Vision. Got a response letter today. They have discharged me from their practice. Surprise, no refund!
in Sarasota fl |
Very professional
Have you seen Dr. William Lahners, MD?
Are you Dr. Lahners?

Compare Dr. Lahners

Dr. Lahners' Care Philosophy

Dr. Lahners' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Lahners has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lahners' Board Certifications

Phillips Eye Institute

Completed in 2001

University Of Texas

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Lahners does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lahners and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology