Dermatology  |
Dr. William Krug, MD
Dr. William Krug, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Mentor, OH. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

9485 Mentor Ave Ste 102

Mentor, OH 44060

Learn about Dr. Krug

Dr. Krug's Experience

Dr. Krug's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Krug does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Temple University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Cleveland Clinic Fndn

Dr. Krug has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Krug has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Russian

Dr. Krug does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krug and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krug's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krug to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Krug's Performance
in Madison ,Ohio |
I love Dr.Krug ,I have been seeing him over 14 yrs He is the BEST DERM IN TOWN !
in Mentor, OH |
8/31/17 - I saw Dr. Krug a few weeks ago. He froze off pre-skin cancer on my face and a mole on the bottom of my foot. He was quick and got me in and out of the office. Filling out the paperwork required more time than seeing him and the procedure. He understands my concerns and took the time to answer all my questions. Good guy with over 40 years experience. I'm just glad he's still practicing after the last place he worked for wrote him off telling everyone he was retiring.
Painesville, OH |
Feel like my $40 copay just got flushed down the toilet. Instead of diagnosing why a skin lesion suddenly inflammed, he referred us to the "other" office in Landerbrook to maybe have it lasered which likely is considered to be cosmetic and coincidentally was with his DAUGHTER. Really no other closer places? Didn't even say what the lesion was and when I mentioned skin cancer he said "chances are real low." Asked about a topical solution and he said insurance don't cover it. Never again!
Chardon, OH |
Dr. Krug compared chemical exposure to outside contact. Not the same contact in comparison. He refused and all treatment. It was a work injury. He is discriminatory in his practice. Medications available regardless but was refused. I was given the typical run around to go there and every where else but not here. My insurance would pay. I told him that and he flew off the handle about the word BWC in relation to the injury. He said I brought it up. No reason to scream at me.
Mentor, OH |
Dr. Krug was rude, disrespectful and unprofessional. I came into the office with a skin rash condition, he spent very little time with me and did not explain things in a way that I could understand. The condition that I have has been bothering me for some time and I had to emphasize the importance of the issue multiple times in the room. The doctor used examples such as an elephant in my backyard in order to describe the characteristics of my rash. Dr. did not consult nurse before seeing me.
in Mentor, OH |
I love Dr. Krug! I have been with him for around 8/10 yrs! When I first started with him and young (middle school age) I hated him because I thought he was mean due to his serious/monotoned appearance. With time and as I got older I realized that he actually is very nice and just joking in dry sarcasm. He always listens to me and gives me amazing recommendations and is the only doctor to get my face clear! Love love love him
in Columbus, OH |
I find Dr. Krug to be one of the most amazing doctors ever. He is honest, doe not sugar coat things. He treats you how he would treat his own family member. He does not play around with medications that cost a lot of money, he works it out so that you can afford things. Mostly he has a lot of experience in dermatology and I would never go anywhere else.
in Ohio |
I found doctor krug to be professional, courteousness. looked at my problem, explained my medical problem and the best action he was going to take. he did just as he said. I had a very enjoyable appointment with doctor krug. my appointment was set up by the VA within a timely matter.
in Kirtland, OH |
he seems to care about his patients and he takes the time to explain thing s
Have you seen Dr. William Krug, MD?
Are you Dr. Krug?