Dr. William Kole, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. William Kole, MD

Dr. William Kole, MD is an interventional pain medicine doctor who practices in Sterling Heights, MI. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Kole is affiliated with Doctors' Hospital of Michigan.

...See Less

Dr. Kole's Experience

See how Dr. Kole's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kole

Dr. Kole accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Kole is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kole has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kole's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kole to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Kole's Performance
    Utica, MI |
    Very intimidating Dr. He seemed to be unempathitic, non emotional, and demanding. Would not recommend if you want a warm and friendly Dr. Egotistical and Alpha male dpminating. Office staff seemed very stressed out and angry. No greating no smiles just forms. And like 15 pages of forms then get asked again same stuff you already completed on several forms. Upsetting.
    in New Baltimore, MI |
    Dr. Kole is the only doctor that was able to help my pain. After seeing multiple doctors a nurse recommended Dr. Kole and he has been helping me since! Also you don't wait more than 10 minutes or less and Dr. Kole has that kind bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Kole! The staff, I can't tell you how kind, courteous and sweet they are, can't say enough about all of them!
    in Clinton Township, MI |
    Dr Kole is an excellent doctor. He is very compassionate and understanding. He makes it possible for me to continue working at my job and be able to provide for my family. I don't know if I would be able to work without his course of treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Kole to anyone that suffers from chronic pain circumstances.
    in Fraser, MI |
    Dr. Kole is the absolute best pain doctor, by time I went to him I been through 5 doctors none of which could control my pain. I couldn't even walk in upright position due to excruciating pain. I was in a full time medical program, mom of 3& no clue how I was going to make it thru. After very 1st visit my pain completely understand control! 10 years later& I wouldn't go anywhere else. Even when my insurance no longer paid since out of network I paid out of pocket.
    in Grosse Pointe, MI |
    DR KOLE SEEMS TO BE A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR IN HIS FIELD, OUR PROBLEM WITH HIS OFFICE IS HIS BUSINESS PRACTICES.WE WERE TOLD AT FIRST CONSULT THERE WOULD BE A DRUG SCREEN FOR ILLICIT DRUGS, NO PROBLEM UNDERSTANDABLE. RECENTLEY RECEIVED THE INSURANCE STATEMENT , HIS OFFICE BILLED 150.00 FOR THE DRUG SCREEN AND HAD OVER 1,400.00 OF TESTS DONE OF WHICH ARE NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE. THE BILL SHOWS THE SAMPLE WAS TESTED FOR EVERY LEGAL MEDICATION AND ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE.
    in Port Huron, MI |
    Dr. Kole is one of the best pain management doctors I've met. He's kind, knowledgeable and keeps it real with you. Having MS is not easy, but Dr.Kole made it more manageable by offering pain solutions that worked. His office staff are friendly and try to get you seen same day if it's an emergency. Thanks Dr. Kole &staff!
    in Algonac, MI |
    I've seen a few pain specialist, anesthesiologists pain specific, and most really don't listen to your needs, they in Ave have minds made-up, treat you as if guinea pig. They fear prescribing pain meds so they treat you w/ more invasive treatment, ie; shots in back, surgeries, etc. I've tried many non narcotic treatment including invasive procedure which left me worse. Dr. Kole listens, cares deeply, and believes in you, he has done this long enough to spot a fake. He's a great dr. !
    in Walled Lake, MI |
    Dr. Cole has been helping me with my pain since my accident over ten years ago. I had different procedures along the way, all buying me time until my ultimate lumbar fusion surgery. Every step along the way Dr. Cole has made good sound decisions regarding my pain and has kept me comfortable. The entire staff is awesome and now that they are in the new location, I can't think of anywhere else I would rather go than to Dr. Cole. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Cole to Family and Friends!
    in Detroit, MI |
    Dr.Kole is by far the most caring doctor that I have ever had! He takes time to listen to you, helps with your pain mgt, and genuinely cares for all of his patients.
    in Clinton Township, MI |
    Tried to talk to him on what medicine my insurance covered in he ignored all of it and give me something that my shirts did not cover in the cost way too much and he also did not listen on what medicine I was allergic to and kept writing me for medicine that my body would deny. I gave him my medical records and he lost them. Basically doesn't listen at all and thinks it's normal for a 25 year old to have bulging disks and a fusion!
    in Warren, Mi |
    Dr Kole Is awesome, need more like him.i never felt more comfortable and tells it like it is. I'm so glad I was sent to him., felt safe in his hands. He one of the Doctors like what ya grew up with that care and your not a number. He is awesome.
    Have you seen Dr. William Kole, MD?
    Are you Dr. Kole?

Dr. Kole's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Arthritis of the Neck

Certified By American Board Interventional Pain Physicians

Completed in 2009

Diplomate American Academy Of Pain Management

Completed in 2013

Dr. Kole does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kole and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine