Dr. William Kepper, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Kepper

Capital Regional Medical Group at Southwood

1910 Hillbrooke Trl Ste 2 Tallahassee, FL 32311

Dr. William Kepper, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Tallahassee, FL and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Tulane University of Louisiana in 1976 and specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, and more.

Dr. Kepper accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kepper has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(850) 878-2637Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Kepper treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kepper's conditions and procedures:

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Hearing Screening
  • Injection
  • Physical Examination
  • Prenatal Testing
  • Strep Test

Our goal is quality family care for the whole family.

• Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine

4.0

Dr. Kepper?
Dr. Kepper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Kepper, MD
Dr. Kepper treated me like family. He let me speak my mind.then he spoke his. He is a storehouse of knowledge about solutions to my health problems but would allow.my input to be part of the choices we made. Now my health is as good as it has been in a long time. I know my body better than anyone and together we've chosen the right meds for me thanks to his allowing me a say in the matter. He isn't a pushover but has the wisdom to let me have a hand in deciding what I do with my body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?
Dr. Kepper has been my doctor since 1985. He has always been very professional and has a heart for his patients. He is willing to listen and to prescribe what ever is best and it works. He was the lead doctor for my wife before her passing and was a tremendous help to our family. We surely will miss this great doctor who had a wealth of knowledge and used it to help each patient. He wasn't interested in rushing patients through as found in many other practices as he had the patients concerns as
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?
Needs to fire nurse practitioner. I am a non smoker who had an abnormal chest X-ray and pft. He immediately said COPD. Went back with cold and he told me that he has no doubt I will be on full oxygen. Well it is 1 year later and I walk 8 miles a day, have no fatigue, have not lost weight, can sleep lying flat and have no cough and am not prone to coldS. if you fail a pft, don't let them give you a death sentence and put you on medication that have side effects worse than what you went in for.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kepper for almost 37 years. He has provided excellent care throughout. He is always up to date with the latest medical information and options.. Perhaps most important to me, is that he takes the time to listen and to make sure I understand my health issues so that we can make informed decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kepper's for well over a decade. Dr. Kepper and staff have always been professional, knowledgeable, approachable, and friendly. I have complete confidence in Dr. Kepper and his staff, and I look forward to his care far into the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?
Dr. Kepper knows what he is doing when it comes to my healthcare, my entire family comes to this facility. His nursing staff is great, his ARNP is easy to be accessed and he gives outstanding care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?
Dr Kepper is the BEST! acting on a hunch and his years of experience, before all test results were back, he preemptively started treatment and saved my husband from a serious decline in health- or worse. Great bedside manner, and you never leave feeling like you're rushed out. His nurse practitioner Paul is very impressive - knows his stuff and like Dr. Kepper takes plenty of time to explain everything to you. Be ready to make multiple phone calls to his staff for any need, that is frustrating
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?
Caring and actually listens. Seems to regard his patients as real people and not a list of symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?
Calls to let me know he has never had any complaint with a sleeping pill he prescribed. Asked me to take pills to pharmacy to see if they administered the correct medication. Obviously not an issue for me as they made me feel like vertigo and I could not sleep. I check medical sites for known side effects. 2 most common on drugs.com. Dizziness and insomnia. One of those that makes you go hmmm....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?
Dr. Kepper is one of the brightest men I've met as far as medicine goes. I also find him to be a very compassionate caring person. Very thorough! I've been with him for 30 years years now and wouldn't think of changing doctors. I just hope he doesn't retire. Mark Gargiulo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kepper, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kepper?