Family Medicine  |
Dr. William Kemp, MD
Dr. William Kemp, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Kemp is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center and Memorial Hospital.

Beacon Health Alliance

632 Morrison Springs Rd Ste 101

Chattanooga, TN 37415

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Kemp

Beacon's primary care physicians are committed to your personal health. Formed in 1996, Beacon Health Alliance, PC is one of Chattanooga's largest private physician primary care groups completely dedicated to providing primary health care for children and adults of all ages. Specializing in pediatrics, obstetrics, gynecology, family practice and internal medicine, Beacon's qualified and highly trained physicians deliver a unique brand of personalized care that makes them the Chattanooga area's premier primary care providers.

Dr. Kemp's Experience

Dr. Kemp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Ut
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Jackson Madison Co Gen Hsp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Kemp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kemp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kemp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kemp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kemp to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kemp's Performance
Chattanooga, TN |
I'm new to the area and I called to ask about making an appointment for my daughter the receptionist said I wouldn't be able to see the doctor today and hung up on me. I called back to say I had more questions, she said they were busy. I tried to ask about becoming a patient and she said it would be a few months. So I'll continue my search...
in Hixson, TN |
Dr. Kemp is on top of all of the latest medical practices, I'm sure, but also uses an uncommon amount of common sense and practicality. He is a great listener, and will spend some time talking to you to understand well what is going on. He doesn't just throw medications at you until something temporarily helps just enough, I believe he always tries hard to do the best thing for the long-term. I'll be a long term patient, as I think he is the right kind of family doctor
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Kemp was great he was fast and got straight to the point. But when my husband made a appointment and got caught up at work and didn't get to go to his appointment which was his first one. The receptionist called my husband 5 minutes after his app. And told him he was not welcome there and to not waist their time and to find another doctor. Not a very professional receptionist. Disappointed and will go somewhere else where we feel more welcome by the doctors staff.
in Soddy Daisy, TN |
I have and do highly recommended Dr. Kemp to everyone! Dr. Kemp is an attentive, intelligent and caring MD! He's been my doctor for 32 years. I'm very active in my health decisions & I ask questions. Once he brought a couple of books to the exam room & WE reviewed the information & I agreed with his medical advice. That made me trust Dr. Kemp with my health even more. I love the fact that he is honest with me about my health, listens to my concerns & has a sense of humor!
in Red bank tenn |
Dr kemp is the most wonderful dr I know God led me too him years ago he has your best interest always in his mind I was really during a few months ago and I'm alive today listen to dr kemp and praying I do just what he sayes I'm still sick but I am alive and I thank Gid ever day for him he thinks outside the box he is a real dr not just text book he makes me feel I'm gonna be here awhile and I need that I wouldn't want too see anybody els
Have you seen Dr. William Kemp, MD?
Are you Dr. Kemp?