Dr. William R. Keith Jr., MD

Dr. William R. Keith Jr., MD

Gastroenterology | Male | 57 years old

245 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Keith Jr. specializes in Gastroenterology and practices in Cape Coral, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Keith Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Keith Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Keith Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Keith Jr.

Dr. Keith Jr. accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Keith Jr. has admitting privileges.

Dr. Keith Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keith Jr. to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Keith Jr.
Dr. Keith Jr.'s Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (220)
in Cape Coral, FL |
He has taken excellent care of my fiancé and of myself. He is an expert in his field, professional, personable and when you talk with him you know he is listening! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Recent appointment and colonoscopy with Dr. Keith were highly professional and satisfactory.
in Cape Coral |
Very good bedside manner. Encourages confidence. Excellent staff.
in North ft myers |
Dr Keith diagnosed my Crohns disease back in 1996. I moved out of the area in. 1997 and returned last year. I have I'm as my doctor again and would highly recommend him or his knowledge and bedside manner.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Great doctor and person! "Bedside" and office visit manners are awesome. VERY comfortable with Dr. Keith!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Keith is very patient and kind. He listens and is non-judgmental. He is quick to answer all questions.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Keith for six years now and have had three procedures done. I have found Dr. Keith to be kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. He and his staff have been nothing short of wonderful and I highly recommend them.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Very understanding, he listened and followed up with my up north provider. I was also pleased with his promptness and throughness. A true credit to his profession.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Keith for nine years. I find him very honest and has a very pleasant bed side manner. He is very sincere. I find him to be very good doctor he takes his time and asks question on how I am feeling anything else he can help me with. He is just a great doctor.
in Cape Coral, FL |
DR. Keith is very compassionate, explained all procedures and made me feel at ease. Great Dr.and staff.
in Cape Coral, FL |
My husband was referred by his Primary Care Physician because his liver enzymes levels were off the charts made appt and he asked him "why are you here". We said do you not have his information from his Primary?? Told him why and he ordered labs. We said we just had them done a couple of days ago but he wanted his done. Immediately got them done call Oam at his office and told her they were done. Pam called a few days later and said to get labs done again. This was the routine for three weeks in
in North fort myers fl |
Very nice and explains what he is going to do before he does it. He checked on me several times while I was there. If I have get another colonoscopy in the future I would go to him.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Very professional and knowledgeable, great MD
in Ft Myers, FL |
Been using dr Keith for a number of years. Knowledgeable, compassionate, just a good guy!
in Cape Coral,Florida |
I was scared , this being my first time . They were all so nice . It made me feel so much better . He spoke so I could understand everything . I wish there were more doctors like him .
in Cape Coral, FL |
Very knowledgeable and explains everything about the procedure and the results immediately after the procedure.
North Fort Myers, FL |
Impressions from initial consult: Dr. Keith was personable and thorough
in Cape Coral, FL |
Very professional and reassuring.
in Cape Coral, Fl |
I have been seeing Dr Keith for a few years now and he is nothing short of amazing!! Not only does he genuinely listen to your concerns, but he has extraordinary compassion. Dr Keith gets to the bottom of your symptoms in a timely manner. I highly recommend him as well as his office!!
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I first met Dr. Keith when he agreed to see my 17 year old daughter when none of the other GE's would see her because she was not 18. He was a godsend. He quickly and correctly diagnosed her (where her pediatric Gastroentrologist's had not). He takes his time with you, listens and answers your questions. I talked my mother, step-father and some friends into going to him and they rave about him. Now it's been my turn to be the patient and he's been wonderful.
in North Fort Myers FL |
Dr Keith has been my doctor for 30 years. I trust him completely. He always makes sure he gets to the bottom of any concerns.
North Fort Myers, FL |
Dr Keith was very professional. listened o my problem and set a course of action to determine the best method to find the cause of my stomach problem. I feel confident he will resolve the reason i feel ill.
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
Had a excellent experience, received excellent care throughout the process (screening colonoscopy) from beginning to end.
in Ft Myers, FL |
All of the staff were very friendly and comforting. I really appreciated them keeping me informed of all of the preparations and procedures.
in Matlacha FL |
Doctor and all staff from start to finish were friendly, kind, reassuring, and informative at my recent colonoscopy.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Nurse never called the day after colonoscopy for follow-up like she said she would?
in Cape Coral, FL |
Initially treated by Dr. Trope five years ago and then a month ago while in the hospital. Had to have an immediate in-office follow-up. Dr. Keith was available, made room for me the same day I called. He was fully familiar with my condition, was compassionate, explained what was going on with me and answered every question I had. Dr. Keith is highly recommended and so is the staff. If you have GI problems, these are the people to see.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Keith is professional, takes the time to explain the procedure and has the magic touch.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Excellent, precise and friendly. Appreciated all of the staff and was put at ease through the entire experience
in Pine Island, FL |
Having long delayed the inevitable and with much trepidation, my first colonoscopy was performed by Dr.Keith, Jr. and staff at the surgical center. The entire experience was efficient, friendly and painless.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Excellent experience. High quality staff, very professional.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Would recommend Dr Keith and his staff, the procedure wend well and the staff was professional and friendly.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Very impressed, easy to talk to and answered all questions.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Both Dr. Keith and his staff was very professional and caring.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I am happy with how I am treated with Dr. Keith and his office.
Very pleasant and professional
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
Dr Keith is very professional and took the required amount of time with me to listen to my symptoms and explain the procedure I was to have. He is the best I have seen since I have been is this area. His staff is very professional and made me feel very comfortable and in good hands from the very beginning. They are efficient and extremely nice and friendly. The facility was clean and comfortable. They took good care of me and made me as comfortable as they possibly could. I highly recommend him.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I've only had one visit so far.
in Cape Coral, FL |
As a new patient I was not impressed by the office staff. I felt very rushed, the office was not very friendly, and no one asked how I was feeling currently or if I needed a refill on my current medication. I was only asked why I was there and then told without seeing my prior doctors tests and results no decision could be made on my treatment. I still have not heard back from the office if they received my prior medical records for any followup. I felt my visit was a waste of time and money,
in Cape Coral, FL |
I had my procedure done at the end of last month. I found Dr. Keith and his whole staff to be very courteous, friendly, caring, professional, and informative. My only comment would be to add a comment in the prep steps when it comes to drinking the magnesium citrate. Maybe add that the effects of that product could take effect within fifteen minutes and to make sure a bathroom is very near. Otherwise, the directions that were sent were very straightforward. Thank you to you and your staff.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Keith was very kind and took the time to explain the procedure. I am very pleased with the care I received. I met Dr. Keith the first time when I went for a colonoscopy.
in Cape Coral, FL |
My experience with Dr. Keith and his staff was excellent! Doctor is very thorough, knowledgeable, soft-spoken, and instills confidence the first time you speak with him. The only thing I would ask of him is that he be sure his patients are fully asleep before he begins his procedures.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Keith performed a colonoscopy on me and was very thorough in explaining everything before and after the process. He is very professional and makes you feel comfortable and at ease throughout the process.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I found him pleasant, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. I didn't feel rushed, but was grateful he listen to me, and also grateful for his questions.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I am from Indiana and was strongly advised by my doctor to see a doctor for my anemia as soon as I got to Florida for our 3 month stay. After arriving in Cape Coral, I looked on line and chose Dr. Keith because of all the recommendations from former patients. After my appointment, I was very glad he was my first choice. He is very knowledgeable, kind and easy to talk to. I will be going in for a colonoscopy in two weeks and feel very comfortable with Dr. Keith.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
I had an excellent experience and Dr. Keith gave explanations and answered questions adequately.
in Fort Myers |
A very nice knowledgeable kind doctor. I have been going to Dr. Keith for 2 years and will continue to use him as my gastroenterologist.
Cape Coral, FL |
I felt he listened to my concerns and gave me a good explanation of how to address my issues.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Very cordial, informative of procedures to be done. Is sure all questions are answered and answers are understood. Demonstrates a desire to solve the patient's problems even on a holiday.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Recently, I had a medical procedure performed by Dr. Keith and his team, and I was very happy with the entire experience. The staff is respectful, polite and very professional. I felt safe and in good hands as I was able to get answers to my questions prior to the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Keith to family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. William R. Keith Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. Keith Jr.?

Compare Dr. Keith Jr.

Dr. Keith Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Keith Jr. has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Keith Jr.'s Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

University Ala

Completed in 1987

University South Fla

Completed in 1988

Dr. Keith Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keith Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • ERCP With Spincterotomy
  • Endoscopic Common Bile Duct Stone Removal
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)