Dr. William Keith Jr, MD

Dr. William Keith Jr, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. William Keith Jr, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Cape Coral, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Keith Jr is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital.

625 Del Prado Blvd

Cape Coral, FL 33990

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Keith Jr

See how frequently Dr. Keith Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diverticulitis, Intestinal
Diarrhea
Barrett's Esophagus

Dr. Keith Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • ERCP With Spincterotomy
  • Endoscopic Common Bile Duct Stone Removal
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
  • Puncture Aspiration

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Ala
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University South Fla
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Keith Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keith Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keith Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keith Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keith Jr to family and friends
Dr. Keith Jr's Performance
in Ft Myers, FL |
I am very pleased with Dr. Keith. I had to wait a few weeks to get an appointment. That's probably because he is so good. I am happy that my patience paid off.
Cape Coral, FL |
I am happy with Dr. Keith and with his practice. Dr. Keith performed two surgical procedures and both went very well.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Keith is an excellent gastroenterologist. He listened to my complaints and has the appropriate testing completed to determine my medical issues. He has an excellent bedside manner and I will continue to go to Dr. Keith as necessary.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Keith reviewed past medical records, listened patiently to the symptoms that I described and made recommendations on dietary restriction and prescribed medication that had an immediate and positive effect on my condition. Will visit him again, if necessary, and highly recommend. Him for other gastro patients.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have seen Dr Keith twice in the last year and both times the experience has been very reassuring. He is personable and took the time to make sure I understood the diagnosis. He took care to explain things to me and let me know what to expect moving forward.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I was very pleased with Dr Keith's professional and friendly demeanor. He had a friendly and warm handshake which is always a plus. I have postponed having a co lonoscopy as my earlier years I had a sigmoidoscope, which was not a pleasant experience ( it was many yrs ago in Conn.) But it left me with fear and dread in having this very important part of our health care. Thank You! Helen J. Daly
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Keith is very helpful. He listens and explains very clearly. His bedside manner is wonderful.
Cape Coral, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Keith to anyone who is looking to have a upper or lower GI test. I had them both done on the same visit and was pleased with the proficient service I received. He and his staff were very helpful and friendly.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Dr. keith was excellent I will continue to go to him. Even with the 45 minute drive Thank You Raymond
Ft Myers, FL |
Very quick and efficient, took time to explain the procedures and results.
in CAPE CORAL |
Dr. Keith is a thorough professional who takes the time to sit and talk to you about any concerns you may have. He takes the time to explain the whys and wherefores of your health and puts you at ease. He offers options and makes sure you understand them as well. The office staff is friendly and respectful as well!
Miami, FL |
Dr. Keith is a very caring professional doctor.
Cape Coral, FL |
My first appointment went well. I appreciated how I was treated and the information. Dr kieth doesn't seem to waste any time, but he also doesn't make you feel rushed. That is a talent. I haven't had any procedures done or found out what is wrong yet so my review is only regarding a one time visit. The staff scheduled my procedure before I left the office.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Keith and his entire staff were true professionals. From the minute I entered the facility I felt very comfortable. Everyone explained exactly what I could expect and every movement was explained. Dr Keith spoke with me prior to the procedure and then again afterward. He took the time to answer all my questions and he explained specifically what he found during the procedure. This was my first colonoscopy so I was a little apprehensive. No need - they made it easy.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Keith is a caring and efficient doctor.Also his staff were frendly and efficient.
Hialeah, FL |
Being 55 and never having a colonoscopy my insurance company was covering 100% for my screening. When getting checked in the person informed me I was responsible for a 1000.00 co pay plus 20%. The insurance company said it was coded wrong, all they needed was the correct code and they would change it. Dr. Keith's office would not give it to them . They are making me reschedule. The nice lady at the front desk even talked to Dr Keith's he wouldn't help. My wife and I wasted time off of work .
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Keith is very professional and explains things very well. He listens and has a great bedside manor. He is the only Dr. You should consider when it comes to a Gastrointerologist. He has treated my teen age daughter very well.
Englewood, FL |
Was very happy with my first visit with Dr. Keith. I am from upstate New York and come down to Florida for 5 to 6 months. I have Crohn's disease and needed to get a Gastroenterologist down here. Glad I picked him.
Cape Coral, FL |
Although I didn't get to meet Dr Keith prior to my colonoscopy, he did visit me in recovery and reviewed his findings and what I needed to do to improve them. I will definitely request Dr Keith at my next colonoscopy appointment.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I I have Fond out that they'd are one of the few doctor offices that state they will call you back and they do
in No. Fort Myers, Fl |
Everyone is just so pleasant, make you so comfortable, explain things in such detail, Thank you, Linda Vergato PS:. Keep up the way things are can't get any better.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Excellent care. I am so happy to be able to enjoy the same quality care here in Florida as I had in Chicago.
in Cape Coral , FL |
Love this office and Dr Keith. Kind, understanding, extremely knowledgeable. I feel I am in the best hands!
in St James City, FL |
Being this my first experience for a colonoscopy, I must say that the whole process was comfortable and uneventful. Everyone involved was extremely the best. The doctor was great, what I got to see of him!
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Dr. Keith is an excellent physician. He is very thorough and has exemplary diagnostician skills. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and takes his time with his patients'. Dr. Keith was recommended very highly by an associate of mine. Being seen by Dr.Keith and the tests and procedures he ordered has probably saved my life. As an RN, I have been in the presence of many MD's throughout the years...I HIGHLY recommend Dr. William Keith.
Oskaloosa, IA |
Dr. and Staff were attentive and I felt confident with Doctor's recommendations. No complications from procedure performed. Dr. explained his findings after procedure and answered my questions.
I felt Dr. Keith listened to my Health concerns very carefully
in Cape Coral |
Professional,stress free colonoscopy. Great nursing staff. To bad you have to prep for this procedure.
Matlacha, Fl |
Finally found a Dr. who chose to look further into my problem rather than dismiss it.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Keith and his entire office are amazing. He takes the time to discuss with you and answer any questions or concerns. Genuinely cares about his patients!!
Ft Myers, FL |
Had never seen Dr Keith ever but was recommended by someone. Had a Colonoscopy done since it was a free wellness with insurance. Arrived the day of procedure and was handled by all very well. Dr Keith was very nice. I would recommend him to anyone
in Cape Coral, FL |
He has taken excellent care of my fiancé and of myself. He is an expert in his field, professional, personable and when you talk with him you know he is listening! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Recent appointment and colonoscopy with Dr. Keith were highly professional and satisfactory.
in Cape Coral |
Very good bedside manner. Encourages confidence. Excellent staff.
in North ft myers |
Dr Keith diagnosed my Crohns disease back in 1996. I moved out of the area in. 1997 and returned last year. I have I'm as my doctor again and would highly recommend him or his knowledge and bedside manner.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Great doctor and person! "Bedside" and office visit manners are awesome. VERY comfortable with Dr. Keith!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Keith is very patient and kind. He listens and is non-judgmental. He is quick to answer all questions.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Keith for six years now and have had three procedures done. I have found Dr. Keith to be kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. He and his staff have been nothing short of wonderful and I highly recommend them.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Very understanding, he listened and followed up with my up north provider. I was also pleased with his promptness and throughness. A true credit to his profession.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Keith for nine years. I find him very honest and has a very pleasant bed side manner. He is very sincere. I find him to be very good doctor he takes his time and asks question on how I am feeling anything else he can help me with. He is just a great doctor.
in Cape Coral, FL |
DR. Keith is very compassionate, explained all procedures and made me feel at ease. Great Dr.and staff.
in Cape Coral, FL |
My husband was referred by his Primary Care Physician because his liver enzymes levels were off the charts made appt and he asked him "why are you here". We said do you not have his information from his Primary?? Told him why and he ordered labs. We said we just had them done a couple of days ago but he wanted his done. Immediately got them done call Oam at his office and told her they were done. Pam called a few days later and said to get labs done again. This was the routine for three weeks in
in North fort myers fl |
Very nice and explains what he is going to do before he does it. He checked on me several times while I was there. If I have get another colonoscopy in the future I would go to him.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
Very professional and knowledgeable, great MD
in Ft Myers, FL |
Been using dr Keith for a number of years. Knowledgeable, compassionate, just a good guy!
in Cape Coral,Florida |
I was scared , this being my first time . They were all so nice . It made me feel so much better . He spoke so I could understand everything . I wish there were more doctors like him .
in Cape Coral, FL |
Very knowledgeable and explains everything about the procedure and the results immediately after the procedure.
North Fort Myers, FL |
Impressions from initial consult: Dr. Keith was personable and thorough
in Cape Coral, FL |
Very professional and reassuring.
in Cape Coral, Fl |
I have been seeing Dr Keith for a few years now and he is nothing short of amazing!! Not only does he genuinely listen to your concerns, but he has extraordinary compassion. Dr Keith gets to the bottom of your symptoms in a timely manner. I highly recommend him as well as his office!!
Have you seen Dr. William Keith Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Keith Jr?