Dr. William Kaye, MD

Dr. William Kaye, MD

Endocrinology  |
Dr. William Kaye, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

1515 N Flagler Dr Ste 430

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Kaye

See how frequently Dr. Kaye performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypercalcemia
Calcium Metabolism Disorders
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Kaye's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology

• Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Diabetic Ketoacidosis
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant

• Ny Hospital Cornell University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Sloan Kettering Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Kaye has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaye to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Kaye's Performance
in Boynton Beach |
Dr. Kaye is kind, patient, professional, and thorough. He takes the time to give you a complete explanation when you ask a question. He dictates notes for your file while you are sitting there so that you know exactly what is wrong and what the follow up will be. . I highly recommend Dr. Kaye to anyone who needs an endocrinologist.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. William Kaye is an extraordinary physician. I had poor results with previous endocrinologists. Since seeing Dr. Kaye I finally have control of my diabetes. He calls me a Type 1 plus. My last A1c was under 6.0. I now eat and exercise with focus and control my insulin using a Medtronic pump. I see Dr. Kaye every quarter during the year and there is a Medtronic advisor available to ensure I’m working well with my device. My strongest support though is Dr. Kaye himself. I highly recommend him.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Kaye is Wonderful.... He has truly given me my life back...... I really hate going to doctors but he is so nice and he really listens to what you have to say!!!!!!! He has helped me with ongoing pain, not sleeping etc. I am so thankful
Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. K was very professional. He took time with me and explained everything. His staff on the other hand is not very efficient. When they were doing the sonogram on me he had to take over as the technician was not doing a very good job. Scheduling with him is a nightmare. It is difficult to get an appointment and they are not very accommodating. It takes days for them to return your call.
Ft Pierce, FL |
I have been Dr. Kaye's patient for 10 years. During this time, he led me through the path of diabetes. I was able to reduce my insulin from 4 shots a day to using just 1 daily shot of Victoza. He is an excellent diagnostician and a great listener. He is truly a partner with me in developing a successful health plan. I highly recommend him
West Palm Beach, FL |
An amazing physician. His knowledge is almost intimidating! Good thing it is working FOR me!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Kaye is the Rockstar of Endocrinology! He's amazing, honest, knowledgeable and loves all of us patients. Thank you Dr. Kaye and team. You're Awesome!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Kaye's office staff was unacceptably non-responsive, even for a long-established diabetic patient who was on the verge of running out of critical insulin and needles -- delayed approval of pharmacy's request for refill by a full week for insulin, ignored pharmacy's request to approve refill of needles, and disregarded multiple phone messages to address these health-threatening delays. I found another well regarded endocrinologist in the area.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I had been suffering from hyperthyroidism for over ten years. When a public sector provider had me undergo radioiodine therapy and took me cold turkey off my medications, I crashed, feeling so badly with so many symptoms, I was sure my days were numbered. Referred by Primary Care Dr. Timothy Mark, another excellent, award-winning private sector provider, Dr. Kaye got me so quickly under control that my beloved spouse of 45 years credits him with in fact saving my life. Highly recommended.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaye is an excellent physician and is very knowledgeable in his field. However, what really sets him apart is his compassion. I suffered some other major health issues, went into a deep depression and just gave up testing my glucose and taking my insulin. I was distraught and thought I'd never get it back under control. Dr. Kaye was gentle and understanding and, most of all, he gave me hope. I left his office believing that I could do it. I can't thank him enough!
in West Palm Beach FL |
I also would like to comment not the August 28th review. I do understand everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But to those who are looking for one of the best doctors and practice for your endocrinology needs, this is the place. I am a transplant from NJ, and it took two years to find this practice and this wonderful man. Dr. Kay, is not going to hug and kiss you, he is going to get you on the right track, no matter what it takes him to get it done. Be your own judge...Karen Schaller
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I must respond to the previous review dated August, 2016. I do not want anyone to choose not to see Dr. Kaye based on such a critical review. The truth is that Dr. Kaye is a wonderful, intelligent, kind and resourceful doctor who is literally saving my life. He is working with my other doctors, leaving no stone unturned in his determination to diagnose and manage my illness. He is a wonderful doctor and I am so lucky and grateful to have found him.
Lake Alfred, FL |
I don't know about his trustworthiness, but I can most certainly tell you he was the rudest Doctor I've ever met, and probably just the rudest person I've ever met it my life. If you're reading this Dr. Kaye you know exactly what I'm talking about. I couldn't even return to my follow-up because I was dreading the appointment with him. His bedside manner is disgusting.
in Florida |
Dr Kaye is the smartest and most caring physician. I have been going to him for 10-15 years. He never rushes me and always runs on time! Best doctor
in Lake Worth, FL |
It was my good fortune to become a patient of Dr. Kaye several years ago. He is the best physician I have ever had. If I move from this area, I will search and hope to find another physician like Dr. Kaye. Dr. Kaye listens to my questions, answers my questions, explains the basics for his diagnoses and explains the reasons for his recommendations. I have 100% confidence in him as my physician.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have been with Dr. Kaye for the past 15 years and throughout my time he and I have worked together to manage my diabetes. There is never a time that he doesn't allow me to try things - that are safe and acceptable - before going on new or different medications. My diabetes has been successfully managed for the 14 years! Absolutely recommend him to anyone!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Probably the most involved Dr I have ever known. This Dr saved my life in 1998 and I've been with him for the last 18 years. He is concerned with the total patient not just his specialty. Keeps track of everything that happens to me on medical basis. This fine physician will care for the total you. I recommend him as a five star physician.
Very patient , extremely knowledgeable, & quite empathetic to my concerns & fears of various medications . Takes time with me which I sincerely appreciate.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I have been under the care of Dr. Kaye for nearly 15 years. He is kind, knowledgeable,and thorough. I like to ask a lot of questions and he is patient and responsive. I seek his opinions and feel they are thoughtful and honest. I feel very trusting of this care and I think that is so important in this day and age.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I am so glad my primary physician recommended Dr.Kaye to me! My diabetes is under control now and I feel great. He has managed my medicines and I will be able to get off insulin soon. The nutritional education classes are a big help too. I've never had any problems getting an appointment or feel like they're just in it for the money. The staff is really friendly too. I would recommend Dr Kaye to anyone with diabetes. He really has improved the quality of my life tremendously!
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaye is the first doctor who actually listened to me and offered a solution to my unexplained weight gain and high sugar level. I had seen numerous other doctors over a two year period. Dr. Kaye treats me as an individual, not a number. His staff is comprised of very professional, courteous, upbeat and helpful. Overall, I highly recommend him.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have had D. Kaye now for a long time and could not ask for a better doctor. I have lived in Alabama and would ALWAYS come down for my appointments, and now we are moving to Central Florida and I will do the same come to Dr. Kaye for my appointments. Him and his staff are so very nice. You will absolutely love him.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
After going to two other Endocrinologists in PBC, I finally found the doctor for me. Dr Kaye is a true professional. He spent amble time with me, diagnosed me with a condition I did not know I had and treated me with a new medication. I feel like me again.
Worse physician ever saw. Had a bad attitude. All he wanted to do was have my insurance pay for diabetes education classes and not individual sessions which were covered. Don't waste you time with this provider.
Have you seen Dr. William Kaye, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaye?

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
    Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator