Dr. William Kaye, MD

Dr. William Kaye, MD

Endocrinology | Male

Palm Beach Diabetes & Endocrine Specialists 8200 S Jog Rd Ste 200, Boynton Beach, FL 33472 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kaye specializes in Endocrinology and practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kaye? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kaye's Experience

See how Dr. Kaye's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaye

Dr. Kaye accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kaye has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kaye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaye to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kaye
Dr. Kaye's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in West Palm Beach FL |
I also would like to comment not the August 28th review. I do understand everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But to those who are looking for one of the best doctors and practice for your endocrinology needs, this is the place. I am a transplant from NJ, and it took two years to find this practice and this wonderful man. Dr. Kay, is not going to hug and kiss you, he is going to get you on the right track, no matter what it takes him to get it done. Be your own judge...Karen Schaller
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I must respond to the previous review dated August, 2016. I do not want anyone to choose not to see Dr. Kaye based on such a critical review. The truth is that Dr. Kaye is a wonderful, intelligent, kind and resourceful doctor who is literally saving my life. He is working with my other doctors, leaving no stone unturned in his determination to diagnose and manage my illness. He is a wonderful doctor and I am so lucky and grateful to have found him.
Lake Alfred, FL |
I don't know about his trustworthiness, but I can most certainly tell you he was the rudest Doctor I've ever met, and probably just the rudest person I've ever met it my life. If you're reading this Dr. Kaye you know exactly what I'm talking about. I couldn't even return to my follow-up because I was dreading the appointment with him. His bedside manner is disgusting.
in Florida |
Dr Kaye is the smartest and most caring physician. I have been going to him for 10-15 years. He never rushes me and always runs on time! Best doctor
in Lake Worth, FL |
It was my good fortune to become a patient of Dr. Kaye several years ago. He is the best physician I have ever had. If I move from this area, I will search and hope to find another physician like Dr. Kaye. Dr. Kaye listens to my questions, answers my questions, explains the basics for his diagnoses and explains the reasons for his recommendations. I have 100% confidence in him as my physician.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have been with Dr. Kaye for the past 15 years and throughout my time he and I have worked together to manage my diabetes. There is never a time that he doesn't allow me to try things - that are safe and acceptable - before going on new or different medications. My diabetes has been successfully managed for the 14 years! Absolutely recommend him to anyone!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Probably the most involved Dr I have ever known. This Dr saved my life in 1998 and I've been with him for the last 18 years. He is concerned with the total patient not just his specialty. Keeps track of everything that happens to me on medical basis. This fine physician will care for the total you. I recommend him as a five star physician.
Very patient , extremely knowledgeable, & quite empathetic to my concerns & fears of various medications . Takes time with me which I sincerely appreciate.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I have been under the care of Dr. Kaye for nearly 15 years. He is kind, knowledgeable,and thorough. I like to ask a lot of questions and he is patient and responsive. I seek his opinions and feel they are thoughtful and honest. I feel very trusting of this care and I think that is so important in this day and age.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I am so glad my primary physician recommended Dr.Kaye to me! My diabetes is under control now and I feel great. He has managed my medicines and I will be able to get off insulin soon. The nutritional education classes are a big help too. I've never had any problems getting an appointment or feel like they're just in it for the money. The staff is really friendly too. I would recommend Dr Kaye to anyone with diabetes. He really has improved the quality of my life tremendously!
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaye is the first doctor who actually listened to me and offered a solution to my unexplained weight gain and high sugar level. I had seen numerous other doctors over a two year period. Dr. Kaye treats me as an individual, not a number. His staff is comprised of very professional, courteous, upbeat and helpful. Overall, I highly recommend him.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have had D. Kaye now for a long time and could not ask for a better doctor. I have lived in Alabama and would ALWAYS come down for my appointments, and now we are moving to Central Florida and I will do the same come to Dr. Kaye for my appointments. Him and his staff are so very nice. You will absolutely love him.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
After going to two other Endocrinologists in PBC, I finally found the doctor for me. Dr Kaye is a true professional. He spent amble time with me, diagnosed me with a condition I did not know I had and treated me with a new medication. I feel like me again.
Worse physician ever saw. Had a bad attitude. All he wanted to do was have my insurance pay for diabetes education classes and not individual sessions which were covered. Don't waste you time with this provider.
Have you seen Dr. William Kaye, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaye?

Compare Dr. Kaye

Boynton Beach, FL 33472

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Endocrinology

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Completed in 1982

Sloan Kettering Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1980

Brown Univeristy

Dr. Kaye has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kaye's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endocrinology
  • Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology, Internal Medicine and Nephrology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kaye

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kaye's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness