Dr. William Kasumi, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Riverside Kenshin Center 401 Hackensack Ave Ste 501 Hackensack, NJ 07601 Get Directions
Dr. William Kasumi, MD
Dr. Kasumi was born overseas in Tokyo, Japan. He came to the United States when he was young. He grew up near Allentown, Pennsylvania. He went to Stanford University as an undergraduate, and attended the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx. He did his internal medicine residency at UMDNJ in New Jersey.

Dr. Kasumi's Care Philosophy

I enjoy being a doctor because I'm passionate about caring for my patients. I take pride in communicating with my patients, and the patients are wise--they can feel that I am trying my best to make them better.

Dr. Kasumi's Experience

See how Dr. Kasumi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kasumi

Dr. Kasumi accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Kasumi is now accepting new patients
Riverside Kenshin Center401 Hackensack Ave Ste 501
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Saturday
(201) 678-1900Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kasumi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kasumi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasumi to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Kasumi's Performance
in Bergenfield, NJ |
Dr. William T. Kasumi is a wonderful doctor. He listens patient words well and gives a good advice!
nj |
I went to Dr. kasumi's clinic and I think he and his clinic were excellent. The front desk and nurses were all courteous and doctor was well informed. He gave me medicines for my illness and the problem resolved in 2 days. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Kasumi.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Dr Kasumi was just wonderful. He was warm, attentive and caring. Spent lots of time with me. I did not feel rushed. The other doctors on the case were also great. He was very knowledgeable. I felt that I was in the hands of a very capable and experienced doctor. I have bad diabetes and had Diabetic Ketoacidosis, a life-threatening condition when I came to the hospital, but he and his team made me better. I am forever indebted to Dr. Kasumi and others at Hackensack University Hospital.
in Hackensack, NJ |
Dr Kasumi treated my father in Hackensack hospital. He was not effective bordering on incompetent. His treatment was ineffective and my father is now in a much worse condition as compared to when he was admitted. Dr Kasumi seems to be only interested in discharging the patient regardless of the condition. It took a cardiologists and nephrologist to stop him from discharging my father with major renal and hear issues unresolved. The man is a menace - stay away from him.
I am passionate about caring for my patients and take tremendous pride in the services I, together with the hospital staff, perform. While it is very unfortunate that someone may express frustration with the care provided to a loved one, the physician-patient privilege legally prevent me from submitting a detailed response. Though such a response, if permitted, would reveal that the complaint is neither factually accurate nor fair. I invite you to contact me directly if you have any questions
Have you seen Dr. William Kasumi, MD?

Compare Dr. Kasumi

Dr. Kasumi says...

Dr. Kasumi was  born overseas in Tokyo, Japan.  He came to the United States when he was young.  He grew up near Allentown, Pennsylvania.  He went to Stanford University as an undergraduate, and attended the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx.  He did his internal medicine residency at UMDNJ in New Jersey.

Dr. Kasumi's Care Philosophy

I enjoy being a doctor because I'm passionate about caring for my patients.  I take pride in communicating with my patients, and the patients are wise--they can feel that I am trying my best to make them better.

Dr. Kasumi says...

Dr. Kasumi sees most medical conditions excluding orthopedic, psychiatric, and substance abuse problems.

Dr. Kasumi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Kasumi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kasumi's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

Graduated in 1996

Albert Einstein College Med

Completed in 1999

• Japanese

Dr. Kasumi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasumi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardioversion, Elective
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Immunization