Dr. William Kanter, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Kanter

Plastic Surgery Professionals

5092 Dorsey Hall Dr Ste 102 Ellicott City, MD 21042

Dr. William Kanter, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Ellicott City, MD and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Albany Medical College medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with Saint Agnes Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kanter to book an appointment.

Dr. Kanter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kanter

Dr. Kanter?
  • Appointment scheduling (16)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Explained conditions well (16)
  • Long wait times (11)
Dr. Kanter is INCREDIBLE!!! After having twins I had so much extra skin and diastases recti that no matter how much time I spent at the gym I couldn’t fix my abdominal region. Dr. Kanter performed an abdominoplasty surgery on me and I could t be happier with the results! My core engages again and the extra skin is removed and my abdominal area is flat! I had an idea of what I could look like post surgery but Dr. Kanter went above and beyond what I ever could have imagined. His steady hand and expertise is phenomenal. I can’t say enough fabulous, amazing, incredible things about Dr. Kanter and the work he does.
Sarah Roogow – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
I came from Australia to have a procedure done on my face after visiting many many doctors in Australia and in USA , but Dr Kanter is in a league of his own. The results are more than what i was expecting and I am very delighted with the painless yet amazing work which he has performed. No one can tell that I had a procedure done with no visible sign of scars or stitch marks or redness, I am back to normal in no time high class professional work. His work ethics are incredible the way he stood with me after the surgery and waited for my pick up to come outside of the hospital then follow up calls on the same day was unheard off. Post opp visits were very precise friendly and removal of stitches process was zero pain. At the end I will send my any one of my circle of friends and family to him. The entire experience with him was magnificent. Thank you very much Dr. Kanter you are an incredible human being!!
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
I have never felt so cared for or confident in a medical provider in my entire life! Dr. Kanter has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the field of plastic surgery. He is extremely gentle, thorough, careful, and cautious. His kind, friendly nature is really an added bonus to an already amazing physician. Dr. Kanter is in a league of his own...the exception, and not the rule. Simply put, he is a wonderful individual, both, professionally and personally. Strongly recommended!
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
Dr Kanter is THE BEST ! He is kind, thorough, and most important a fantastic, plastic surgeon . I have had facial surgery ind cosmetic injectables. The results are perfect ( in my opinion). He is always available and I feel well cared for by him.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
Dr. Kanter is a miracle worker! I’ve come to him for 2 surgeries and the amount of care I received both separate times was unbelievable. He is extremely careful and attentive and I get compliments all the time for his work! Would highly recommend him to anyone with 100% confidence!!
Courtney – Dec 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
I went to Dr. Kanter for rhinoplasty and he did an impeccable job. He performed the same procedure on my sister and after seeing what an exceptional job he did on her I decided to go to him too. From my consultation through post-op, it was an amazing experience thanks to Dr. Kanter. He was attentive, helpful, caring and the results were exactly what I wanted. I had minimal bleeding, barely any bruising or pain. I would 100% recommend him to anyone. I couldn't be happier with the results!
Brittany – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
I absolutely love Dr.Kanter! I have been contemplating having a Tummy-tuck for the past 3 years. I went to see him and during our consultation,I knew I wanted him to do my procedure. He was very kind, patient and understanding. He also shared health considerations and stood is ground with me on the best way to carry out the procedure. I did as he instructed and it has been a perfect experience!!! I had my surgery 3 days ago and aside from expected swelling and discomfort, I feel and look great!!
FDortch in Elkridge, MD – Sep 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
I am so pleased with Dr. Kanter's skill and my outcome. He spent all the time I needed to explain my lower face lift procedure. I even went back a second time prior to surgery to hear it all again. Finding a plastic surgeon who will take their time to make sure that you are comfortable with the decision is great. Making sure that you have a surgeon who will take their time in the operating room is paramount. I am thrilled with the results!
Cumberland, MD – Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
Dr. Wm. Kanter is the only plastic surgeon I trusted to do my procedure. He's excellent, conscientious, and doesn't take shortcuts. He did my mother's facelift 20 years ago ,and still to this day, she has the most lovely neckline and refreshing, natural lift to her facial features without changing the Mom I know. This year I decided to have the procedure and am thrilled with the results! My grandmother's jowls are no longer there and I like what I see when I look in the mirror.
Severna Park, Md – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
I strongly recommend Dr. Kanter and wish I had done this a couple of years ago. I just had lower blepharoplasty (eye lid) surgery with Dr. William Kanter two weeks ago and am so glad that I selected him for this procedure. The results are amazing and I couldn't be happier. Dr Kanter is a very skilled surgeon and easy to talk to. He genuinely wants the best for his patients and it shows. He made sure that I felt comfortable and knew what to expect at each step in the entire process.
Matt L. in Westminster, MD – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
DR.Kanter is an amazing DR. He is very involved with an excellent bed side manner. He is very realistic and does not attemp to sale you false hope. I had and still am having an amazing experience post surgery. Very grateful for his kindness.
Gwynn Oak, MD – May 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
It has been 6-weeks post-op since my facelift and I am beyond thrilled with my results. My results have exceeded even my highest expectations. He is a very caring and gifted surgeon!
Margee in Gettysburg, PA – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?
Dr. Kanter was incredibly involved before, during and after my surgery. If I had any concerns I was able to talk to him or see him as soon as possible. He office staff was wonderful, kind, informative. It was a very comfortable experience. Even at the hospital, I could tell the nurses there respected him and his complete care philosophy. He was very honest about what he could and could not do. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
F. L. D. in Sykesville, MD – Mar 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Kanter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kanter?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery