Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. William Kanter, MD
Dr. William Kanter, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Ellicott City, MD. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Kanter is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital.

5092 Dorsey Hall Dr Ste 102

Ellicott City, MD 21042

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kanter

Dr. Kanter's Experience

Dr. Kanter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Facelift
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Albany Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Harvard/Ne Deaconess/Beth I
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Kanter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kanter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kanter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kanter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kanter to family and friends
Dr. Kanter's Performance
in Elkridge, MD |
I absolutely love Dr.Kanter! I have been contemplating having a Tummy-tuck for the past 3 years. I went to see him and during our consultation,I knew I wanted him to do my procedure. He was very kind, patient and understanding. He also shared health considerations and stood is ground with me on the best way to carry out the procedure. I did as he instructed and it has been a perfect experience!!! I had my surgery 3 days ago and aside from expected swelling and discomfort, I feel and look great!!
Cumberland, MD |
I am so pleased with Dr. Kanter's skill and my outcome. He spent all the time I needed to explain my lower face lift procedure. I even went back a second time prior to surgery to hear it all again. Finding a plastic surgeon who will take their time to make sure that you are comfortable with the decision is great. Making sure that you have a surgeon who will take their time in the operating room is paramount. I am thrilled with the results!
Severna Park, Md |
Dr. Wm. Kanter is the only plastic surgeon I trusted to do my procedure. He's excellent, conscientious, and doesn't take shortcuts. He did my mother's facelift 20 years ago ,and still to this day, she has the most lovely neckline and refreshing, natural lift to her facial features without changing the Mom I know. This year I decided to have the procedure and am thrilled with the results! My grandmother's jowls are no longer there and I like what I see when I look in the mirror.
in Westminster, MD |
I strongly recommend Dr. Kanter and wish I had done this a couple of years ago. I just had lower blepharoplasty (eye lid) surgery with Dr. William Kanter two weeks ago and am so glad that I selected him for this procedure. The results are amazing and I couldn't be happier. Dr Kanter is a very skilled surgeon and easy to talk to. He genuinely wants the best for his patients and it shows. He made sure that I felt comfortable and knew what to expect at each step in the entire process.
Gwynn Oak, MD |
DR.Kanter is an amazing DR. He is very involved with an excellent bed side manner. He is very realistic and does not attemp to sale you false hope. I had and still am having an amazing experience post surgery. Very grateful for his kindness.
in Gettysburg, PA |
It has been 6-weeks post-op since my facelift and I am beyond thrilled with my results. My results have exceeded even my highest expectations. He is a very caring and gifted surgeon!
in Sykesville, MD |
Dr. Kanter was incredibly involved before, during and after my surgery. If I had any concerns I was able to talk to him or see him as soon as possible. He office staff was wonderful, kind, informative. It was a very comfortable experience. Even at the hospital, I could tell the nurses there respected him and his complete care philosophy. He was very honest about what he could and could not do. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. William Kanter, MD?
Are you Dr. Kanter?