Dr. William Jeter, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male

Dr. Jeter

"Dr. Jeter is a compassionate doctor who truly cares about his patients. Even if there are other patients waiting, he doesn't act anxious or rush through the appointment. He has an easy rapport with patients, and allows the patient to take the lead with discussion. He responds with concern, advice and humor (if appropriate). His office staff are great - if you can get in touch with them. If you call during crunch hours, you can be on hold for a long time."

Read Review

"Dr. Jeter is by far the best psychiatrist I have ever been to and I have been to them for the past 30 years! He takes the time to listen and gives you multiple options for treatment. He really wants to make sure whatever treatment he prescribes is best for you."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jeter

3.7

Dr. Jeter?
Dr. Jeter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Jeter, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
Excelllent . His assistant can be not very helpful sometimes and you need to follow up a lot on medication refill or mistakes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr Jeter. My only complaint is that it takes a while to get an appointment with him. I waited about two months for my first appointment. He was definitely worth the wait. This man saved my life! Most psychiatrists just ask how you're doing and provide a refill. He actually takes them time to talk to you and has good judgment on selecting the best medication for you. I moved and would drive 3 hours to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
Absolutely and without a doubt the best psychiatrist I’ve ever had the pleasure working with. He listens. He remembers things we talked about months ago. He’s warm and genuine. His knowledge about medication is extensive and he mixes medication management with talk therapy. He spends just the right amount of time with me, even if my time has expired. This is not a doctor that throws prescriptions at you. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
I really like this Dr. Jeter. Unfortunately his staff is very rude and ignorant. I've NEVER seen a place with so much gall as to balk at rules set forward by insurance companies. They are not supposed to charge ahead of time for an in-network office visit and they overcharged me by $150 dollars. When you point out their error, they treat you as if you are stupid & a thief. They will not call and talk to your insurance company AT ALL. They will, however, close the door in your face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
He takes the time to listen and he truly cares about his patients lives. He's very intelligent and stays current on new treatments. He's saved my life many times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
I'd give him a 5 but his office staff (particularly his assistant Lourdes) SUCK! Her attitude is horrendous and I have to stay on top of her for anything that's not routine. When she makes a mistake, she takes no responsibility for it. Great doctor, lousy staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
Dr. Jeter is wonderful. However, I have had it with the office and staff. They are rude and act like they are doing you a favor. It is the unfortunate state of medicine today. It's also $35 for a RX refill over the phone - and they don't even do any work! Your pharmacy has to fax them a form. Would continue to see him but am leaving due to "corporate" office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
I saw Dr Jeter every 3-4 months for the past 2 years. He's great, and I highly recommend him because he explained all the treatment options, evaluated my progress, and recommended alternative approaches. Our strategy worked, and I don't need to see him anymore. That's how great of a doctor he is... his goal is to help you help yourself. I never had a problem with the office staff, they were always nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
I saw Dr. Jeter a few years ago. He was patient, understanding, and gave me the time I needed- every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
Dr. Jeter is phenomenal. From issues dealing with my ADD and stressful life situations, he listens and cares about his patients while providing them with the help they need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
I was unable to see him becuase the person making the appointment, LOURDES, was SO NASTY it made it imposible to deal with. Finally, we made the appointment but I called cancel my appointment and went elsewhere. Mental health is too important. It does not matter how good you are as a doctor if the people around you makes an awful impression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?
He really cares and understands that the world is not a perfect place. Focusing on the patient, circumstance and giving guidance is refreshing. I have been a pa
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jeter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jeter?

Dr. William Jeter, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Orlando, FL. He specializes in psychiatry.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Jeter accepts

Dr. Jeter accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
CoreSource

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Jeter's experience treating your condition or procedure