Dr. William M. Jacobsen, MD

Dr. William M. Jacobsen, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

William M Jacobsen MD 2400 E Arizona Biltmore Cir Ste 2450, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jacobsen specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Phoenix, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jacobsen? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jacobsen's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Jacobsen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jacobsen

Dr. Jacobsen accepts 128 insurance carriers

128 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • American Republic
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Banner Health
  • Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Benesight
  • Fortified Provider Network
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Gila River HealthCare
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Choice of Arizona
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
  • Health Net of California
  • Veteran Administration Plan
  • Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  • Wells Fargo Insurance
  • Worker's Compensation

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 8 hospitals where Dr. Jacobsen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Jacobsen

Dr. Jacobsen's Review Details
4.8 based on 127 responses
Experience with Dr. Jacobsen
Dr. Jacobsen's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (119)
in Phoenix, AZ |
I can honestly say that I've never quit met a Dr. like Dr. J. His demeanor, professionalism, knowledge, bedside manner and genuine concern for me was outstanding. After a day of Moe's surgery from the Dermatologist, I was sent to Dr. J's office. He reassured me that everything was going to be ok and it was! I enjoy going back for follow ups; the office is a peaceful place, water is always offered and wait times are minimal. I would recommend Dr. J. to anyone! Thanks Dr. J!!
Wausa, NE |
Dr. Jacobsen and his staff were very personable, knowledgeable, and friendly. They provided me with the comfort that I was in good care for my skin cancer removal. Dr. Jacobsen is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him!
in Glendale ,Arizona |
I highly recommend Dr Jacobsen as a very competent and caring Physician.The privilege of being treated by him was nothing short of providential.The outcome of the procedures he has done was beyond my expectations.He and his staff are very professional and attentive and make you feel they have your satisfaction uppermost in their minds.Thank you Doctor for your excellent care!
in Peoria, AZ |
Caring and highly skilled, Dr Jacobsen does excellent work. His staff is friendly, helpful, and fees are reasonable.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr Jacobsen and staff were excellent providing information and insuring th and it rubs off!at I knew what to expect. All have positive attitudes
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Jacobsen is a great surgeon who made me feel comfortable throughout entire process. Dr. Jacobsen's work was excellent, people were amazed in how tiny the scar was on my back considering the size of work that was done. His office environment was amazing, very warm and welcoming and his staff is excellent as well answering any questions you may have. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobsen, I had a great experience and I hope that if you are in the need for a plastic surgeon you would go see him.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Jacobson did a fantastic job suturing me up after I had a MOHS surgery to remove basil carcinoma from my face by my dermatologist. Professional, confident, and great bedside manner. (A few of his jokes were even funny ?? ) His staff was friendly and knowledgable. I would definitely go back to him again but hopefully under different circumstances next time.
in Phoenix |
My appointment with Dr. Jacobsen went smoothly and I'm very happy with the results
in Sun City West, AZ |
After having mohs surgery, Dr. Jacobsen finished putting sutures in the area under my lip. He was very helpful in explaining everything about what to expect afterwards. I would definitely go back to Dr. Jacobsen again, and so appreciated his professional, kind, and compassionate attitude in treating me. By the way, his offices are beautiful and so relaxing. HIs assistant was also very warm and friendly.
in Buckeye, AZ |
I have had four surgeries and several procedures and have been treated with great care by Dr. Jacobsen. The wait time is usually past the appointment time but is worth it: I know I will have the time needed for my appointment and any questions answered. Dr. Jacobsen is professional and personable, with experience and thought to detail. The staff are friendly and accommodating in making appointments. I would certainly recommend this office. Oh, did I mention the wonderful book collection?
in Flagstaff, AZ |
This was a perfectly pleasant experience. The doctor was accurate in his description of the procedure and post-surgery expectations. I would definitely seek Dr. Jacobsen's care if needed in the future.
in Casa Grande, AZ |
Dr. Jacobsen performed a MOHS surgery on my upper lip several years ago and you can't even see the difference. He is a fantastic surgeon. I went back to him a few months ago for some cosmetic surgery and again his performance was excellent. I highly recommend him and his staff, they are wonderful.
Surprise, AZ |
Professional, reassuring about the procedure that was going to be performed. Good bedside manner
in Sun City |
Dr Jacobson is confidence in his abilities to help you. He and his staff are always courteous and helpful. His clinic is lovely, comfortable and inviting. Most important, his ability to meet the expectations of the patient. His confident with excellent surgical technique and care. I feel so blessed.
in Goodyear, AZ |
I was fortunate to get a same day last minute appointment with Dr. Jacobsen to close the wound from Mohs basal cancer surgery on my nose. Dr. Jacobsen and his staff were extremely efficient and comforting. When I was unsure of my healing progress a few weeks later, I did as recommended in Dr. Jacobsen's after care literature, and sent a selfie of the wound to his office email. Within an hour I had a follow-up appointment. Dr. Jacobsen and his staff are impressive and highly recommended.
Goodyear, AZ |
Went for consult, as what I need is a minor procedure to Dr. Jacobsen he explained it would be simple but didn't provide much detail.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Jacobsen and his team were very efficient in scheduling and procedures. They also explained everything clearly making it easy to ask questions. Overall, the skill level and precision in surgical procedures was excellent. The staff were all very nice and helpful and the office itself is very friendly and inviting.
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr Jacobson is very uplifting and instills confidence in his abilities to help you (the patient). He and his staff are very courteous and helpful. His clinic is lovely, comfortable and inviting. Most important, however, is his ability to meet the expectations of the patient and family. In other words, he backs up his confident treatment statements with excellent surgical technique and care.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Jacobsen and nurse receptionist are skilled, responsive, affable, and caring. Office surroundings and d?cor are first class and very comfortable. The outcome of the out-patient procedures for both my wife and I were conducted with the utmost professionalism and the end results were as promised and very satisfactory. Highest recommendation.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Alana and all of Dr. J's staff are always friendly and courteous. The wait time is usually a little longer than I would like, however, I understand he is a busy man. Dr. J is always a pleasure to speak with and he does great work. I am very satisfied so far.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was referred to another surgeon. I chose Dr. Jacobsen instead. I have seen too many doctors recently and both he and staff were excellent. I saw him for a medical matter but spouse wanted it to look nice afterwards and it will. The procedure was as close to pain free as I could hope and both the doctor and his assistant were successful in assuaging my excessive concerns.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Jacobsen and his staff are amazing! During my first consultation and 4 subsequent procedures I was treated with care and compassion. Dr. Jacobsen is a gifted man and his skill to remove numerous neurofibromas from my face and neck has changed my face! My smooth skin is a testament to his technique. Thank you!
in Phoenix, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Jacobsen was GREAT! He made the correct decisions regarding why my incision was not healing & fixed the problems. My incision has since healed. I would recommend Dr. Jacobsen Highly. He is very thorough, kind & compassionate about his work & patients.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My dermatologists recommended Dr Jacobsen to me. After reading his overview and experience I felt I had made the right decision to see him. I was told that I had basal cell carcinoma on my scalp, that was too large for my dermatologist to remove. On my first visit to his office he made me feel very comfortable answering all my questions and concerns. I liked his patience and felt very secure in my decision to have him perform my surgery. My surgery went very well with no problems.
in Avondale, AZ |
My experience with Dr Jacobsen has been wonderful. He really made me feel like I am a part of his family. He didn't make me feel like I was just a number. He took his time explaining everything to me. I would recommend Dr. Jacobsen to anyone who wants a caring and great doctor.
Have you seen Dr. William M. Jacobsen, MD?
Are you Dr. William M. Jacobsen, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Jacobsen

• Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

University of Illinois At Rockford

• Phoenix Magazine Top Doc, 1998
    • Phoenix Magazine Top Doc, 2008
    • Phoenix Magazine Top Doc, 2006
    • Phoenix Magazine Top Doc, 2009

Dr. Jacobsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jacobsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Jacobsen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Jacobsen

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Jacobsen's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Jacobsen

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients