Dr. William Jacobs, MD

Addiction PsychiatryMaleAge 66

Dr. Jacobs

Bluff Plantation

963 Bennock Mill Rd Augusta, GA 30906

Dr. William Jacobs, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Augusta, GA and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College of Georgia medical school in 1981. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jacobs to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Jacobs treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Jacobs' conditions and procedures:

• Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling

Dr. Jacobs accepts

Dr. Jacobs accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Jacobs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jacobs

4.0

Dr. Jacobs

I am needing to get in as soon as possible because the doctor that I have been seeing was shut down (Dr. Anderson from Douglas, GA) and I was supposed to go on Wednesday, October 14, 2020. I’ve seen Dr. Jacobs before while he was in Jacksonville. In 2004, I was involved in a motor vehicle accident which fractured my pelvis in 5 places as well as my back in 2 places. I believe they are the L4 and L5 on the left side relative to S1. My pain gets worse and worse every day. I had a MRI done a little over a year ago and it stated that I had several herniated discs and several bulging discs as well as spinal stenosis. I have all of my records from the doctors that I’ve been to and pharmacy print outs. I also had an MRI back on July of 2019. I have the disk and reports from that MRI. I hope to see you soon.
Jonathan Wood – Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Jacobs, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jacobs?
Provider explaining information to patient

Dr. William S. Jacobs, is the Chief Medical Officer for RiverMend Health Centers as well as the Medical Director of Bluff Plantation. He also serves as...Read more

• Addiction Psychiatry
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Addiction Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

University Of Al Hospital
1981
Medical College of Georgia

Is Dr. William Jacobs, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. William Jacobs, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Jacobs' profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. William Jacobs, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobs accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. William Jacobs, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling and Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Jacobs treats.

Where is Dr. William Jacobs, MD's office located?

Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 963 Bennock Mill Rd, Augusta, GA 30906. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. William Jacobs, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Jacobs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. William Jacobs, MD?

Bluff Plantation