Dr. William Huntley, MD

Dr. William Huntley, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. William Huntley, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Dunedin, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

1330 Pinehurst Rd

Dunedin, FL 34698

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Huntley

See how frequently Dr. Huntley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Restless Leg Syndrome

Dr. Huntley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Syphilis Infections
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Huntley has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Huntley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huntley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huntley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huntley to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Huntley's Performance
Safety Harbor, FL |
I'm sorry to say that I did not have the positive experience with Dr. Huntley as other reviewer's have said. He saw me as a consult patient in the hospital. His demeanor seemed very rushed., as though he had other things to do rather than seeing a patient in the hospital. He didn't spend more than 10 minutes with his "examination". I felt very uncomfortable during the whole procedure and do not have any confidence in this doctor.
in Clearwater, FL |
I was received very warmly and in an easy way by Dr. Huntley. Atmosphere was business like and we communicated well. We answered each others questions and I knew at all times how the interview was proceeding. I was made aware of exactly what to expect in the next visit. I liked him and trusted there would be an acceptable result.
Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr Huntley was the first Dr to get my sons siezures under control after suffering many siezures and seeing many Drs. We have been going to him for about 8 years now. We love his office staff which go out of their way to help . He has always been there for us!
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr Huntley treated my son many years ago in GA and was the best Neurologist. Sincerely, Lisa Hurst
Tampa, FL |
I experienced an ongoing battle with migraines and neurological changes. Dr. Huntley was very thorough, and compassionate while trying different regimens etc. While he is definitely busy and can come off as abrupt, he is extremely concerned about the well being of his patients. He goes beyond treating. He educates.
in Tarpon Springs |
I tried to make an appointment for my wife who has MG. Her Dr. is no longer working at TGH / USF and she was looking for a new Dr. that would be closer. The receptionist was rude and told me to stay with the Dr.s that are there whom my wife is seeing and said that was the opinion of the office. All I can say is WOW. Not only was that rude it is also going to cost Dr Huntley a lot of money. Being that MG is an on-going treatment and very expensive too. I hope this gets to Dr Huntley.
in Oldsmar, FL |
Excellent, caring, and professional
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I was in the hospital waiting to be seen by him and he only gave me 10 min of his time. I was in showing signs of a stoke with weakness on my right side, lose of vision on my right eye and no feeling on the right side of my face. I had trouble walking and trouble speaking. His answer was that it was headache related, when I had a stroke a year ago and everyone in the hospital said it was a stroke. He did not make me feel like I was worth his time and did not want to hear what I had to say.
New York, NY |
The doctor made me feel like I wasn't worthy of his treatment. He also ordered tests that weren't necessary and then gave vague results so all tests had to be redone. The second set of tests turned out normal. Thanks for nothing Doctor.
in Seminole, FL |
I first met Dr. Huntley in Mease Countryside Hospital's ER. It was Valentines Day 2005, and I had been brought to the ER because I had just had a stroke. Dr Huntley's straight forward, no nonsense approach to my treatment and care gave me confidence to believe that I would survive and recover on what had been among the scariest days I'd ever known. I give Dr. Huntley a lot of credit for my recovery. Dr. Huntley is still my neurologist. And he still has my complete confidence and gratitude
in Clearwater, FL |
Was not pleased with the way I felt as a patient. They don't practice patient care.
Have you seen Dr. William Huntley, MD?
Are you Dr. Huntley?