Dr. William Huntley, MD

Dr. William Huntley, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. William Huntley, MD is a neurology specialist in Dunedin, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from University Of Florida in 1983 and specializes in neurology.

1330 Pinehurst Rd

Dunedin, FL 34698

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Huntley

See how frequently Dr. Huntley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Restless Leg Syndrome

Dr. Huntley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Huntley has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Huntley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huntley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huntley's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huntley to family and friends

Dr. Huntley's Performance

GOOD

Office staff very friendly and compassionate. Dr. Huntley took his time with me. He answered all of my questions and made sure I understood what was happening. I had an abnormal MRA and was terrified. He even got on the phone with me when I scheduled the appointment after I had been told by my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm sorry to say that I did not have the positive experience with Dr. Huntley as other reviewer's have said. He saw me as a consult patient in the hospital. His demeanor seemed very rushed., as though he had other things to do rather than seeing a patient in the hospital. He didn't spend more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I was received very warmly and in an easy way by Dr. Huntley. Atmosphere was business like and we communicated well. We answered each others questions and I knew at all times how the interview was proceeding. I was made aware of exactly what to expect in the next visit. I liked him and trusted...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Huntley was the first Dr to get my sons siezures under control after suffering many siezures and seeing many Drs. We have been going to him for about 8 years now. We love his office staff which go out of their way to help . He has always been there for us!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Huntley treated my son many years ago in GA and was the best Neurologist. Sincerely, Lisa Hurst
Are you Dr. Huntley?