Dr. William Huntley, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Huntley

William W Huntley MD PA

1330 Pinehurst Rd Dunedin, FL 34698

Dr. William Huntley, MD is a neurology specialist in Dunedin, FL and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Florida in 1983 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Huntley accepts

Dr. Huntley accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Huntley's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Huntley's Top Procedures and Conditions

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

Dr. Huntley treats Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) more than 97% of his peers

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinsonism
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

3.2

Dr. Huntley?
Dr. Huntley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Huntley, MD
Dr. Huntley helped my son years ago when he practiced in LaGrange, GA. He is very professional and my son and I loved him. Miss him. ~Lisa Hurst
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor and his office.There are signs all over office and calls before your appointment that you are not allowed to see dr. if you have anything on that can be smelled which includes perfume, lotions or they can smell cigarettes smoke on you.Wait until you hear the crazy message they call you for your appointment reminder.Dr Huntley is NOT a professional...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
Dr. Huntley is the best doctor and he takes care of his patients. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT EVERYONE HE SEES. I have had such fantastic care from him. If those who did not give him a great review, I take great issue with you. Maybe, he told you something you didn't want to hear; however, he is honest, and very kind. I would recommend him to any one in need of a great neurologist. His staff, Lisa, Jill, and Joanne, are wonderful and they go out of their way to help everyone. God bless Dr. Huntley.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
I found Dr. Huntley very professional & respectful. We are dealing w/ possible dementia & family member is extremely difficult. Dr. Huntley & his staff are at the top of their game as far as we are concerned. Trust this Dr., I am grateful we were guided to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
I was in for my first appointment with Dr. Huntley and I would highly recommend him. He spent a great deal of time listening to me and offering his expertise. His is a very caring doctor and and I would recommend him highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
After two years of cursory neurological care,I took my husband to Dr. Huntley. What a difference! Dr. Huntley immediately began to skillfully and methodically study and diagnose my husband’s debilitating symptoms. Doctor Huntley corrected misdiagnosed symptoms and removed drugs that were unnecessarily prescribed. He then was able to correctly identify the cause of my husband’s problems and has replaced our fears with hope for a healthy, active future. Thank you Dr. Huntley!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
Office staff very friendly and compassionate. Dr. Huntley took his time with me. He answered all of my questions and made sure I understood what was happening. I had an abnormal MRA and was terrified. He even got on the phone with me when I scheduled the appointment after I had been told by my primary I had 2 aneurysms. That is unheard of and I greatly appreciated his kindness. He truly cares about his patients. Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
I'm sorry to say that I did not have the positive experience with Dr. Huntley as other reviewer's have said. He saw me as a consult patient in the hospital. His demeanor seemed very rushed., as though he had other things to do rather than seeing a patient in the hospital. He didn't spend more than 10 minutes with his "examination". I felt very uncomfortable during the whole procedure and do not have any confidence in this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
I was received very warmly and in an easy way by Dr. Huntley. Atmosphere was business like and we communicated well. We answered each others questions and I knew at all times how the interview was proceeding. I was made aware of exactly what to expect in the next visit. I liked him and trusted there would be an acceptable result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
Dr Huntley was the first Dr to get my sons siezures under control after suffering many siezures and seeing many Drs. We have been going to him for about 8 years now. We love his office staff which go out of their way to help . He has always been there for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
I experienced an ongoing battle with migraines and neurological changes. Dr. Huntley was very thorough, and compassionate while trying different regimens etc. While he is definitely busy and can come off as abrupt, he is extremely concerned about the well being of his patients. He goes beyond treating. He educates.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
I tried to make an appointment for my wife who has MG. Her Dr. is no longer working at TGH / USF and she was looking for a new Dr. that would be closer. The receptionist was rude and told me to stay with the Dr.s that are there whom my wife is seeing and said that was the opinion of the office. All I can say is WOW. Not only was that rude it is also going to cost Dr Huntley a lot of money. Being that MG is an on-going treatment and very expensive too. I hope this gets to Dr Huntley.
Excellent, caring, and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
I was in the hospital waiting to be seen by him and he only gave me 10 min of his time. I was in showing signs of a stoke with weakness on my right side, lose of vision on my right eye and no feeling on the right side of my face. I had trouble walking and trouble speaking. His answer was that it was headache related, when I had a stroke a year ago and everyone in the hospital said it was a stroke. He did not make me feel like I was worth his time and did not want to hear what I had to say.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
The doctor made me feel like I wasn't worthy of his treatment. He also ordered tests that weren't necessary and then gave vague results so all tests had to be redone. The second set of tests turned out normal. Thanks for nothing Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
I first met Dr. Huntley in Mease Countryside Hospital's ER. It was Valentines Day 2005, and I had been brought to the ER because I had just had a stroke. Dr Huntley's straight forward, no nonsense approach to my treatment and care gave me confidence to believe that I would survive and recover on what had been among the scariest days I'd ever known. I give Dr. Huntley a lot of credit for my recovery. Dr. Huntley is still my neurologist. And he still has my complete confidence and gratitude
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?
Was not pleased with the way I felt as a patient. They don't practice patient care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Huntley, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huntley?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Huntley treats patients.

Morton Plant Hospital