Dr. William Hughes, DDS

Dr. William Hughes, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. William Hughes, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Washington Court House, OH. He graduated from University Of Southern California Dds and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

1510 Columbus Ave Ste 120

Washington Court House, OH 43160

• AmeriPlan
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Hughes

This content was provided by Dr. Hughes "The quality of care you can expect from any OMSC location reflects the highest standards in the industry. We are proud to offer our patients exceptional care by highly-trained, caring oral surgeons while minimizing your out-of-pocket cost."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Impacted Teeth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• California State University Northridge
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Southern California Dds
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Wright Patterson Air Force Med Ctr

Dr. Hughes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hughes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hughes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hughes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hughes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hughes to family and friends
3.8
based on 12 total reviews (7 with comments)

Dr. Hughes' Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Dayton, OH
The lady on the phone was rude.Long trip from Dayton but everyone else was very nice and kind. My recovery time was very short maybe a few days to a week. Very little pain so no need for big time pain killers.
in Lebanon, OH
If I could leave no stars I would! My daughter had her wisdom teeth taken out and she was fine for two days, the pain became increasingly worse. The narcotics did not help and she's been hysterical for the last 4 days...after repeatedly calling them asking about remedies they refuse to see her...more
in Blanchester, Ohio
He is a wonderful oral surgeon, and the staff were excellent. No problems of any kind. I've been there more than once their very good. Yes, your first appointment is a consult with the Dr, as he is very careful, he takes his job serious, and takes good care of his patient's.
Please don't go here! I left here with permanent nerve damage, while he told me it was tmj and to take Ibuprofen. I am 22 and will never enjoy another day in my life thanks to this man.
in Dayton, OH
Staff were unhelpful, rude, and condescending. I waited 6 months for an appointment they didn't tell me was a consultation, and when I called to say I was in traffic and might be a few minutes late, they refused to see me at my late afternoon appointment. They also kept telling me the wrong time...more

Are you Dr. Hughes?