Dr. William Hoffmann, MD

Dr. William Hoffmann, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. William Hoffmann, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery doctor who practices in Plymouth, MN. Dr. Hoffmann is affiliated with Maple Grove Hospital.

Dr. Hoffmann's Experience

See how Dr. Hoffmann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hoffmann

Dr. Hoffmann accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hoffmann has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hoffmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoffmann to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Hoffmann's Performance
in Huntley, IL |
went in to get my wisdom teeth out and he made me comfortable as i was nervous about the surgery and after care. he reassured everything would go well and explained my easy after care. surgery went better than i could've hoped!
in Minneapolis, MN |
I saw Dr. Hoffmann for my wisdom teeth. He spent a lot of time with me during the consult to explain the procedure and exactly what would happen during the surgery. Even though I was very nervous on my surgery day, Dr. Hoffmann and the entire staff made me feel comfortable. Everything went great and my recovery was very easy! I would definitely recommend his office!
in Plymouth, MN |
My daughter had wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Hoffman, one impacted. The impacted removal was not described as difficult, yet so far she has two bone fragments (spicules) emerge from her gum and tear at her tongue, causing pain. Hoffman removed the first fragment but his office was closed for the second, with no notification, including his emergency phone service. We had to go to great lengths to find someone who could deal with the second fragment. Summary: Sloppy work, unprofessional service
in Minneapolis, MN |
I had been to many dentists regarding the pain in my jaw that I was having. Dr Hoffmann immediately made the diagnosis of Trigeminal Neuralgia. I was then referred to the Neurologist and was on my way to being pain free again. Thank you!!!
in Minneapolis, MN |
We felt comfortable and at ease with how we were treated at this office.
Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Hoffmann and his team are the reason for the worst infection I've ever had in my life and the poorest condition of health I have ever had. The staff at the front desk is rude and short, and the doctor is extremely inappropriate during office visits and actually cried during several of my appts. Lack of care and attention lead to a grapefruit sized abscess on my face, two weeks of work missed, 3 surgeries and a drain put in and a hospitalization for IV fluids. Save yourselves, find another!
Have you seen Dr. William Hoffmann, MD?
Are you Dr. Hoffmann?

Compare Dr. Hoffmann

Dr. Hoffmann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Dr. Hoffmann has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hoffmann's Board Certifications

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Hoffmann does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hoffmann and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hoffmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoffmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery