Dr. William Hernz, MD

Dr. William Hernz, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. William Hernz, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Media, PA. He is 62 years old.

19 E Second St # 1

Media, PA 19063

Learn about Dr. Hernz

See how frequently Dr. Hernz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Evaluation
Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Hernz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry
  • Eating Disorders
  • Reproductive Psychiatry

Dr. Hernz does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Technological University Of Santiago / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Medical Center Of Delaware
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Medical Center Of Delaware
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Hernz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hernz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hernz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hernz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernz to family and friends
Dr. Hernz's Performance
Chester, PA |
Best psychiatrist I have ever had. Extremely smart, trustworthy. Cares. May take a while to get back to you, but he always does. I will never see another dr besides dr Hernz
in Prospect Park, PA |
Dr. Hernz is a wonderful human being and a great doctor. He's very knowledgeable and helped restore my health. He saved my life if anyone needs to see a very good doctor he is the one I recommend. Michael J.F
Media, PA |
Things started out great with Dr. Hernz- he is very knowledgeable and seemed compassionate. The office staff was very kind as well and scheduling was fine. My opinion changed after not hearing back from him for a month. I tried emailing him with a question and leaving a voicemail and heard nothing. We had communicated through email several times before and knew it sometimes could take a few days but was surprised when i never heard back after multiple attempts. Very unprofessional.
in Media, PA |
I have been seeing Dr. Hernz since 2011 and he has been amazing the entire time. The medications has given me have made my overall quality of life. If a medication didn't help, he took me off it. He is very trustworthy, seemed to know what conditions I had before I even tested for them, and is very knowledgeable overall. I haven't ever had a bad experience with him and I enjoy going to appointments as opposed to dreading them like I have with others. He is very understanding. I highly recommend!
in Earleville,Md |
Dr Hernz has been my doc since july 2015. He was very thorough and kind during my evaluation w him. I was struggling w mdd, ocd, sad,and ptsd. He put me on a medication called Luvox that has been very beneficial in my treatment. Before going to him I was struggling w crying spells daily and now I can go days without crying. I think he is an amazing person and am grateful to be his client!
Have you seen Dr. William Hernz, MD?
Are you Dr. Hernz?