Dr. William Henry, MD

Dr. William Henry, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. William Henry, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has been practicing for 35 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat.Read his story

Aria Health Ear Nose and Throat

3998 Red Lion Rd Ste 211

Philadelphia, PA 19114

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Henry

See how frequently Dr. Henry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
Earwax Buildup

Dr. Henry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Henry's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Henry "Dr. Henry received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pa. and received his Medical Degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pa. where he also completed his internship and residency. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is a member of the American Medical Association (AMA), the Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, (AAO-HNS)and the American Academy of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS). He has over twenty-five years of experience helping patients with both medical and surgical issues for those with diseases of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. He is a compassionate and dedicated physician and his emphasis is on patient satisfaction."

This content was provided by Dr. Henry "Our goal is to provide exceptional service to patients as it is a core cultural tenet and not just a one time iniative.  You as the patient are at the center of our care efforts.

We treat our patients with courtesy and dignity.  Your needs are heard and considered in both clincal and operational decisions.

We treat each patient as we would treat our family and friends."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Pa Health System

Dr. Henry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henry to family and friends

Dr. Henry's Performance

This is an amazing doctor. He is both: a good person and a great professional. He listened to my medical history and complains and assured me he would help. Moreover, he found a problem that other doctor ( Brad Millman) neglected. After my appointment I felt like I could trust certain doctors...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Henry was excellent with my teenage son. He explained everything to him in a way he understood and kept him (and me) at ease with something that could have been life threatening. (Thankfully it wasn't) I would absolutely recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I met with Dr Henry because I was snoring a lot at night and was fatigued during the day. He discovered I had a deviated septum, which I always thought, and a ton of polyps in my nose obstructing my breathing. Dr Henry did surgery on me, straightening my septum and removing the polyps. Though the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would highly recommend Dr. Henry. I have had severe sinus issues for years. Dr Henry's experience and knowledge pinpointed the causes. He is a skilled surgeon and I finally have relief and I'm pain free.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Would recommend Dr Henry to everyone with any sinus problems . I have been a patient for 2 years now and had sinus surgery by Dr Henry. I was told in depth before the surgery what would happen, and what could possible not happen. I still have some sinus issues but its not because of Dr Henry its...more
Are you Dr. Henry?