Dr. William Henderson, MD

Dr. William Henderson, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Family Medicine PC 3825 Eubank Blvd NE Ste A Albuquerque, NM 87111 Get Directions

Dr. William Henderson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Albuquerque, NM. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 45 years.

Dr. Henderson's Experience

See how Dr. Henderson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Henderson

Dr. Henderson accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Henderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henderson to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Henderson's Performance
Albuquerque, NM |
I have been a patient of one of the NPs and now that i had what turned out to be a minor issue two of the NPs misdiagnosed me and treated me and brushed me off to the point that a minor issue turned into a much larger issue till I had to go to a specialist. The specialist even said I needed a new doctor by the NPs "believe in fairy tales" with their diagnoses.... They are also trying to charge me for visits that I already paid for. Needles to say I'm not happy with the treatment I have received.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Eva has been my PCM for the last three years and is absolutely wonderful. She makes it her mission to get an appointment set ASAP and always calls back quickly with results. She has a great balance of bedside manner and sense of humor. I would highly recommend her for anyone seeking a new physician.
This had been my dr. office for 10 years. I was able to schedule my appointments conveniently. No waiting four months for an appt here. However, a couple of years ago my labs came back and the numbers were not what they expected, so I was referred to find a specialist, blindly. They had no recommendations for me, and did not follow up on labs or diagnosis. I lost heart after this occurred and decided to be establish rapport with a new facility.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I'm fortunate to have had Dr. Henderson (and now Eva Houghton) as my primary health care practitioner for over 36 years. Great service, responsive to my changing needs over the years, good listeners, great staff. Never have had a problem with scheduling, billing, or too long a wait.
Albuquerque, NM |
I will never go back. Not only was my problem brushed off because it is difficult to diagnose (lower abdominal pain), I was double charged. I paid full amount at time of visit, and then insurance was billed and paid the full amount. If I hadn't caught it on my EOB, I would not have gotten my money back. As it is, I had to leave a message and it is yet to be resolved.
Albuquerque, NM |
I can't say how disappointing this experience with Family Medicine and Dr. Henderson, along with his staff, has been for our family. I have personally been misdiagnosed twice by both one of the P.A.s as well as Dr. Henderson himself. One time I let a tumor (pleomorphic-adenoma) grow in the roof of my mouth for a year because they told me it was only a mucous cyst... I ended up having to have surgery to remove it. It was as big as a golf ball.
Have you seen Dr. William Henderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Henderson?

Compare Dr. Henderson

Dr. Henderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Dr. Henderson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Henderson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1972

University Hospital

Dr. Henderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Henderson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Henderson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.