Dr. William J. Hedden, MD

Dr. William J. Hedden, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Hedden Plastic Surgery Center 140 Village St Ste 100, Birmingham, AL 35242 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hedden specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Birmingham, AL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Hedden? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hedden's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hedden's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgerynull

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Hedden

Dr. Hedden accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hedden has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Hedden

Dr. Hedden's Review Details
      4.6 based on 65 responses
      Experience with Dr. Hedden
      Dr. Hedden's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (61)
      in Auburn, AL |
      Dr. Hedden is amazing! I was very nervous about getting a breast augmentation but after speaking with his office on the phone I felt completely confident in my decision to go through with it. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Hedden and all of his suggestions on implant size and type. The day of surgery was great! I was very nervous but once we got started I was nothing but excited. They made me feel very comfortable the entire time I was there and I am EXTREMELY pleased with my results.
      in Naples, FL |
      His confidence and knowledge put me at ease.
      in Naples, FL |
      Dr. Hedden is an amazing Doctor. From the minute he walks into the room you feel at ease. He makes sure to take the time you need to have everything answered. You don't feel rushed. You just know are in good hands with Dr. William Hedden. I have had several procedures with him as have my daughters. I recommend him to all of my friends and family even though we live in another state. I can't imagine putting myself into someone else's hands.
      in Naples, FL |
      Dr. Hedden is fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone considering anything cosmetic, especially surgery. He takes time with his patients and truly makes sure the job is done right.
      in Birmingham, AL |
      Dr. Hedden performed my breast augmentation 6 months ago. He diagnosed me with tuberous breasts, which meant that my breasts were restricted and very pointy. This condition can be tricky to fix, but Dr. Hedden did a phenomenal job and my breasts look very full and just like I wanted (I went from a 36A to a 36D). I've never been happier with my new body image and I highly recommend Dr. Hedden. The office staff is very friendly and I never had a long wait time.
      in Sylacauga, AL |
      Dr. Hedden and his staff were very informative about the procedure I had. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of. They sincerely care about their patients. I am thrilled with my results!
      in Killen, Al |
      Dr. Hedden has the best personality and is by far a wonderful surgeon..highly professional and makes you feel so comfortable. I have and will continue to highly recommend him. Great staff as well.
      in Birmingham, AL |
      Amazing results- Could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery. Dr. Hedden has a wonderful bedside manner, he answered all of my questions and made sure I was completely at ease. The medical staff is very prompt, courtious, and well trained. They each made me feel comfortable and cared for. Hedden Plastic Surgery center is the place to go if you decide to have surgery. Hands down Dr. Hedden is the BEST!
      Have you seen Dr. Hedden?
      Are you Dr. Hedden? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Hedden

• Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Hedden's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Hedden does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hedden and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

University Of South Florida / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Louisiana State University
        University Of Alabama Hospital
        Princeton Baptist Medical Center

Dr. Hedden has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Hedden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
      • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
      • Malpractice claims in Alabama not available
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hedden

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hedden's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Hedden

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients