Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. William Hedden, MD
Dr. William Hedden, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Hedden is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center.

140 Village St Ste 100

Birmingham, AL 35242

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Hedden

Dr. Hedden's Experience

Dr. Hedden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of South Florida / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Louisiana State University
  • University Of Alabama Hospital
  • Princeton Baptist Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hedden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hedden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hedden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hedden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hedden to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Hedden's Performance
in Auburn, AL |
Definitely recommend! Dr. Hedden and his entire staff were very friendly. Everything went very smoothly. I felt completely comfortable the entire time from my consultation in Auburn to my surgery in Birmingham and back in Auburn for my follow up.
in Jacksonville, AL |
At 32 years old, I've struggled for years with small breasts and finally got up the courage to go to a consultation after speaking with a few other friends who have also used Dr. Hedden. I met with Dr. Hedden on August 2nd and scheduled surgery for September 11, 2017. His office and staff were both amazing! I was able to talk with Dr. Hedden about the perfect shape and fit for me. He made me very comfortable and I'm beyond pleased with my results! I wish I would have done this sooner!
Birmingham, AL |
Birmingham, AL | Mar 22, 2017 I was very nervous at first about getting any kind of plastic surgery done but Dr. Hedden made me feel comfortable and so did his staff. I am very pleased with my results and my experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone!
in Huntsville, AL |
Appointments went smoothly. I was an out of town patient and Dr. Hedden and his staff were able to work with my schedule. Dr. Hedden is very friendly and helpful, never makes you feel uncomfortable and answers every question you have.
Jackson, MS |
I had a breast augmentation 2 weeks ago by Dr. Hedden. I think he did an excellent job on my surgery. He even fixed scars that I had from a previous surgery that were bothering me badly. My only complaint (and its very minute, as I should decide the size) is that I wish he would've helped me come up with a size, rather than leaving that decision completely up to me, as the sizers don't accurately depict the look I was seeking. Other than that, I strongly recommend him and will be going back!
Pemberton, NJ |
Absolutely deplorable bedside manner. Very abrasive and unwilling to assist in answering questions or spending time putting patient at ease or offering educated advice before or after surgery.
in Birmingham, AL |
I reached out to Dr. Hedden for replacement of my breast implants I have had for over 17 years. Also I needed tack repair for a "double bubble" that had occurred with the left implant. Though he had not done my original surgery he was amazing, kind and so helpful in correcting/replacing the old leaking implants! Love my new ones! I could not have asked for a better doctor. His expertise was spot on, his sense of humor appreciated and kindess great! Highly recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone!
Birmingham, AL |
I was very nervous at first about getting any kind of plastic surgery done but Dr. Hedden made me feel comfortable and so did his staff. I am very pleased with my results and my experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone.
in Montgomery, AL |
Dr. Hedden did my breast augmentation in December and I am beyond pleased with the results. He did an excellent job not only with the surgery itself, but also in explaining to me everything I needed to know about the surgery and post-operation steps. The Hedden Plastic Surgery facility is very nice and clean, and Dr. Hedden and his staff are all very nice and helpful. I have already recommended friends to see Dr. Hedden!
in Goldsboro, NC |
Phenomenal surgeon who listens to his patients. He takes the time to explain each procedure, gives his opinion of what would work best and then allows the patient to make their choice. I love that he wants the patient to be satisfied!!
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr Hedden is great unless you have any issues or ill effects from your treatments with him. SO he is not a good doctor then. You cant go to a doctor that is ONLY good when you have no problems. ALSO his nurses, Kimberly and Kim were argumentative and rude. I was not treated with kindness or understanding when I had side effects from one of his botox treatments. A horrible experience. Your just totally on your own if there are any problems after treatment.
in Gardendale, AL |
Thank you Dr. Hedden for changing my life! I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone searching for a plastic surgeon to choose Dr. Hedden. I recently had a breast-lift with aug & a TT. Dr. Hedden was my second opinion and let me tell you, I'm so glad I consulted with him instead of choosing the first surgeon I saw. Dr. Hedden has a gift of looking at one's body and gauging size & scale even before measuring me. Great team-(especially Traci, his NP) & little pain!
in Birmingham al |
Wonderful Experience with my surgery! Happy Happy!!
in Birmingham, AL |
I cannot express the level of dedication and care that Dr. Hedden provides every time I am under his care. I came in to have the MIRADRY procedure done to stop underarm sweating, and Dr. Hedden and his nurse practitioner Traci made me feel so at ease. Miradry is non-invasive and stops sweat & odor from your underarms for good! Miradry was the answer to my hyperhidrosis that I have had for years, and I am AMAZED at the results! The procedure was painless & the down time was minimal if that! DO IT
in Birmingham, AL |
I recently had the MiraDry procedure at Hedden Plastic Surgery and had an excellent experience! It's non-invasive and relatively painless with little downtime and GREAT results! Treatment lasted about 2 hours and Traci, the service provider, was AMAZING! I have had ZERO sweating under my arms since my procedure on Friday and am now deodorant free! Since I am allergic to pretty much every deodorant under the sun, this procedure was absolutely a success in my never having to wear it again!
in Auburn, AL |
Dr. Hedden is amazing! I was very nervous about getting a breast augmentation but after speaking with his office on the phone I felt completely confident in my decision to go through with it. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Hedden and all of his suggestions on implant size and type. The day of surgery was great! I was very nervous but once we got started I was nothing but excited. They made me feel very comfortable the entire time I was there and I am EXTREMELY pleased with my results.
in Naples, FL |
His confidence and knowledge put me at ease.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Hedden is an amazing Doctor. From the minute he walks into the room you feel at ease. He makes sure to take the time you need to have everything answered. You don't feel rushed. You just know are in good hands with Dr. William Hedden. I have had several procedures with him as have my daughters. I recommend him to all of my friends and family even though we live in another state. I can't imagine putting myself into someone else's hands.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Hedden is fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone considering anything cosmetic, especially surgery. He takes time with his patients and truly makes sure the job is done right.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Hedden performed my breast augmentation 6 months ago. He diagnosed me with tuberous breasts, which meant that my breasts were restricted and very pointy. This condition can be tricky to fix, but Dr. Hedden did a phenomenal job and my breasts look very full and just like I wanted (I went from a 36A to a 36D). I've never been happier with my new body image and I highly recommend Dr. Hedden. The office staff is very friendly and I never had a long wait time.
in Sylacauga, AL |
Dr. Hedden and his staff were very informative about the procedure I had. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of. They sincerely care about their patients. I am thrilled with my results!
in Killen, Al |
Dr. Hedden has the best personality and is by far a wonderful surgeon..highly professional and makes you feel so comfortable. I have and will continue to highly recommend him. Great staff as well.
in Birmingham, AL |
Amazing results- Could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery. Dr. Hedden has a wonderful bedside manner, he answered all of my questions and made sure I was completely at ease. The medical staff is very prompt, courtious, and well trained. They each made me feel comfortable and cared for. Hedden Plastic Surgery center is the place to go if you decide to have surgery. Hands down Dr. Hedden is the BEST!
Have you seen Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Are you Dr. Hedden?