Dr. William J. Hedden, MD

Dr. William J. Hedden, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 53 years old

Dr. Hedden specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Birmingham, AL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Hedden? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hedden's Experience

See how Dr. Hedden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hedden

Dr. Hedden accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hedden has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Hedden
Dr. Hedden's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (65)
in Gardendale, AL |
Thank you Dr. Hedden for changing my life! I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone searching for a plastic surgeon to choose Dr. Hedden. I recently had a breast-lift with aug & a TT. Dr. Hedden was my second opinion and let me tell you, I'm so glad I consulted with him instead of choosing the first surgeon I saw. Dr. Hedden has a gift of looking at one's body and gauging size & scale even before measuring me. Great team-(especially Traci, his NP) & little pain!
in Birmingham al |
Wonderful Experience with my surgery! Happy Happy!!
in Birmingham, AL |
I cannot express the level of dedication and care that Dr. Hedden provides every time I am under his care. I came in to have the MIRADRY procedure done to stop underarm sweating, and Dr. Hedden and his nurse practitioner Traci made me feel so at ease. Miradry is non-invasive and stops sweat & odor from your underarms for good! Miradry was the answer to my hyperhidrosis that I have had for years, and I am AMAZED at the results! The procedure was painless & the down time was minimal if that! DO IT
in Birmingham, AL |
I recently had the MiraDry procedure at Hedden Plastic Surgery and had an excellent experience! It's non-invasive and relatively painless with little downtime and GREAT results! Treatment lasted about 2 hours and Traci, the service provider, was AMAZING! I have had ZERO sweating under my arms since my procedure on Friday and am now deodorant free! Since I am allergic to pretty much every deodorant under the sun, this procedure was absolutely a success in my never having to wear it again!
in Auburn, AL |
Dr. Hedden is amazing! I was very nervous about getting a breast augmentation but after speaking with his office on the phone I felt completely confident in my decision to go through with it. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Hedden and all of his suggestions on implant size and type. The day of surgery was great! I was very nervous but once we got started I was nothing but excited. They made me feel very comfortable the entire time I was there and I am EXTREMELY pleased with my results.
in Naples, FL |
His confidence and knowledge put me at ease.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Hedden is an amazing Doctor. From the minute he walks into the room you feel at ease. He makes sure to take the time you need to have everything answered. You don't feel rushed. You just know are in good hands with Dr. William Hedden. I have had several procedures with him as have my daughters. I recommend him to all of my friends and family even though we live in another state. I can't imagine putting myself into someone else's hands.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Hedden is fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone considering anything cosmetic, especially surgery. He takes time with his patients and truly makes sure the job is done right.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Hedden performed my breast augmentation 6 months ago. He diagnosed me with tuberous breasts, which meant that my breasts were restricted and very pointy. This condition can be tricky to fix, but Dr. Hedden did a phenomenal job and my breasts look very full and just like I wanted (I went from a 36A to a 36D). I've never been happier with my new body image and I highly recommend Dr. Hedden. The office staff is very friendly and I never had a long wait time.
in Sylacauga, AL |
Dr. Hedden and his staff were very informative about the procedure I had. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of. They sincerely care about their patients. I am thrilled with my results!
in Killen, Al |
Dr. Hedden has the best personality and is by far a wonderful surgeon..highly professional and makes you feel so comfortable. I have and will continue to highly recommend him. Great staff as well.
in Birmingham, AL |
Amazing results- Could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery. Dr. Hedden has a wonderful bedside manner, he answered all of my questions and made sure I was completely at ease. The medical staff is very prompt, courtious, and well trained. They each made me feel comfortable and cared for. Hedden Plastic Surgery center is the place to go if you decide to have surgery. Hands down Dr. Hedden is the BEST!
Have you seen Dr. William J. Hedden, MD?
Are you Dr. Hedden?

Compare Dr. Hedden

Dr. Hedden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Hedden has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hedden's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

University of South Florida / College of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Louisiana State University
    University of Alabama Hospital
    Princeton Baptist Medical Center

Dr. Hedden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hedden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Hedden does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hedden and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.