Dr. William Hedden, MD

Dr. William Hedden, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. William Hedden, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Birmingham, AL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University of South Florida / College of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

140 Village St Ste 100

Birmingham, AL 35242

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • WellPoint

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check Dr. Hedden's experience treating your condition or procedure

1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Hedden?
Dr. Hedden's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Hedden, MD
My Wife and I flew out from Colorado to have several things done. Old implants that had ruptured (27 years old) Dr. Hedden removed the old implants removed all of the old material and put in new implants. He did a spectacular job. His expertise and bedside manner are incredible, we asked a lot of questions and were answered with care and information. We both felt at ease . His staff is absolutely great as well, from reception to recovery we were always left feeling reassured We would highly reco
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
I encourage anyone considering plastic surgery options to choose Dr. Hedden. I have used him twice for breast augmentation procedures and had flawless results. In addition to him being the best surgeon, he also has a very pleasant demeanor and never makes the patient feel rushed. His staff is excellent, very friendly and provides great service. Personally, I would never use anyone except Dr. Hedden.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Dr Hedden is compassionate, trustworthy, and honest. He performed my breast augmentation, in which I had excellent results. He listens attentively to his patients. I HIGHLY recommend him and his office for ALL your needs in a plastic surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Dr. Hedden and his staff were very friendly and VERY helpful! I would do my surgery over and over again because they all made the whole process so easy! Very happy with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Definitely recommend! Dr. Hedden and his entire staff were very friendly. Everything went very smoothly. I felt completely comfortable the entire time from my consultation in Auburn to my surgery in Birmingham and back in Auburn for my follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
At 32 years old, I've struggled for years with small breasts and finally got up the courage to go to a consultation after speaking with a few other friends who have also used Dr. Hedden. I met with Dr. Hedden on August 2nd and scheduled surgery for September 11, 2017. His office and staff were both amazing! I was able to talk with Dr. Hedden about the perfect shape and fit for me. He made me very comfortable and I'm beyond pleased with my results! I wish I would have done this sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Birmingham, AL | Mar 22, 2017 I was very nervous at first about getting any kind of plastic surgery done but Dr. Hedden made me feel comfortable and so did his staff. I am very pleased with my results and my experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Appointments went smoothly. I was an out of town patient and Dr. Hedden and his staff were able to work with my schedule. Dr. Hedden is very friendly and helpful, never makes you feel uncomfortable and answers every question you have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
I had a breast augmentation 2 weeks ago by Dr. Hedden. I think he did an excellent job on my surgery. He even fixed scars that I had from a previous surgery that were bothering me badly. My only complaint (and its very minute, as I should decide the size) is that I wish he would've helped me come up with a size, rather than leaving that decision completely up to me, as the sizers don't accurately depict the look I was seeking. Other than that, I strongly recommend him and will be going back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Absolutely deplorable bedside manner. Very abrasive and unwilling to assist in answering questions or spending time putting patient at ease or offering educated advice before or after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
I reached out to Dr. Hedden for replacement of my breast implants I have had for over 17 years. Also I needed tack repair for a "double bubble" that had occurred with the left implant. Though he had not done my original surgery he was amazing, kind and so helpful in correcting/replacing the old leaking implants! Love my new ones! I could not have asked for a better doctor. His expertise was spot on, his sense of humor appreciated and kindess great! Highly recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
I was very nervous at first about getting any kind of plastic surgery done but Dr. Hedden made me feel comfortable and so did his staff. I am very pleased with my results and my experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Hedden to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Dr. Hedden did my breast augmentation in December and I am beyond pleased with the results. He did an excellent job not only with the surgery itself, but also in explaining to me everything I needed to know about the surgery and post-operation steps. The Hedden Plastic Surgery facility is very nice and clean, and Dr. Hedden and his staff are all very nice and helpful. I have already recommended friends to see Dr. Hedden!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Phenomenal surgeon who listens to his patients. He takes the time to explain each procedure, gives his opinion of what would work best and then allows the patient to make their choice. I love that he wants the patient to be satisfied!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Dr Hedden is great unless you have any issues or ill effects from your treatments with him. SO he is not a good doctor then. You cant go to a doctor that is ONLY good when you have no problems. ALSO his nurses, Kimberly and Kim were argumentative and rude. I was not treated with kindness or understanding when I had side effects from one of his botox treatments. A horrible experience. Your just totally on your own if there are any problems after treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Thank you Dr. Hedden for changing my life! I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone searching for a plastic surgeon to choose Dr. Hedden. I recently had a breast-lift with aug & a TT. Dr. Hedden was my second opinion and let me tell you, I'm so glad I consulted with him instead of choosing the first surgeon I saw. Dr. Hedden has a gift of looking at one's body and gauging size & scale even before measuring me. Great team-(especially Traci, his NP) & little pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Wonderful Experience with my surgery! Happy Happy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
I cannot express the level of dedication and care that Dr. Hedden provides every time I am under his care. I came in to have the MIRADRY procedure done to stop underarm sweating, and Dr. Hedden and his nurse practitioner Traci made me feel so at ease. Miradry is non-invasive and stops sweat & odor from your underarms for good! Miradry was the answer to my hyperhidrosis that I have had for years, and I am AMAZED at the results! The procedure was painless & the down time was minimal if that! DO IT
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
I recently had the MiraDry procedure at Hedden Plastic Surgery and had an excellent experience! It's non-invasive and relatively painless with little downtime and GREAT results! Treatment lasted about 2 hours and Traci, the service provider, was AMAZING! I have had ZERO sweating under my arms since my procedure on Friday and am now deodorant free! Since I am allergic to pretty much every deodorant under the sun, this procedure was absolutely a success in my never having to wear it again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hedden, MD?
Dr. Hedden is amazing! I was very nervous about getting a breast augmentation but after speaking with his office on the phone I felt completely confident in my decision to go through with it. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Hedden and all of his suggestions on implant size and type. The day of surgery was great! I was very nervous but once we got started I was nothing but excited. They made me feel very comfortable the entire time I was there and I am EXTREMELY pleased with my results.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hedden?

Hedden Plastic Surgery Center