Dr. William Harb, MD

Dr. William Harb, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery  ·

Dr. William Harb, MD is a colon & rectal surgery specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in colon & rectal surgery.

Cumberland Surgical Associates

2004 Hayes St Ste 715

Nashville, TN 37203

Learn about Dr. Harb

See how frequently Dr. Harb performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anal Prolapse
Anal Disorders
Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags

Dr. Harb's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Harb "Colorectal surgery is a narrow field. Thus, I am able to concentrate on a limited number of diseases/conditions. This allows me to stay abreast of what is new in my field. I care for problems that may be minor, but certainly don't seem minor to my patients! And I also care for patients with complex cancers, such as colon and rectal cancer. I enjoy talking to people and getting to know my patients. This allows me to match the right treatment to the right patient. While the majority of my practice time is spent in downtown Nashville, I also see patients in Cool Springs, as well as in Parsons at Decatur County General Hospital."

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Hernia Repair
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Rectal Surgery
  • Rigid Proctosigmoidoscopy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sphincterotomy
  • Transendoscopic Stent Placement

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
  • MD Anderson Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • West Penn/Allegheny General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Harb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harb to family and friends

Dr. Harb's Performance

Dr. Harb Says:
"

A positive patient experience is extremely important to me. I realize and understand that no one wants to visit a colorectal surgeon. Patient education is a key part of our new patient visit. I believe it is my responsibility to assist each patient in fully understanding their diagnosis and treatment plan--which is why I am dedicated to taking the additional time.

"

Dr. Harb had perhaps the best bedside manner I've encountered of any physician. Great guy, and made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Ultra professional. Very friendly and personable. Helped me with my issues immediately. Can’t say enough great things about Dr. Harb!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Harb and his staff made are amazingly caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable. No one wants to have to see a proctologist, but they made my experience comfortable and much less embarrassing than I had expected--from his front office staff to his nurse and surgery team--I would highly recommend him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
What can I say about Dr. Harb and his staff at the Colorectal Center; saying that they were “top notch” doesn’t even begin to do them justice. After an overzealous surgery caused me some extremely debilitating issues, I was referred to Dr. Harb for diagnosis and treatment. From my 1st visit I knew...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I would not have enough space on this thread to describe how big of a blessing it has been to be in the care of Dr. Harb. He is so kind, caring, and knowledgeable. It’s so easy to see that he genuinely cares about his patients. I had tons of anxiety going into my first ever surgery, but Dr. Harb...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0