Dr. William Harb, MD

Dr. William Harb, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery  ·

Dr. William Harb, MD is a colon & rectal surgery specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in colon & rectal surgery.

Cumberland Surgical Associates

2011 Church St Ste 703

Nashville, TN 37203

Learn about Dr. Harb

See how frequently Dr. Harb performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anal Prolapse
Anal Disorders
Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags

Dr. Harb's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Harb "Colorectal surgery is a narrow field. Thus, I am able to concentrate on a limited number of diseases/conditions. This allows me to stay abreast of what is new in my field. I care for problems that may be minor, but certainly don't seem minor to my patients! And I also care for patients with complex cancers, such as colon and rectal cancer. I enjoy talking to people and getting to know my patients. This allows me to match the right treatment to the right patient. While the majority of my practice time is spent in downtown Nashville, I also see patients in Cool Springs, as well as in Parsons at Decatur County General Hospital."

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Hernia Repair
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Rectal Surgery
  • Rigid Proctosigmoidoscopy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sphincterotomy
  • Transendoscopic Stent Placement

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
  • MD Anderson Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • West Penn/Allegheny General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Harb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harb to family and friends

Dr. Harb's Performance

Dr. Harb Says:

A positive patient experience is extremely important to me. I realize and understand that no one wants to visit a colorectal surgeon. Patient education is a key part of our new patient visit. I believe it is my responsibility to assist each patient in fully understanding their diagnosis and treatment plan--which is why I am dedicated to taking the additional time.

What can I say about Dr. Harb and his staff at the Colorectal Center; saying that they were “top notch” doesn’t even begin to do them justice. After an overzealous surgery caused me some extremely debilitating issues, I was referred to Dr. Harb for diagnosis and treatment. From my 1st visit I knew...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would not have enough space on this thread to describe how big of a blessing it has been to be in the care of Dr. Harb. He is so kind, caring, and knowledgeable. It’s so easy to see that he genuinely cares about his patients. I had tons of anxiety going into my first ever surgery, but Dr. Harb...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
One of the single best doctors I have ever seen in my life. Cannot say enough good about Dr. Bill Harb
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Have seen Dr. Harb for both a colonoscopy and hemoriodectomy. Cheerful, knowledgeable and skilled. Tried banding several years ago for hemmoriods, but my condition was too advanced for that approach. Put off surgery for years, but relented this summer. Got all the information I needed in advance...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I chose Dr. Harb because of the reviews and ratings of this website. I am so happy I researched and found him. He is a kind, compassionate, and very skilled surgeon. The office staff and the nurses are also wonderful.
Are you Dr. Harb?