Dr. William Hansen, DPM

Dr. William Hansen, DPM

Podiatry  ·

Dr. William Hansen, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Flushing, NY and has been practicing for 33 years. He specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

William Hansen DPM

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hansen

Dr. Hansen?
Dr. Hansen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Hansen, DPM
Dr. William Hansen is the best for diabetes etc. I was looking for a foot doctor because I am diabetic and wanted to take of feet because of my condition.My friend Leon had referred me to the doctor and stated he was an amazing podiatrist. My experience for the first time as a referred patient was comfortable and assuring.I have been a patient for 10 years and he has taught me how to take care of my diabetic feet to prevent any complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
My experience as a long time patient is as follows: Dr. Hansen is an excellent physician who is highly skilled, caring, compassionate and with high standards of care.The office staff is also excellent .They follow up with continued excellent care. I and many family members are very content with the care we received throughout the many years. I very highly recommend anyone with any podiatry needs or concerns to Dr. Hansen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
Came in with shooting pain in my left foot, found out that my nerve was inflamed. Received a shot to calm the inflammation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
The doctor and staff make me feel comfortable. Dr. Hansen and his staff are very friend. The doctor is very easy to talk to and is a good listener. The office is efficient and knowledgeable. There very experienced. This is one of the few offices that have a whirlpool which I love. The doctor is highly intelligent and he always makes me feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
The doctor is very pleasant. I'm scared of injections but Dr. Hansen know how to put me at ease. I have referred friends and co-workers. I have come with my mom who had diabetes and he treated her as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
I bring my family member from Brentwood to see Dr. Hansen. I lived near the office many years ago. It's easy access the office via bus or train. The doctor and staff are efficient and polite. When I was here last we purchased shoes from the doctor that have helped tremendously. We never have a long wait. I would and have recommend Dr. Hansen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
my overall experience is excellent. I never have a long wait. The doctor explains in detail the issues I had. The staff is helpful,accommodating and pleasant . I had surgery with Dr. Hansen and he had explained the procedure and outcome of my surgery. I'm healing well. I would recommend Dr. Hansen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
Doctor William Hansen is not only a great professional but also an excellent human being. Every time i leave his medical office i feel like brand new. I highly recommend doctor Hansen to any one who has problems with their feet. He is the type of person who really cares for his patients and dedicates time for you with no rush. In addition, his staff is amazing, very respectful and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
Dr. Hansen always nice, have a lot of experience. Very quick service, Never have to wait long in lobby. Receptionist always smile, and called to remind the appointment. Two word to describe is THE BEST.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
I saw the the doctor for a toe nail procedure. Dr. Hansen explained all the details that he would do to treat it. Dr. Hansen is very friendly and listened to all my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
Pleasant staff and Dr. Hansen as great bedside manner. Very clear on explanations and answers questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
Upon coming to the office the staff is friendly,courteous and professional. Dr. Hansen is very friendly and easy to talk to.I did not have a long wait. I had not seen the doctor in four years. I came in for a heel spur and he was very knowledgeable and explained in detail what was going on and what needed to be done. He offered my a brace for issue and is referring me to therapy. I'm very happy to his conservative approach to my condition. I was told by another doctor...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
It's always a pleasure seeing Dr. Hansen. I have not wait time. The doctor is always respectful and professional. The office staff is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
The office and staff and doctor make you feel comfortable. There also friendly. When I see the doctor I don't feel rushed I know I could always ask questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
Dr. Hansen was so friendly during my visit. He was very knowledgeable in his field and listened to my concerns. He asked questions and allowed me to think and respond to them, which in turn helped him find issues and probable solutions. His staff was friendly as well and the wait time was very short. I'd recommend him and his staff to any of my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
The office is very friendly and accommodating . I can always get a last minute appointment. Dr. Hansen is very experienced and knowledgeable. He has treated my most of my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
i have know Dr. Hansen and his staff for over 30 years and would not trade him or his office staff for anyone else. Dr. Hansen is the kindest, gentle and most caring person I have ever met. he provides exceptional service and makes you feel like family. His office manager, Jeannette is the nicest person that is very warm, caring and makes you feel welcomed, the moment you walk through the door. i highly recommend Dr. Hansen if you ever need a podiatrist. He is one of a...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
Doctor is someone you can speak to and great hands too. Doctor always concerned if your comfortable and pain free
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
Overall, a good experience with Dr. Hansen and his staff. Would definitely recommend a visit for anyone suffering from foot related issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Hansen, DPM?
Its always a wonderful to see Dr. Hansen. He's very knowledgeable,considerate and patient. His staff is is wonderful and helpful.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hansen?

William Hansen DPM

MagnaCare PPO
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hansen treats patients.