Dr. William Haney, MD

Dr. William Haney, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. William Haney, MD is a general surgery specialist in Niceville, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He specializes in general surgery, colon & rectal surgery, and more.

21st Century Oncology

550 Twin Cities Blvd Ste C

Niceville, FL 32578

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Learn about Dr. Haney

See how frequently Dr. Haney performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Colon and Rectal Surgery

Dr. Haney's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Haney "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team."

• General Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of South Florida - Tampa FL

Dr. Haney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Twin Cities Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Haney is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Haney's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haney to family and friends

Dr. Haney's Performance

In Feb 2017, I had a bilateral hernia repair. I can't say enough about Dr Haney's skills and abilities. He told me exactly what he was going to do and that is what he did. I was sleeping during the surgery but as I write this I'm five days out of surgery and am doing just fine. A little...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I will start by saying Dr. Haney is a very good surgeon. The problem is getting an appointment with him before you die. His office received a referral for my case on Thursday and I was told by his office I have to wait for them to call me to schedule an appt. I have called twice and explained I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Haney performed my thyroid removal on Nov.15, 2016. He was caring, compassionate, and truly has his patients best interest at heart. He is a skilled surgeon and should I or family require surgery I would recommend Dr. Haney with complete confidence.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is the most compassionate man I have met and a brilliant surgeon. He saved my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Haney is a truly gifted surgeon. He was referred to me by the medical community, as well as, friends. Dr Haney exceeded my expectations, not only by his surgical skills, but with his commitment to educate his patients on their condition and treatment. I recommend Dr Haney to anyone undergoing...more
Are you Dr. Haney?