Dr. William Grubb, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 67

Dr. Grubb

New Jersey Pain Institute

125 Paterson St Ste 5100 New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Dr. William Grubb, MD is a pain medicine specialist in New Brunswick, NJ and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from George Washington University School Of Med And Health Science in 1985 and specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Grubb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grubb

1.8

Dr. Grubb?
Dr. Grubb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Grubb, MD
Arrogant jerk. Talks at you instead of talking to you. And when you call him out on it, he admits it and keeps doing it. I would rather stab myself in the eye than see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Grubb, MD?
Dr Grubb has helped me for 2 years to manage my pain. After having CRPS and charcot foot for over 5 years, Dr Grubb recognized, diagnosed, and is treating me appropriately. His fellows are thorough and extremely competent. I feel I'm getting the best treatment possible and really appreciate the care and compassion I am receiving. Thank you Dr. Grubb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Grubb, MD?
While his wait time leaves a LOT to be desired at times, I have come to know and trust him and his staff. This took time and now very happy with him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Grubb, MD?
Like some of the other reviews stated, he spends very little time with you My first visit was ok and I generally liked him but on the second visit, he was like a different person. My third visit was a procedure and on the day of the procedure he mentioned something that I had no idea about and was never discussed with me. I actually had to yell at him to come back and explain what he was going to do. This was as I was being wheeled into the operating room. Totally unacceptable. I never returned
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Grubb, MD?
The worst so called doctor ever he's a true gadget boy fills his pockets. You do not see him you see young kids and real wise guys like grubb. They are training supposedly. Then grubb like in the worm comes in like he thinks he's God and he's a far cry from any god. Save your time stay away from this nut bag GRUBB IS A WORM LITERALLY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Grubb, MD?
#1, his interns spend 15-20 w/ me doing all his work before he comes in the room and gives me no more than 5 minutes of his time. #2, he refused to pre-approve my meds (Lyrica) for me, that were the only meds to work for me and that I was on for a few years. #3, I refused to take a urine test until I squared away billing with my insurance and the company who checks urine because they send bills for over $800. He terminated me as a patient because I wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna get billed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Grubb, MD?
Mostly his interns see patients and waiting time always has been very long, mostly over an hour and sometime even over 2hours. Hardly explain anything about problem and what treatment plans to do and doesn't answer questions
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Grubb, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grubb?

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

1989
Georgr Wash University
1985
George Washington University School Of Med And Health Science

Dr. Grubb accepts

Dr. Grubb accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Grubb's experience treating your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Grubb treats patients.

66% Patient experience rating, 3% lower than the national average