Dr. William Griffiths, MD

Family Medicine | Male

5920 Sandy Forks Rd Ste 100 Raleigh, NC 27609 Get Directions
Dr. William Griffiths, MD
Dr. William Griffiths, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Griffiths is affiliated with Duke University Hospital and Duke Health Raleigh Hospital.

Dr. Griffiths' Care Philosophy

I grew up in Utica New York. I am the oldest of three children and the first in my family to go to college. I practiced as a community pharmacist for six years before I went to medical school. I enjoyed pharmacy but I wanted to be more involved in patient care. I enjoy general internal medicine because it allows me to help take care of the whole patient. I have been practicing internal medicine in Raleigh since 2000. I am married and have three daughters. My daughters play travel soccer and I love traveling with them to watch them play.

Dr. Griffiths' Experience

See how Dr. Griffiths' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Griffiths

Dr. Griffiths accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Griffiths is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Griffiths has admitting privileges.

Dr. Griffiths' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Griffiths to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Griffiths' Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
Short tempered. Not much bedside manner! After a couple of visits I asked for a change. I visit one of the other physicians at this location now and am quite satisfied.
in Raleigh, NC |
Doctor was not familiar with common medical conditions and spoke very quickly
Have you seen Dr. William Griffiths, MD?
Are you Dr. Griffiths?

Compare Dr. Griffiths

Dr. Griffiths' Care Philosophy

Dr. Griffiths' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Griffiths has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Griffiths' Board Certifications

Dr. Griffiths does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Griffiths and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1998

Dr. Griffiths does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Griffiths and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Griffiths does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Griffiths and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.