Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. William Graves II, DMD
Dr. William Graves was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. He always knew that when he grew up, he wanted to pursue a career that he could enjoy. Originally, Dr. Graves was interested in dentistry but eventually discovered that oral surgery was more enjoyable and rewarding for him. He liked the idea that oral surgery was a mix of medicine and dentistry, and he could treat a wider range of patients in need. Since he began practicing full-scope oral and maxillofacial surgery in 2008, Dr. Graves has enjoyed every day of his job. His patient philosophy focuses on patient comfort, and he is always willing to go out of his way to ensure that every patient's experience is comfortable and positive. He finds his work so enjoyable and rewarding that he doesn't consider it a job. He came to Amarillo because he saw a need for an oral surgeon, and he felt that with his patient-centric philosophy, he could change the lives of the Amarillo community.

5051 S Soncy Rd

Amarillo, TX 79119

• Ameritas
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Graves II

Uncompromised patient care in a safe and comfortable environment is my top priority. I believe excellent patient care includes implementing the newest technology and systems, assembling a highly trained and compassionate staff, and ensuring every patient is completely informed throughout their treatment process.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dermal Filler
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment

• University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Graves II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Graves II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graves II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graves II' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graves II to family and friends
Dr. Graves II' Performance
in Studio City, CA |
My experience with Amarillo Maxillofacial Surgery center has been nothing short of fantastic. The facility itself is modern and state-of-the-art. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere put me right at ease. I had a surgery that I had to have done while on a trip in the area. From the moment I walked in, I was treated with compassion and concern, and a positive attitude from the front desk reception. Dr. Graves was amazing, and his willingness to really listen to my concerns and explain what m
Thank you so much, Den. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. Knowing about your experience at our practice allows us to give future patients exceptional care and provide the best possible outcome. Thank you so much for leaving this review and letting us know how we did.
Guymon, OK |
Dr. Graves was totally professional. He explained the procedure and the cause so that we could understand it. His skills were evident in the lack of bleeding from the tongue surgery on my husband. Quote from my husband: "I couldn't have had a better experience." We are so thankful that these doctors and nurses (also wonderful) would take the time to come to Guymon!
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Amarillo, TX |
Dr. Graves was very courteous and had the answer to any and every questions that I had regarding my visit. I highly reccommend him to anyone as he is the absolute best at what he does.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I decided I would trust Dr. Graves & AOMS with removing my wisdom teeth... something that was long overdue. I'm afraid of surgery, and had been putting it off for quite some time. Dr. Graves was polite, respectful, and put myself and my husband at ease. His staff were so friendly and supportive, and the facility is just gorgeous... everything is clean and state of the art. The surgery was quick and painless and recovery was a breeze. All my concerns were for not. Highly recommended!
Have you seen Dr. William Graves II, DMD?

Visit Dr. Graves II

Amarillo, TX 79106
Northwest Texas Surgery Center
3501 S Soncy Rd
Amarillo, TX 79119

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.