Dr. William Grainger, MD

Dr. William Grainger, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. William Grainger, MD is a neurology specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Univ Of Az Coll Of Med in 1981 and specializes in neurology.

726 N Greenfield Rd Ste 110

Gilbert, AZ 85234

Learn about Dr. Grainger

See how frequently Dr. Grainger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Grainger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Baylor College Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Baylor College Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Grainger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grainger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grainger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grainger's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grainger to family and friends

Dr. Grainger's Performance

GOOD

Dr Grainger did not exam me on a new pt appointment. He seemed very knowledgeable, but he is very fast. With slow processing issues I will not return and they won’t let me change to Dr Shy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Grainger comes to the waiting room, calling the next patient's name, and takes them to his office. I view this as a personal courtesy, although I'm sure part of the reason is so that he can watch his patient walk. Dr. Grainger always answers all my questions and never seems to be In a rush --...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Grainger is a wonderful doctor. I appreciate all his help and how he has been able to find new ways to help me with my chronic migraines. I recommend him a lot to other people I know. It can be hard to get an appointment, so plan to be booked out a little bit, but he is worth the wait in my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
This is the worst Doctors office I have ever visited. You are considered a new patient if you don't visit within 2 years? Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Today I met woth this doctor. He said he cannot treat me because the tests he had me do show nothing wrong. He them stated the test only has 70% accuracy. He was a bully and I left in tears.....i should have guessed this would go bad after I heard him complaining in the eating room to the patient...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1