Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. William Goodwin II, DDS
Hello and Welcome! I am looking forward to meeting you and working with you to meet your oral health needs and goals.I am a VT grad and love the Shenandoah Valley. I went to dental school at Virginia Commonwealth University where I met my wife, Brooke, who is a Valley native and graduate of Spotswood High School and UVA. We moved to Cincinnati where I completed my Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, and then moved home to Grottoes where we plan to raise a family. When I'm not at the office, I'm with my family. I also enjoy being outdoors, running, reading, and continuing advanced education in oral surgery. I love my family, my church, and my practice and am passionate about living out my faith in all that I do; this is why treating my patients, team, and referring doctors like family is so important to me. I feel very blessed to be able to serve a community I love—please let me know how I can serve you. Kindest regards, William T. Goodwin II, DDS

3200 Peoples Dr Ste 210

• Jaw Surgery
  • Mandibular (Lower Jaw) Osteotomy
  • Maxillary (Upper Jaw ) Osteotomy
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Tech
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Cincinnati Medical Center

Dr. Goodwin II has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goodwin II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goodwin II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goodwin II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goodwin II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goodwin II to family and friends
Dr. Goodwin II's Performance
Harrisonburg, VA |
My dentist highly recommended Dr Goodwin and I was very satisfied with my vists to his office, The staff was friendly and helpful and Dr. Goodwin was great! He patiently answered all of my questions during the first visit and best of all, I didnt feel any discomfort during my treatment. He personally called to check up on me and I couldnt be more pleased with the result!
in Waynesboro, VA |
I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Goodwin's office. He is gentle and kind and made my procedure comfortable and painless. Hopefully I never need oral surgery again, but if I do, I know who to call!
in Williamsburg, VA |
i grind my teeth heavily in my sleep ,thus I wore my four upper front teeth down to nubs . They were removed and I wore a partial denture for 20 years . Somehow Dr. Goodwin , because this has to be incredibly precise , made a pattern and surgically implanted 4 Endosteal implants . He designed the bridge to fit perfectly to those individual posts . I couldn't do that with wood on a table and I'm a 40 year tradesmen . Looks great yet designed so if i grind they're protected and I can eat whatever
Chesapeake, VA |
My dental visit to Dr. Goodwin's office was amazing! I would recommend his office to anyone looking for outstanding dental care.
Chesapeake, VA |
After a failed attempt to save my tooth through a root canal I came to Dr. Goodwin for an implant. I received excellent, competent care. Dr. Goodwin's staff are friendly and immediately made me feel comfortable. Dr. Goodwin's concern and follow up after my appointment showed his diligence and commitment to providing exceptional care to his patients. I would recommend Dr. Goodwin's office to anyone.
Roanoke, VA |
After trusting Dr. Goodwin to remove my wisdom teeth, I was left with permanent nerve damage. I was referred by Dr. Goodwin to another doctor to see if the damage could be repaired. I was informed the damage was irreversible. I am now left with pain and numbness for the rest of my life. This took place at Dr. Goodwin previous employer. When I tried to make a follow up appointment, I was informant he no longer worked there.
By far the best oral surgeon I have seen in Harrisonburg. He not only takes the time to talk you, but is honest about your condition. Very knowledgeable
in Strasburg, VA |
My son was referred to Dr. Goodwin and his staff for extraction of 3 baby teeth. From the moment we entered the office, we were treated with respect, dignity, and kindness. They explained things in terms not only I understood but my 10 year old did as well. On procedure day, they were very kind and always kept us abreast of what would be coming next. I would utilize their services again, and thanks again for a wonderful experience. God Bless you all Sincerely, Amy Mauck
in Charlottesville, VA |
I am an older women who had to have a impacted wisdom tooth removed with a cyst a few weeks ago. I have been very pleased with the whole process and he even called me that night after the procedure to check on me. I would highly recommend his services, if needed
Harrisonburg, VA |
I had 1 pesky wisdom tooth remaining and was referred to Dr. Goodwin. I put it off for several months due to a previously bad experience somewhere else but it was to the point I had to go. If I would have know the process was going to be as smooth as this was I would have went months ago. Dennis is the main point of contact and is a delightful person who greets you and really is sincere. Dr. Goodwin explained everything and was so reassuring as were his assistants! They are the best in town!
in Harrisonburg, VA |
I had been having trouble with a tooth and knew that I needed to have it removed. I waited because I was worried about the surgery and potential complications. After my consult, I felt good about the plan and Dr. Goodwin really seemed to know his stuff. Dr. Goodwin was so careful during the procedure which provided a great outcome. I think everyone who goes here must always want to return because everyone is so nice at this office! A big thank you to Dr. Goodwin and his staff.
in Luray, VA |
Very competent/knowledgeable and has a perfect way of communicating, making the patient feel secure. Despite the complexity of my surgery, it was done painlessly and quicker than expected.
in Richmond, VA |
I met Drs. William and Brook Goodwin several months ago. While it has been years since I have gone to the dentist, last month I broke a tooth and knew that it just had to be removed. I scheduled an appointment and was seen by Dr. William Goodwin on August 26, 2016. The office was amazing... warm and friendly. The staff were so pleasant and professional it took my earlier anxiety away of seeing a dentist to the feeling I was at the Waldorf. Dr. Goodwin is top notch. Great work. No pain. AMAZING.
in Norwell, MA |
Dr. Goodwin makes me feel very comfortable in the dentist chair. He makes a special effort to insure that I am fully aware of the procedure he is about to do and keeps me informed every step along he way. He is very pleasant and confident. He is genuinely concerned about my comfort and because he is confident he gives me confidents as well. He is an excellent dentist.
in Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Goodwin was awesome and so was his staff. They called the day after surgery to check up on me and also a week later; a really caring and compassionate group of people. I was really impressed and would highly recommend Dr. Goodwin to others.
Harrisonburg, VA |
I visited Dr. Goodwin's office several times. Each time I felt I was greeted by a caring group of professionals. The office was new and very clean and has features that are very helpful . I was able to tour the office and see the state of the art equipment . At the end of the visit, the take home package was an extra special ,caring touch that reflected the concerns and cares of the office. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone that needs their services.
Staunton, VA |
Dr Goodwin is readily available to patients for appointments and emergency situations that may arise. He is competent, knowledgeable, and truly cares about his patients. His office is state of the art with a warm and friendly environment.
in Verona, VA |
Dr. Goodwin is so comforting and makes you feel at ease in his office. His staff goes above and beyond! Whenever we have a need for his services, we'll definitely be back!
Excellent experience! Nervous but it went great! Dr. Goodwin is an excellent doctor and went the extra mile to meet my needs! Highly recommend! The entire staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable. Wouldn't hesitate to go back and loved the scripture on the wall!
in Fort Defiance, VA 24437 |
I have been to the office only once and was more than impressed with not only Dr. Goodwin and his calm demeanor but by the warm feeling from each of the staff people employed by him. He took time to explain things in detail which is something I most appreciate. I can't wait to tell my friends as well as my family dentist who thinks the world of him.
in Dayton, Virginia |
This office was able to see me in an emergency. Very kind, attentive folks. Thanks for taking such good care of me. It was a wonderful experience.
in Harrisonburg, VA |
You are welcomed into Dr. Goodwin's office with a smile and feel right at home with beautiful furnishings and a stocked coffee bar. The staff is genuinely kind, gentle, and truly cares about each patient. My 4 year old daughter was with me and the office has children books and the staff went out of its way to send treats and goodies her way. She is asking when we can go back! :) Dr. Goodwin is a perfectionist and is wonderful to work with for any of your oral surgery needs.
in Staunton, VA |
Dr. Goodwin and staff were very courteous and kind. They took extra steps to ensure my comfort and ease my concerns. It was a wonderful experience.
Harrisonburg, VA |
Dr. Goodwin and his staff go above and beyond to make sure your oral surgery experience is a positive one. The office is welcoming and comfortable, his staff is friendly and caring, and Dr. Goodwin made me feel so at ease. He is building a practice that truly has his patients best interest at heart. I would highly recommend Goodwin Oral and Facial Surgery. You will miss out on a wonderful experience if you go anywhere else!
in Harrisonburg, VA |
I was some what nervous as I was entering office. Before the door shut I was feeling better after a friendly hello. Dr. Will and his staff are the best. You can tell they really care about your issues. Every thing went very well. The extra time Dr. Goodwin took making sure I was feelin OK was much appreciated. I was surprised when he called later that evening to check and make sure I was still doing good, Thank you Dr. Will !!!
in Harrisonburg, VA |
We are truly blessed that Dr. Goodwin has chosen to practice in Harrisonburg and is able to serve the entire surrounding area. His patients know that they come first and that he really cares about them.
in Harrisonburg, VA |
Wisdom tooth extraction a success! My first extraction from another surgeon last year went OK - they got the job done. However, this extraction by Dr. Goodwin was phenomenal and completely changed my views on the procedure as it was my first visit to him. From the front line staff, to assistants, and of course, Dr. Goodwin, it was a pleasurable experience which you don't get much in this type of work. Their thoughtfulness and consideration went a long way.
in Singers Glen, Va |
Dr. Goodwin's Practice is full of integrity and excellence. He is my preferred provider for any oral surgery needs, both for myself and my family. I'm so thankful that he has chosen Harrisonburg for his practice location!
Have you seen Dr. William Goodwin II, DDS?
Are you Dr. Goodwin II?

Hospitals where Dr. Goodwin II has admitting privileges

Sentara RMH Medical Center
2010 Health Campus Dr
Harrisonburg, VA 22801

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Plastic Surgery