Dr. William Gomez, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Trenton Orthopaedics Group 116 Washington Crossing PE Rd Ste A Pennington, NJ 08534 Get Directions
Dr. William Gomez, MD
Dr. William Gomez, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Pennington, NJ. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Gomez is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and RWJ University Hospital Hamilton.

Dr. Gomez's Experience

See how Dr. Gomez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gomez

Dr. Gomez accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Gomez is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gomez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gomez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gomez to family and friends
Dr. Gomez's Performance
in Robbinsville, NJ |
My son tore meniscus in his knee wrestling on his high school team. We were referred to Dr Gomez who preformed surgery for the meniscus tear. We were very happy with Dr Gomez and his knowledge of the injury and what we should expect after the surgery. My husband and I along with my son had a very positive experience with Dr. Gomez, we would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Gomez for taking such great care of our son.
in Trenton, NJ |
I have been a patient with Dr. Gomez for the past two years. I have found him to be good natured, caring and easy to talk to. I have recommended him, without hesitation, to family and friends.
in West Windsor, NJ |
I have been going to TOG to see Dr. Gomez for nearly 30 years. He has always been patient in listening and answering my questions. He describes why I have the pain I have, and what I should be doing to help eliminate or reduce the pain. His philosophy is: Surgery is NOT first option. He will do anything to help to NOT have to do surgery; and I appreciate that. I have recommended him to numerous family members (including my sons) and friends. I trust him fully. What a great doctor.
in Mercerville, NJ |
Dr. Gomez takes the time to really listen and explain what is going on in my joints, how to best remedy the problem and put me at ease. He takes the time needed and follows up on my care.
in Hamilton Square |
Dr. Gomez is fantastic - competent, thoughtful, thorough and very knowledgeable. Took time to answer my many questions thoroughly without being impatient or condescending. Great sense of humor as well. Allayed my apprehension regarding knee injections (I'd received them before from another physician from another practice and they were painful). Dr. Gomez assured me there would be no discomfort and there was none whatsoever. Trust him implicitly with my care.
in Trenton, NJ |
dr. gomez has a great bedside manner. listens and offers great suggestions along with excellent care.
in NJ |
Dr. Gomez was incredibly patient with our questions and concerns. His clear knowledge put us at ease and the quick progress that our son made under his care was impressive. I would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic care.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Gomez is highly skilled and has a great personality. He listens well to your concerns, and informs you on options and recommendations to ease your pain and reduce limitations of movement.
Trenton, NJ |
I am a long time patient of Dr Gomez and have always been taken care of extremely well. I would highly recommend him.
Trenton, NJ |
Love Dr Gomez
in Princeton, NJ |
During pre-operation consultations, I found Dr. Gomez knowledgeable in his assessment and decisive in his recommendations to address my knee injury. Following his post-operation rehabilitation program was extremely effective in getting me back to my normal active routine in less than 4 weeks from time of surgery. Just what a patient having surgery for the first time needed.
in Hamilton, NJ |
Excellent care! Great listener! Outgoing, welcoming! One of the best Doctors I have seen!
in Hamilton, NJ |
Been with Dr. Gomez since the early 80's. Excellent care, takes the time to explain everything and makes sure you understand. Outstanding orthopedic surgeon.
in Hamilton NJ |
Dr Gomez is extremely professional and courteous. He repaired my right knee meniscus 11 years ago and I returned when I re injured the same knee recently. Once again he did a wonderful job and I am now pain free! I would highly recommend Dr Gomez!
in Trenton, NJ |
I have had far more injuries then I would like to count ... Dr. Gomez is the person I always turn to ... and trust
in Pennington, NJ |
Dr. Gomez has been a trusted healthcare provider and family friend for over a decade. He and a colleague oversaw surgery on my knee and the outcome was very positive. I'm playing the best tennis of my life, thanks to them! Dr. Gomez has also treated other members of our family with similar positive results. He's the best!
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Gomez has treated our family for years and even during an injury when we moved across the country, he took the time to call in the middle of the night to review scans and provide professional advice. We trust his expertise tremendously and always know we are in great hands.
in Hopewell, NJ |
Dr. Gomez is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. Right away, you feel like you are with a physician that really cares and is willing to spend extra time with you to discuss your issue. He truly listens to how you are feeling and what your symptoms are, and more importantly, you never feel intimidated or uncomfortable asking him questions. His medical expertise is immediately evident when discussing a condition with him. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Gomez!
Lambertville, NJ |
Dr. Gomez is personable, experienced, and dedicated - everything you could want in a doctor!
Have you seen Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Are you Dr. Gomez?

Compare Dr. Gomez

Dr. Gomez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center

Completed in 1987

University of Pittsburgh

Completed in 1988

Dr. Gomez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gomez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery