Dr. William Gomez, MD

Dr. Gomez
Telehealth services available

Rothman Orthopaedic Institute

1225 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Ste 220 Mercerville, NJ 08619

Dr. William Gomez, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Mercerville, NJ and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg in 1982 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Gomez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gomez

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Gomez?
Dr. Gomez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Gomez, MD
In his notes, referred to me as waddling while walking with a cane. ?ot much empathy for someone who has had R A for 20 years. Also seemed put out by me saying I would not return because of the poor accessibility of the office. To get from the parking lot to the entry you must walk a long ramp which is difficult in good weather and extremely intimidating in cold, rainy weather and more than a challenge for a disabled person. A strange choice for an orthopedic office. Over all it was more like visiting a factory than a health care facility.
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr. Gomez is very knowledgeable concerning my knee. He listens to me with with my concerns and spends time with his patients. He does not rush you out of his office quickly so that he can rush to his next patient. I have been seeing Dr. Gomez for many years for knee problems and definitely respect his expertise.
Thomas Ingling – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr. Gomez and his staff are fantastic! He is patient, knowledgable, takes his time, and doesn't make you feel like he's rushing you out the door. The knee I had surgery on is as good as new, and I recently went back to see him about my other knee. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.
Kristen L. – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr. Gomez is a excellent physician who is very thorough when explaining things. I highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of an Orthopedic physician.
Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr Gomez NEVER makes me wait!! He is thorough and efficient. He gives an excellent pain free needle. He is professional yet caring. Dr Gomez offers great sound medical advice and has worked hard to keep me pain free and away from surgery thus far!!!
Barbara – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Excelente servicio , Doctor Gomez es un excelente Doctor, cuida muy bien de sus pacientes .
Diana Rojas Vasquez – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr. Gomez is not only a wonderful physician but a beautiful human being. I've known him for over 25 years and consider him my friend.
Deborah Maguire – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
I am a fan of Dr. Gomez. He was polite and listened and explained everything clearly. The wait was maybe 5-7 minutes and the visit was long enough for me to feel like I was heard and cared for. I does speak quickly, but I don’t mind because he was clear about my injury and the way forward. I was very happy with the entire process.
Caitlin M. – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
I waited 1.5 hrs to see Dr. Gomez for a scheduled appt. His visit with me including his assesment lasted 4 minutes and that's being generous! He walked out of the room without asking if I had any questions-which I did. I would only recommend him if you are looking for a fast talking and abrupt physician who is an expert at providing speedy assessments. Hard to picture him operating on someone. I will cancel my follow up appointment and seek another orthopedic doctor.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Upon arrival I was seen within 6-8 minutes. Dr. Gomez is a very uplifting, pleasant, and knowledgable doctor. The purpose of visit was to discuss results of an MRI which he did in an extremely professional matter which he made certain I understood. I've known Dr. Gomez for many years and his knowledge is always something I depend on. I would highly recommend him. Art DiPaola April 23,2019
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
I arrived early and was immediately checked in and taken to an exam room. The visit was seamless from initial nurse information intake, xray series, and examination by Dr. Gomez. He is a competent and knowledgeable orthopedic doctor. I have complete trust in his diagnostic capabilities, and surgical (if ever needed in the future). It is rare to find such compassion and patient care empathy in such a seasoned physician today. Younger doctors have a lot to learn from him!
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr Gomez is knowledgeable and has a high level of quality care for his patients. He is willing to take the time to answer your questions and has a friendly manner. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gomez for any orthopedic issues.
Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr. Gomez and staff thoroughly explained my knee situation to me and answered all questions I had.
Ken in NJ – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Absolute pleasure interacting with Dr. Gomez. Extremely thorough and competent. Confidence was extremely high knowing he was going to address my torn meniscus. The procedure was like a trip to the dentist - awesome results!!!
R. Tiscione in Hamilton – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Awesome Doctor! Would highly recommend him.
Titusville – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr. Gomez exceptional experience has help me minimize my knee pain.
Roger Cosantino in Hamilton Sq., NJ – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Very thorough, kind, and explained my problem clearly. Totally recommend him. The physical therapy he designed for me was excellent service
Dianna Sferra in Mercerville , NJ – Dec 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr. Gomez did an excellent job diagnosing and treating the meniscus tear in my knee. He did not rush immediately to surgery but started with exercises and injections resulting in immediate and substantial relief. However when the time came to operate he reviewed the findings of my physical exam and MRI with me, explained how he arrived at the diagnosis and described the options for my treatment. He was very thorough in his examination and diagnosis.
Greg Roden in Princeton, NJ – Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Nothing more to say but excellent treatment Dr. Gomez provided for my son!!!!!
Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?
Dr. Gomez did an excellent job diagnosing and treating the arthritis in my knees with medication and injections. The relief was immediate and substantial. I had a vasovagal reaction during treatment and all the staff were great. I'm currently weaning myself off medication. He operated on my husband's torn meniscus years ago with excellent results as well.
Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gomez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gomez?

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine