Dr. William Goldman, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Goldman

William T Goldman MD

542 Silicon Dr Ste 100 Southlake, TX 76092

Dr. William Goldman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Southlake, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1994 and specializes in psychiatry and child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Goldman accepts

Dr. Goldman accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Goldman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Goldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldman

3.2

7.547169811320755%

Dr. Goldman?
Dr. Goldman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Goldman, MD
Arrogant, paid absolutely NO attention to me. Why do people go back to him??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Goldman, MD?
Stay away run. He over medicated my daughter after just seeing her once. She was almost suicidal! A complete idiot. My primary dr was also very upset as to what he diagnosed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Goldman, MD?
Condescending and rude to my son and me. We had 4 visits hoping his manner would change as he built the dr/patient relationship, but at our last visit he was even worse. Called my son’s name when he was ready to meet with us, met with my son in his office for about 10 minutes, then came out angry and embarrassed because he realized he was working with the wrong patient. (There happened to be another patient with same exact name in the waiting area that was who he meant to call.) Yelled at us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman has changed our lives. Our daughter is bi-polar, ADHD, and anxious. Her prior doctor did not listen when we expressed concerns over the meds that she was on before. Dr. Goldman came highly recommended to us from a friend with a similar issue. Our daughter is now florishing. I am so excited to see where she will go because of Dr. Goldman listening to us and recommending a great partner therapist as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Goldman, MD?
Absolutely terrible. His diagnose was off base due to his lack of insight and empathy for his patients. I talked with several of his colleagues who agree that his condescending nature and reductionist style is a hostile environment for patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Goldman, MD?
We have a family member in our care who was suffering from a pretty deep depression, and we were referred to Dr. Goldman after a bad experience with another psychiatrist. Dr. Goldman personally spends a great deal of time with his patients, talking with them and getting to the roots of how they're feeling. He is very warm, and clearly feels a deal of caring for his patients. We felt like we were losing our loved one to depression, and thanks to Dr. Goldman, we are getting him back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Goldman, MD?
I have to say Dr. Goldman is the one of the best of the many doctors I've seen in the metroplex over the last 34 years. Although they do not accept my insurance, and I totally understand why, as this is becoming more and more common in the medical community, it was worth paying out of pocket to see him. He spends a LOT of time analyzing your history and your other doctor's records. He is very polite, mild-mannered and easy to communicate with. Office staff is excellent as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Goldman, MD?
I give Dr. Goldman my highest recommendation. He spends quality time with his patients and is an excellent at what he does. I have seen multiple other doctors and he is hands down the very best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Goldman, MD?
I've seen him three times and each time he has said something condescending to me. Insults you with a smile on his face and is sharp and rude in his communications with you. Very judgmental. I won't see him again and will not refer anyone to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Goldman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldman?

Patient-centered, and solution-oriented medication management, best used in close conjunction with local psychotherapists and counselors

• Psychiatry