Dr. William Goldman, MD

Dr. William Goldman, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. William Goldman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Southlake, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1994 and specializes in psychiatry and child & adolescent psychiatry.

542 Silicon Dr Ste 100

Southlake, TX 76092

Learn about Dr. Goldman

Dr. Goldman's Experience

Dr. Goldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

This content was provided by Dr. Goldman "Patient-centered, and solution-oriented medication management, best used in close conjunction with local psychotherapists and counselors"

• Psychiatry

Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Children's Medical Center Of Dallas
    Other Education | Completed 1999

• People's Choice Award, 2008

Dr. Goldman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldman's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldman to family and friends

Dr. Goldman's Performance

Dr. Goldman Says:
"

I do only medication management (i.e., I don't do counseling myself- I refer out to area psychotherapists), and I try to see people in 15 min. visits. However, people and their problems don't always fit in a 10-15 minute time slot, and so I give extra time when needed to help those people that may be in more need at the time. This is a reflection of the care and concern I have for my patients.

"

Dr. Goldman has changed our lives. Our daughter is bi-polar, ADHD, and anxious. Her prior doctor did not listen when we expressed concerns over the meds that she was on before. Dr. Goldman came highly recommended to us from a friend with a similar issue. Our daughter is now florishing. I am so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Absolutely terrible. His diagnose was off base due to his lack of insight and empathy for his patients. I talked with several of his colleagues who agree that his condescending nature and reductionist style is a hostile environment for patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We have a family member in our care who was suffering from a pretty deep depression, and we were referred to Dr. Goldman after a bad experience with another psychiatrist. Dr. Goldman personally spends a great deal of time with his patients, talking with them and getting to the roots of how they're...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have to say Dr. Goldman is the one of the best of the many doctors I've seen in the metroplex over the last 34 years. Although they do not accept my insurance, and I totally understand why, as this is becoming more and more common in the medical community, it was worth paying out of pocket to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I give Dr. Goldman my highest recommendation. He spends quality time with his patients and is an excellent at what he does. I have seen multiple other doctors and he is hands down the very best!
Are you Dr. Goldman?