Dr. William Gael, MD

Regenerative Medicine ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Gael

William Gael, MD

275 Madison Ave Ste 1611 New York, NY 10016

Dr. William Gael, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in New York, NY. He specializes in regenerative medicine, age management medicine, and more.

Dr. Gael's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gael

4.2

Dr. Gael?
Dr. Gael's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Gael, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Bill will take the time to explain every aspect of the situation, as well as one of the rare individuals that actually listens, not simply rushing in glancing around then rushing out prior to even being able to ask a question. His knowledge from the years of various roles in the medical field allows you to feel comfortable that you are in excellent hands. I am fortunate to have Dr. Bill as my Physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gael, MD?
I love going to Dr. Gael's office, it's professional, staff is courteous, and Dr. Gael always makes it enjoyable and I feel great and really look amazing everytime I leave the office. I often get compliments the next few days from people asking me if I did anything. I highly recommend Dr. Gael.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gael, MD?
Dr. Gael has the ability to make clients feel very welcome and at ease. His knowledge is very extensive surrounding the numerous options available for my condition and he never hesitates to give me extra time and attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gael, MD?
I've been seeing Doctor Gael now for almost 10 years. I was living in NYC at the time and a friend referred me to him. I was in my early forties at the time and realized I could benefit from his services. I now live in Washington, DC and I travel over 10 hours roundtrip on a bus to see him because to me, there is no better doctor. The trip is always worth it because, A) Dr. Gael is fun and friendly and makes it an enjoyable experience and B). I always leave his office and return home looking 10 years younger. People are shocked when I tell them I'm 54. I really still look like I'm in my early 40s. Being in the entertainment industry, my face has to look its best. I've seen many doctors over the years - some with big names and fancy product lines. But I never received the level of personal attention I get from Dr. Gael. He knows my face and skin and knows what works best for me. Dr. Gael is the best. He is an artist and I can't recommend him highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gael, MD?
the best cosmetic dermatologist I have ever been to. Dr. Gael is patient, kind, and always trying to figure how to make your life better! I highly recommend him:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gael, MD?
Best doctor for Botox/fillers, hands down. Been to 5 other professionals and nobody can match his skill. I do not see anybody else but him. Everyone compliments my lips and cheekbones because he does such a naturally beautiful job; he gives Kylie Jenner's dermatologist a run for his money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gael, MD?
The results are very natural and I'm very impressed with his skills! He listens and cares about his patients. Thank you Dr Bill ... we love you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gael, MD?
Dr Bill is a very talented Dr, the best dermatologist I've been to, and I've seen many! I won't trust anyone else with my injections, botox and anti aging! He also explains everything he plans to do and really educates you along the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Gael, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gael?

• Regenerative Medicine
  • Age Management Medicine
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine

Dr. Gael accepts

(212) 472-1900

Dr. Gael accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Follicular Unit Hair Transplant
  • Hair Loss
  • INFINI Laser Treatment
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Restylane® Injections