Dr. William Fike, MD

Dr. William Fike, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. William Fike, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Dr. Fike's Experience

See how Dr. Fike's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fike

Dr. Fike's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fike to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Fike's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
I've seen Dr Fike for the past 2 years and have been very impressed so far since he joined Dr. Coleman at Piedmont Atlantic Station. First time, I saw him he pushed the computer aside and took 10-15 mins just getting to know me on a personal level. Visits take longer but really appreciated the bedside manor and the effort to get to know me. In all of my subsequent visits and interactions with him, i can describe him in one word....thorough! Highly recommended!!
My Dr. went on an extended break. This guy steps in without my knowledge or permission and starts making decisions and changes in my medical files. I was never asked to come in for an evaluation or a phone call to discuss what was going on with my health/body. I've never even meet him but he has made changes in my medical records. That's just pure arrogance, rude and lazy. I have two chronic deceases and a few other things that I'm dealing with. Shame on you. Not how you care for patients
Still trying to figure out what happened here. He was subbing for my regular physician. I have conditions being treated by several doctors and specialists. He seemed dismayed with my meds and my medical status. When I mentioned that I'd been depressed since the election, he made statements of false equivalency, I thought, between the prior and current administration. Not sure this belongs in a medical exam. I left upset. I found him to be to be condescending and would rather not see him again.
in Atlanta, GA |
I love Dr. Fike. I have been seeing him for the past 3 years. He is extremely helpful, patient and informative. I never have any issues scheduling an apt. The staff at the office at Atlantic Station are all patient and friendly. I have recommended Dr. Fike to my husband, mother and friends. I am confident passing his name around because I am confident in the level of care he gives and that he will make them feel comfortable. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. William Fike, MD?
Are you Dr. Fike?

Compare Dr. Fike

Dr. Fike's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Fike does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fike and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons

Graduated in 1992

Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
    University Ca Sf School Of Med

Dr. Fike does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fike and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fike does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fike and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.