Dr. William Farr Sr, MD

Dr. William Farr Sr, MD

Family Medicine  |
40 reviews

Dr. William Farr Sr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bakersfield, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Farr Sr is affiliated with Mercy Hospitals and Bakersfield Memorial Hospital....See Less

Farr Medical Group

9880 Brimhall Rd

Bakersfield, CA 93312

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of California
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Farr Sr

Our medical staff believes in treating the whole patient not just a particular illness. We strive to keep people healthy and encourage healthy behaviors to avoid illness.Our providers work closely with other specialists in and out of town to ensure that each and every patient gets the quality care that they need to maintain their health.

Dr. Farr Sr's Experience

Dr. Farr Sr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Testosterone Deficiency

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• California State University At Long Beach
  • Kern Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men and Women
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Farr Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farr Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farr Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Bakersfield Memorial Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Farr Sr is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Farr Sr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farr Sr to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Farr Sr Says:

We encourage you to speak with our office manager if you feel that you have had a problem.

Dr. Farr Sr's Performance
in Bakersfield, CA |
I actually recommend Dr. Farr and the other providers in his office to anyone I meet that is looking for a primary care doctor. I have been completely satisfied in every aspect overall as a patient of this practice and hope to let others experience the same. I have seen Dr. Farr when I first established with the practice and he is excellent and very enthusiastic. I now see Jillian the PA and love her. She knows my story and makes sure to address all my concerns. I never leave feeling unsatisfied
in Garden Grove, CA |
It is such a surprise to find such a good doctor! I’m so glad Dr. Farr was recommended to me.
in San Diego, CA |
It would be impossible for Dr. Farr to be any better. He is already perfect, as far as I’m concerned.
in San Jose, CA |
When I go to see Dr. Farr, he and his staff treat me like a friend, not like a patient.
in Los Angeles, CA |
A friend recommended me to Dr. Farr, and I’m glad he was able to take me on as a patient.
in CA |
I always have a good experience when I visit Dr. Farr, and I can’t say that about my other doctors.
in walnut, ca |
Dr. Farr shows you that he really cares about your health and that he cares about you as a person.
in san jose, ca |
As soon as I walked through the door, the woman at the desk greeted me and asked if there was anything she could do to help me. Definitely a shop where the customer comes first!
in phoenix, az |
Dr. Farr is a wonderful doctor who will actually take the time to listen to your complaints, and work with you to find a healthy solution instead of shoving pills down your throat like a lot of doctors. Great place!
Atlanta, GA |
Very impressed with the results I’ve seen since starting Pure Encapsulations Super CitriMax Plus. Of course supplements aren’t a singular solution, but combined with the exercise I’ve been doing lately, I’ve actually managed to lose weight!
in los angeles, ca |
Pure Encapsulations’ EPA/DHA with lemon has been just the supplement I’ve needed to keep my body going all through the day. Great stuff!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I’ve had digestive problems for as long as I can remember, which is why I started taking PE’s AC Formula II. Really an incredible product!
in Walnut, CA |
At 52, my health has become a huge priority for me. That’s why I take Pure Encapsulations Men’s Nutrients every day to make sure I’m giving my body what it needs.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I’ve been taking UltraNutrient for several months now, and I can honestly say that my energy levels have increased dramatically. This stuff is the real deal!
in Bakersfield, CA |
AWEFUL!!! Quite literally I have NEVER been treated so poorly by a Drs office. As a new patient I would have assumed they would want to check me out in some way. Instead I was basically told I need a specialist for every different issue I have. Lazy & Incompetent! They are more interested in giving out diet pills than caring for the truly ill. Don't go to this office!
in Springville, Ca |
Very incompetent. I would never see this Dr again and would not recommend to anyone.
in Bakersfield |
I absolutely love going to Dr. Farr. Amazing staff and amazing doctors. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Bakersfield, Ca |
Couldn't be more impressed for a first visit. I feel like my concerns were taken seriously and not minimized.
Have you seen Dr. William Farr Sr, MD?
Are you Dr. Farr Sr?