Dr. William J. Farr Sr., MD

Dr. William J. Farr Sr., MD

Family Medicine | Male | 55 years old

Our medical staff believes in treating the whole patient not just a particular illness. We strive to keep people healthy and encourage healthy behaviors to avoid illness.Our providers work closely with other specialists in and out of town to ensure that each and every patient gets the quality care that they need to maintain their health.Read more

Farr Medical Group
9880 Brimhall Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93312 Get Directions

Dr. Farr Sr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Farr Sr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Farr Sr.

Dr. Farr Sr. accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Farr Sr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Farr Sr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farr Sr. to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Farr Sr.
Dr. Farr Sr.'s Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
Dr. Farr Sr. Says:

We encourage you to speak with our office manager if you feel that you have had a problem.

in san jose, ca |
As soon as I walked through the door, the woman at the desk greeted me and asked if there was anything she could do to help me. Definitely a shop where the customer comes first!
in phoenix, az |
Dr. Farr is a wonderful doctor who will actually take the time to listen to your complaints, and work with you to find a healthy solution instead of shoving pills down your throat like a lot of doctors. Great place!
Atlanta, GA |
Very impressed with the results I’ve seen since starting Pure Encapsulations Super CitriMax Plus. Of course supplements aren’t a singular solution, but combined with the exercise I’ve been doing lately, I’ve actually managed to lose weight!
in los angeles, ca |
Pure Encapsulations’ EPA/DHA with lemon has been just the supplement I’ve needed to keep my body going all through the day. Great stuff!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I’ve had digestive problems for as long as I can remember, which is why I started taking PE’s AC Formula II. Really an incredible product!
in Walnut, CA |
At 52, my health has become a huge priority for me. That’s why I take Pure Encapsulations Men’s Nutrients every day to make sure I’m giving my body what it needs.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I’ve been taking UltraNutrient for several months now, and I can honestly say that my energy levels have increased dramatically. This stuff is the real deal!
in Bakersfield, CA |
AWEFUL!!! Quite literally I have NEVER been treated so poorly by a Drs office. As a new patient I would have assumed they would want to check me out in some way. Instead I was basically told I need a specialist for every different issue I have. Lazy & Incompetent! They are more interested in giving out diet pills than caring for the truly ill. Don't go to this office!
in Springville, Ca |
Very incompetent. I would never see this Dr again and would not recommend to anyone.
in Bakersfield |
I absolutely love going to Dr. Farr. Amazing staff and amazing doctors. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Bakersfield, Ca |
Couldn't be more impressed for a first visit. I feel like my concerns were taken seriously and not minimized.
Have you seen Dr. William J. Farr Sr., MD?
Are you Dr. Farr Sr.?

Dr. Farr Sr.'s Care Philosophy

Dr. Farr Sr. says...

Age management medicine is a branch of medicine that that takes a proactive approach to improving a patient's health.  Age management medicine is focused on the aging adult that has begun to feel symptoms of decreased energy, decreased libido, decreased exercise tolerance and a loss of the sense well-being that are found in youth and young adulthood.  The age management program at the Farr Medical Group is based on an extensive examination and review of past and present medical history.  The program also focuses on a patient's lifestyle assessment which includes dietary counseling, exercise management and appropriate hormonal management.      The overall goal is to improve a patient's quality of life and lower health risks.  The age management program starts with a comprehensive examination and lab review, at this meeting, health goals will be discussed and hormonal balancing opportunities will be discussed with the goal of returning your hormones to youthful levels!     If you are an active person who wants to retain their youthful vim and vigor as well as muscle strength, Hormone replacement therapy may be for you.Maintain your strength as you age and stay active- we can help.

Laser Hair removal.

Laser Tattoo removal.

Dr. Farr Sr. says...

Dr. Farr Sr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Farr Sr. has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Farr Sr.'s Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Testosterone Deficiency

Graduated in 1986

• Other Education
    Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men and Women

Completed in 2005

Dr. Farr Sr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farr Sr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Medicine