Dr. William Faircloth, MD

Dr. William Faircloth, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 57 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Faircloth specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Mobile, AL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Faircloth? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Faircloth's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Faircloth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Faircloth

Dr. Faircloth accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Faircloth has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Faircloth
Dr. Faircloth's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (24)
in Mobile, AL |
I have lower neck pain related to c5-c7. I went to one neurosurgeon who said my pain was due to problems from prior surgery and another operation was needed. Went to Dr. Faircloth for 2nd opinion. He looked at the MRI and came to conclusion that the hardware from previous surgery was fine and that I had a pinched nerve which could be corrected with oral steroids and rest. One month later and my neck pain has greatly subsided. He prefers to try least invasive approach first. Excellent caring Dr
in Mobile, Alabama |
I just had l4l5 microdiscectomy on 11/4/16. I went home same day as surgery.when I awoke from anesthesia all nerve pain, tingling, and numbness was gone. Two days later now, pain is pretty bad at incision but i believe it will get better everday. very pleased with Dr faircloth and the job he done on my back.
Daphne, AL |
This dr came highly recommended to me but I couldn't say why. I only spent about 15 minutes with him. I've spent more time with his PA. His office staff is RUDE. They are ALWAYS overbooked. Plan on spending hours there if you go! And don't count on getting return calls from his nurse Debra! I'm actually in the process of filing a claim against her with the Al Bosrd of Nursing. He might be great.....but he's not GOD!!!
in Spanish Fort |
I had surgery with Dr Faircloth six weeks ago. Dr Faircloth stated after six weeks everything will start getting better. It did not. Still in the extreme pain! I was referred me to Dr. Thomason (CNI) pain specialist, Dr. Thomason prescribed to prescriptions but his office staff only could get one accomplished and still today I am without the second on. Office staff could not fit me in for a specially visit for pain. Left left messages but no callbacks.
The surgery was a success as far as repairing the disc herniation at L5,S1. For that I'm pleased and give him my gratitude. The problem was the pain after surgery (while still in the hospital). This was most dreadful and completely avoidable. it wasn't until the last few hours before discharge that one RN assessed my pain as being worsened by muscle spasms which, when treated decreased my pain level by at least 75% which, made life tolerable.
Have you seen Dr. William Faircloth, MD?
Are you Dr. Faircloth?

Compare Dr. Faircloth

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.