Dr. William J. Estes, MD

Dr. William J. Estes, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 47 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Estes specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Mount Pleasant, SC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Estes? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Estes' Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Estes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Estes

Dr. Estes accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Estes has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Estes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Estes to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Estes
Dr. Estes' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (54)
in Charleston, SC |
He is very warm and friendly, yet professional. I really like him as a doctor and feel he is top notch. He performed a lateral release of the knee cap on my left knee. It was painful at first but he gave me meds for the pain. He fixed it. A year later, it is 100 percent better. I can highly recommend him. You feel at ease with him and his ability as a surgeon.
in Murrells Inlet, SC |
I am a retired RN who practiced for 40 years. I have interacted w/ many physicians. Dr. Estes stands out as a very compassionate, capable, professional doctor. He has operated on me twice, very successfully.. When my husband and I go for my F/u visits he welcomes us as though we are personal friends. He is unhurried, very personable and acts as though you are his only pt. I cannot recommend him or his support staff highly enough.
in Johns Island, SC |
He is the most caring apathetic doctor with a wonderful attitude. He is kind which meant probably more to me my my healing than anything. He totally fixed my left knee. We, initially hoped it was only a tear and osteoarthritis but in surgery he found unused cartilage under my knee cap and did a more involved complicated procedure called a lateral release of the knee cap. It hurt but 3 months later I was good as new and it had been almost a year with no significant problems. I am very grateful
he performed surgery for a torn rotator cuff and despite all the warnings from others I had very little pain. Dr Estes was a great listener which is vital for a good dr but also very thorough in making sure my progress through rehab was successful. I would recommend him to anyone needing orthpedic surgery
in Mt Pleasant, SC |
Even though I was referred from the emergency room I was treated as though I had always been a patient. I had a simple break at my wrist but he saw me himself at each visit. I was impressed.
Have you seen Dr. William J. Estes, MD?
Are you Dr. Estes?

Compare Dr. Estes

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.