Family Medicine  |
Dr. William Epperly, MD
Dr. William Epperly, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bloomingdale, IL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Epperly is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Cadence Health Building

245 S Gary Ave Ste 207

Bloomingdale, IL 60108

Dr. William Epperly, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • HFN
  • Preferred Network Access
  • Principal Financial Group
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Epperly

As a doctor, I believe in listening to patients and partnering with them to help them reach their health goals. I try and keep patients off of drugs as much as possible. I want to help people can get healthy in as natural and nontoxic ways as possible. Toward that end, we strongly emphasize lifestyle changes, healthy diet, and nutritional supplements where necessary. We employ a concept known as functional medicine when we can, and optimize hormone levels, especially thyroid.

Dr. Epperly's Experience

Dr. Epperly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Augustana College, Rock Island, Illinois
  • St Joseph Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Bale Doneen Method Of Cardiovascular Disease Early Detection and Prevention
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Epperly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Epperly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Epperly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Epperly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Epperly to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Epperly's Performance
in Carol Stream IL |
I can't say enough about Dr. Epperly. He is a great dr. with a great staff. He is been treating me for a number of different health concerns with professionalism compassion and many informed decisions. Whenever I visit his office I feel cared for and know I am getting the best of care.
in Aurora, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Epperly for more than 20 years . He has provided one of the best medical experiences I have ever had. This is saying a lot; as a number of my family, including myself are in the Medical Field. The staff are thoughtful, professional, and knowledgeable. The facilities are customer focused and always impeccably clean. Dr. Epperly always provides a thorough exam and addresses any issues and concerns promptly in a highly skilled, knowledgeable, and professional manner.
in Darien, IL |
He is very concerned about getting to the cause of the patient's problem.
I originally went to Dr. Epperly looking for a pediatrician, but instead found a practice for my entire family. We've been going there since 2003, and while we had lots of issues then, over the years we've learned how much nutrition and lifestyle choices matter. Now our family is very healthy and hardly has to see the doctor. We still go to Dr. Epperly's practice for routine wellness visits. Love their traditional, integrative, functional, and holistic blend of care!!
in St. Charles IL |
After receiving horrible care for my thyroid condition from an endocrinologist at Delnor Hospital, I finally found Dr. Epperly's office and his fabulous physican's assistant, Sherrin George. I am not exaggerating when I say she saved my life. Sherrin is caring, concerned, willing to listen to my concerns and very proactive when it comes to my overall health. I can't say enough good things about this practice.
in Naperville, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Epperly since about 2007. He is the absolute best dr. I have ever been to. He takes time to listen to my issues. Everything he has ever told me over the years has proven to be true which isn't always the case with other drs. I also like the fact that he is willing to try different types of approaches rather than just push a pill. He looks for the root cause instead of just band-aiding the issue. (I wish I had more room to tell you how great Dr. Epperly is!)
My children and I have seen Sherin George,PA-C and Anjitha Thomas, PA-C... They do very thorough evaluations and helped us in areas where our other internists have not been able to. Recently my son was struggling with severe depression and they were able to determine that his thyroid was the issue... He was hypothyroid which is directly linked to depression... Our other Drs overlooked this. I credit The staff at Advanced Integrative Health for my sons well being as well as my whole family.
in Elburn, IL |
He decided to take over for the doctor I was using at his clinic. He decided that I needed several unnecessary paid office visits to discuss issues that are under control that I have had a handle on for months. When I decided to come here for care it was discussed that I would not want a doctor who makes me spend hundreds of dollars in visits to perform my basic lab work in order to fill my prescriptions. Their clinic said that would not be the case Then enters Dr. Epperly...
Have you seen Dr. William Epperly, MD?
Are you Dr. Epperly?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital

Visit Dr. Epperly

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Epperly accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois