Dr. William Eichner, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. William Eichner, MD

Dr. William Eichner, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Alliance, OH. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Eichner is affiliated with Alliance Community Hospital.

Dr. Eichner's Experience

See how Dr. Eichner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eichner

Dr. Eichner accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Eichner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Eichner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Eichner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eichner to family and friends
1.6
Dr. Eichner's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Alliance, Ohio |
This office is absolutely awful. I would not recommend it to anyone. I went for a simple Physical. My appointment was scheduled at 2:00pm and I arrived 20 minutes early to fill out new patient paperwork. I didn't get back to a room until 2:30pm. I was at this office for a total of an hour and a half for a physical that took maybe five minutes. Aside from the awful wait time, the quality of customer service is not good. I am not sure that the woman working the desk knew how to smile! DISSAPOINTED
in Alliance, OH |
Worst doctor I've seen. He wouldn't even talk to me about my medication when I was in tears and scared for my own health. He was to worried about his own issues to even talk to me. I had to talk through the nurse who pleaded with him to help me. He practically ran from the room so he wouldn't have to explain himself. What a coward and uncaring human. And I'm being respectful and modest in this review. I can't believe the crap this guy tried to pull on me, handing me a bundle of photocopied crap
in Alliance, OH |
The time I spent waiting both in the lobby and the patient room is ridiculous and unacceptable. I originally decided to see Dr. Eichner for my generalized anxiety because he was in walking distance. I felt that he refused to listen to my concerns as he repeatedly tried to take me off my medicine. I would never recommend him to anyone.
I went to Dr Eichner wanting an American physician. I have been with him for about two years. I have a medical background. But every time I see him I have felt cut short with medical concerns left unmentioned and like he doesn't have enough respect to listen. And recently I've been having a problem that really has me worried; without any discussion he went the most conservative route in testing and in no hurry at all. I don't feel too confident.
Have you seen Dr. William Eichner, MD?
Are you Dr. Eichner?

Compare Dr. Eichner

Dr. Eichner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Eichner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Eichner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Coll Of Ohio

Graduated in 1982

Aultman Hospital

Dr. Eichner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eichner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Eichner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Eichner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.