Family Medicine  |
Dr. William Eichner, MD
Dr. William Eichner, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Alliance, OH. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Eichner is affiliated with Alliance Community Hospital.

Alliance Office

1640 S Union Ave

Alliance, OH 44601

Learn about Dr. Eichner

Dr. Eichner's Experience

Dr. Eichner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Eichner does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Aultman Hospital

Dr. Eichner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eichner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eichner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eichner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eichner's Reviews

POOR
    GOOD
    GOOD
North Ridgeville, OH |
I went in for an establishing visit, felt great on the prescriptions I was on, just needed refills. He took me off my meds including bp diuretic, said I just needed exercise and to lose weight (which is true), that he didn't believe in using diuretics and that they lead to Type 2 diabetes. Over three weeks later I went back for bloodwork results, which were in normal range. However, bp was 150/100 and had added 15 lb. Still no diuretic, ended up going to urgent care with bp 175/100. Bad!
Alliance, Ohio |
This office is absolutely awful. I would not recommend it to anyone. I went for a simple Physical. My appointment was scheduled at 2:00pm and I arrived 20 minutes early to fill out new patient paperwork. I didn't get back to a room until 2:30pm. I was at this office for a total of an hour and a half for a physical that took maybe five minutes. Aside from the awful wait time, the quality of customer service is not good. I am not sure that the woman working the desk knew how to smile! DISSAPOINTED
in Alliance, OH |
Worst doctor I've seen. He wouldn't even talk to me about my medication when I was in tears and scared for my own health. He was to worried about his own issues to even talk to me. I had to talk through the nurse who pleaded with him to help me. He practically ran from the room so he wouldn't have to explain himself. What a coward and uncaring human. And I'm being respectful and modest in this review. I can't believe the crap this guy tried to pull on me, handing me a bundle of photocopied crap
in Alliance, OH |
The time I spent waiting both in the lobby and the patient room is ridiculous and unacceptable. I originally decided to see Dr. Eichner for my generalized anxiety because he was in walking distance. I felt that he refused to listen to my concerns as he repeatedly tried to take me off my medicine. I would never recommend him to anyone.
I went to Dr Eichner wanting an American physician. I have been with him for about two years. I have a medical background. But every time I see him I have felt cut short with medical concerns left unmentioned and like he doesn't have enough respect to listen. And recently I've been having a problem that really has me worried; without any discussion he went the most conservative route in testing and in no hurry at all. I don't feel too confident.
Have you seen Dr. William Eichner, MD?
Are you Dr. Eichner?