Dr. William Dymon, DDS

Dr. William Dymon, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·

Dr. William Dymon, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Mechanicsville, VA. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Virginia Oral and Facial Surgery

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Dymon

Dr. Dymon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dymon "William D. Dymon, D.D.S. was born and raised in Etobiocoke, Ontario, a suburb of Toronto, Canada. Dr. Dymon received his undergraduate degree in Human Biology at the University of Toronto where his interest in the health care sciences was fostered. Dr. Dymon then attended the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry where he graduated with a degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1991. After completing a one-year residency in Dental General Practice at the Veteran’s Administration Hospital in Hampton, Virginia, he completed a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Cook County Hospital in Chicago. This four-year residency culminated in Dr. Dymon being Chief Resident at the hospital better known as “County Hospital” in the television series ER. "

This content was provided by Dr. Dymon "Our oral surgeons perform full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery for the Richmond VA area, including all aspects from wisdom tooth removal, root canals and tooth extractions to sleep apnea treatments, jaw surgery, tmj disorders, and facial trauma. The oral surgeon will meet with you for a full consultation explaining the diagnosis and treatment options before scheduling your oral surgery. Our doctors and staff are committed to Excellence in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and we work very hard to make your surgical experience as pleasurable as possible. "

1  Practice Areas

• Jaw Tumor
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Toronto
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cook County Hospital
  • Veteran's Administration Hospital

Dr. Dymon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dymon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dymon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dymon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dymon to family and friends

Dr. Dymon's Performance

Dr. Dymon and his team were great. They explained what needed to be done and were able to provide clear instructions to me for pre and post-op. I have anxiety, especially before Dr. appointments and procedures, but they were able to help me feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the whole...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words, Lee! We are pleased to hear we were able to ease your fears and provide you with a good experience. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dr. Dymon and his staff are very pleasant, supportive and efficient . My experience in removal of this wisdom tooth is far superior to those removed by other doctors in the past. Written directions were clear and easy to understand. Gentle care and support greatly appreciated.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words, Gloria! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful day!

I can not begin to express my satisfaction with Dr. Dymon and his staff. Everyone was extremely courteous and professional. Dr. Dymon is simply the BEST!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words, Christina! We are so pleased you had a great experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dr. Dymon and Casey were great when I had my wisdom teeth removed! I felt very comfortable and knew I was receiving the best care/attention possible.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words! We are so pleased you had a great experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful day!

My many experiences with Dr Dymon and his staff have always been very pleasant! Dr Dymon is very thorough and informative, making sure I know exactly what to expect when I come in for surgery as well as afterwards. I've had multiple extractions, and implants, and I've always felt very comfortable...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words, Stephanie! We are so pleased you (and your grandma) had a great experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful day!

More Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at Virginia Oral and Facial Surgery